• Absolutely Gutted!!

PocketSizeJo [sign in to see picture]

So was browsing this morning to stock up on things for me and the OH and when selecting our normal go to condoms (50 shades of grey ultra thin condoms) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26096
    Found that these are going to be discontinued!? Why would they discontinue such a popular item??
    Needless to say I felt I had to stock up but feel so disappointed that they would stop these.

Anyone have any ideas why they would??

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I guess some products are discontinued to make room for new ones. I have a few things that I absolutely love.....and they've been discontinued. At the end of the day it gives us opportunities to try new items instead of just sticking to our usual type of purchase x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Just because they are your favourites doesn't mean they are globally popular; my fav mouth wash is no longer stocked by the supermarkets.

I had I issue with the order and spoke to a customer service advisor she said there were popular too and she wasn't sure why they are being discontinued but it seemed strange to her. Just find it really strange.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lots of the fifty shades range is being discontinued. Maybe a rebrand for the next movie?

Never thought of that! You might be on to something there

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Lots of the fifty shades range is being discontinued. Maybe a rebrand for the next movie?

+1, just what I was thinking.

If you want a thin condom, these are a great bet. I personally think they feel a lot thinner and more natural than the FSOG ones (and they don't smell funny like the FSOG ones either):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32297

And if you buy them now you'll even get a free box of the FSOG ones. Seems a great time to try them!

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1, just what I was thinking.

If you want a thin condom, these are a great bet. I personally think they feel a lot thinner and more natural than the FSOG ones (and they don't smell funny like the FSOG ones either):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32297

And if you buy them now you'll even get a free box of the FSOG ones. Seems a great time to try them!

I was going to recommend these too, for the FSOG ones you need to spend £10. We're trying a few different ones at the minute. Always on the look out for better ones as they're our only option of contraception 😔
    violetcreams [sign in to see picture]

If you have to consider another brand Pasante are my favourite. They are the only brand that have never split on me, not once.

The Big Gee [sign in to see picture]

I was going to suggest these as I'm pretty sure they are the same condom in different packaging (having tried both)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25369

But it looks like they are being discontinued too, so I'm not much help, sorry.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well the new Movie is due out this month I believe, so perhaps another launch is in the making! who knows!

I'm very much looking forward to the second one

tallguy1975 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Well the new Movie is due out this month I believe, so perhaps another launch is in the making! who knows!

They've only just started filming the next movie. Its not due out until 2017 I believe.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1, just what I was thinking...

+2, tbf whatever they replace them with will probably be the same actual product, just a rebrand, so I bet you'll still be able to buy them

[suspended user]

suspended user

tallguy1975 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

They've only just started filming the next movie. Its not due out until 2017 I believe.

That's the 3rd addition isn't it?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.