• Looking for some ideas

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hey there mysteron nice to see you dropped by
    and to hear you had a fun evening. Enjoy catching up with your hobby and I look forward to seeing you back on the forums again at Easter.

Ozz will be missed by many on here but I always think things happen in life for a reason. This situation may turn out to be a blessing for her as now she may feel that she needs to get some real life support and turn to friends and family who know both her and her OH first hand and are better able to advise her as they know all sides of the situation or she may seek advice from professionals in working through her problems and frustrations. This could lead to her ending up in a much better and happier place physically and emotionally in the long run.

I'm sure the moderators feel disappointed too when they have to enforce the rules with well liked posters but as with all jobs there are rules and procedures that have to be upheld regardless how uncomfortable they make us feel. We just have to do our jobs at the end of the day and try to not get too emotionally involved.

Take care. Look forward to reading your posts again soon x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.