• My husband has agreed to toys!!!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I am nearly 47 and hubby is 52 and we have only just started using toys and our sex life has never been so amazing. Half the fun is figuring out what we do and don't like, nothing so far has fallen on the side of don't like!!!

We keep looking through our wish lists in the hope payday will arrive soon, but it never does!

Now the door has opened never let it close and enjoy your new found 'sexual happiness'! Xxx

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Whoop whoop! So pleased for you xx

August_A&R [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend the Durex condoms previously mentioned.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=343

I can sometimes be a little quick off the mark myself. (Mrs August just gets me so worked up, although I know it's all in the head) and these condoms have bee quite effective at making me last.

Actually, sometimes they've been too effective and I have had a take it off and take a break.

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Thanks so much you lovely darlings!

Kinkytaffs unfortunately I do not have help so I can't have the kids away but we will drink loads of coffee if we must! We'll do it...

August, would it be too much to use the condoms and an adjustable cockring? Specifically the one that bex recc'd? Idk why but I've got a fixation on that cockring business... Anyone?

Thanks lovingnewtoys, it's lovely that he's willing to try, I have a fear that it will be two steps forward and one step back, but I'm gonna stay positive, you're having fun! We can too!!!

August_A&R [sign in to see picture]

Sweet Cherries wrote:

August, would it be too much to use the condoms and an adjustable cockring? Specifically the one that bex recc'd? Idk why but I've got a fixation on that cockring business... Anyone?

Sorry, I can't comment on cock rings we've never used them. Maybe we should?

Stuart S [sign in to see picture]

I think to help him last needs less direct stimulation. Maybe a condom or a penis extention that he puts over the head.

It would keep you satisfied and he can then take ot off to...finish off.

Love the idea of him finishing over you as you said. Very nice!!!

Do you not like oral sex and bukld up to a short penetration. I prefer this sometimes. Lots of tongue and fingers going for as long as ....required!!

I feel that using a cock ring or 2 or 3 only enhances pleasure so may quicken things up which is not what you want.

They just make me so hard and feels brilliant. It is rhe best toy I have ever had. Get through them every few months have to replace.

Another thing to try is a vib you holding it against the underside of the head of his c..k and see if he can learn to last as long as poss. This always brings me off. Dont move it about. Just hold it there and dont say anything....

Until you want him to come then talk really dirty

This is my second day of using the forums so I am chatty too.

You sound really nice and I love talking to all the brill people. Please do get back for a chat. Dont want to be billy no mates.

I want lots of .....sexy mates....you know what I mean
    People that think as I do. Get it off my chest and see what happens

I'll let you know August! I ordered the one that bex suggested + a BASICS vibrating, disposable... I just couldn't help it!!

I also ordered a delay spray, dragon 6000, the endurance durex condoms, Sliquid lube, a Lovehoney power play love egg and the satin baby doll in pink!

It's gonna be a party!!! Oh and I picked up some O play from durex on special at the supermarket today.. Weeeeeee

I'll have to see how the cock ring goes Stuart! Fingers crossed its good!

I think it feels really nice. Makes the most of what you have...big even bigger !!

What are you trying today Cherries?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.