• My husband has agreed to toys!!!

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

I just told him I'm going to buy this for his birthday: pink baby doll chemise
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32651

And for my birthday this cock ring:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14798

We just had the most adventurous session ever. He finished on me which he never has before!! He was sorry but he just couldn't keep going... So he actually wants a way to delay!!

He also said he can see why my vibrator would be good cause his hand got tired!!!

I didn't get to orgasm but I don't care, the door is open!!! I'm so excited!!!

Any tips on how to help him last? Best creams or cock rings?

I'm so so so excited!! Thanks to everyone and your encouragement! All it took was me guiding him!!!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Woa i'm so happy for you!

Unfortunatly I can't give you any advice to help him last. I think cock rings can help but i've never tried one looking for that so I never noticed

Thanks mamz! I'm so happy. I just talked a lot and encouraged him to do things and he relaxed. I can't quite believe it!!

I think my frank talking has worn him down little by little.. He was happy too!

Painte [sign in to see picture]

Thats great news!

I'm glad you got to talking :). I can't help with cock rings or helping to delay as I have no experience but I know there will be a few people that will be able to help. Also having a look at peoples reviews might help with your decision making and make it easier to find something perfect for you guys.

Good luck

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi I'm very pleased that a new avenue has opened up in your sex life.

I honestly believe that edging is the best way of making a man last longer. This is sort of training for him. Get him close to finishing then stop. Then repeate. Some cock rings are good and will help him last longer, try one of the adjustable ones first, he gets to set how tight it is for him.

The other thing to do, (this is a bit of a me thing) is give him a blow job and make him finish, then while he recovers he can play with you, orally, with a toy, whatever, so that when he is ready to go again your worked up and ready for fun.

I hope this helps.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Edging works well, but isn't a instant fix.

Lovehoney used to sell china brush which was a dam potent concoction (sometimes too much!) but don't seem to sell anymore.

Superdragon 6000 works quite well, we picked it up on offer a while back.

for cock rings, something adjustable is ideal at first, but have had more luck (and pleasure) from solid rings, just make sure you get the size right!

Thanks FunLouise! I'm so happy too! It was just yesterday I feared this would never happen!!!

He already does edging but to no avail! He actually does this every time but it hasn't helped..

He hasn't let me give him a bj but I said he's going to have to! So that should be an option soon..

truegrace, I have just been looking at the dragon 6000, it seems to have the highest rating..

I was going to start with a disposable cock ring? Is that not a good idea?

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

If he is quick to orgasm/cum treat it as a compliment. Just have lots of kisses and cuddles afterwards and maybe a body massage to keep you both in the mood. Have a short rest maybe 1/2 an hour. Here's where the bj comes in, this will get him back interested. Then I think you will find he will last much much longer second time around. Nothing wrong with cock rings however you sound like a young couple and cock rings are not an essential. As for the delay sprays they can sometimes have an adverse effect so be wary dont want to dent your oh confidence. Good luck, relax and enjoy!!!

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Def worth not splashing out loads initially, although with the amazing returns policy you could.always send it back.

that said personally we find vibrating ones not worth the hassle (limited positions to actually get the vibe effect) but a good starter.

if you want vibration during penetration a small bullet is a good starting point and take it from there!

sexy chicken [sign in to see picture]

Hi I had similar problems coming to soon I found adjustable clock ring really helped also had great results from Durex Performa condoms.

Have great fun with your toys we got a wand which my wife loves and I use the hummer attachment which is incredible

Good luck

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

That's great :) +1 to the advice from Fun Louise and Kinkytaffs!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Cock rings might help with the delay, but if you go for a vibrating one, that will stimulate more him than you actually, so that might actually speed things up even more for him! I would go for a simple non vibrating one and one you could reuse in at least 3-4 sessions as for determining if the toy works for you both or not you need to give it more than one go. There are cheap options in reusable ones too.

Happy this door is now open for you two!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

All good advice above (particularly with the adjustable non-vibrating rings like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28652 and also edging).

Just wanted to say congratulations and so happy for you!x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

There are various delay lotions available, but techneque is a more real way of dealing with it. changing position often creates a pause in stimulation, find out which positions turn him on the least and which the most, and start with the one that is least and save his favourite until last.

Use a variety of thrusting techneques, long and slow, deep short, but slow, deep pausing, and mix them up a few of each in a random order, save the pounding for the end.

Controling what he is thinking can help a lot but it is so hard to do in the moment but worth practicing.

As Kinkytaffs said you could just let him go for it as fast as he likes the first time, find toys that will bring him off quickly, doesn't have to be in you. You may enjoy using a mastubation toy on him, first, then let him do the same with toys on you; then enjoy the second course without toys, he will last longer, you may even make it 3 or 4 courses depending on him, and you, and time, each one will last longer for him.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

You've been given loads of great ideas and suggestions. I'm just pleased that this has 'opened doors' for you both and I really hope you have great fun experimenting in the future xx

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hope you both have lots of fun exploring new things x

Thanks so much kinkytaffs,

We're not so young kinkytaffs, I'm 38 (39 in April) and he's 35 (36 in April) so young but not so young..

The problem with going again is time wise. We have to wait till the kids are in bed and his epilepsy meds make him sleepy, especially after orgasming...

Thanks truegrace, I was looking at the vibrating ones but since keeping him hard is my goal.. I'll avoid for now.

alone4eva that's a great idea, plus I'm bored of me on top. Missionary yesterday for the first time in nine years!! Really wanna do all the other faves so I'm loving that advice.

Thanks Terri JJ and Imh95 you're both so lovely and friendly! I really do appreciate it!

Thanks sexy chicken, era, bex1213!

Definitely will get the stretchy plain one. Bullet seems to be up for play.. Woop woop!!

bex, is that adjustable one going to be okay with unshaven area? I may eventually be able to get to try such things but I've got to ease him in, like a lobster being slowly boiled..

Thanks NatandTom, you're too lovely!!

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

Whoo! love a story with a happy ending (sorry couldnt resist the pun!), really glad things are working out for you, just remember keep talking and enjopting things :)

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Thanks so much kinkytaffs,

We're not so young kinkytaffs, I'm 38 (39 in April) and he's 35 (36 in April) so young but not so young..

The problem with going again is time wise. We have to wait till the kids are in bed and his epilepsy meds make him sleepy, especially after orgasming...

Thanks truegrace, I was looking at the vibrating ones but since keeping him hard is my goal.. I'll avoid for now.

alone4eva that's a great idea, plus I'm bored of me on top. Missionary yesterday for the first time in nine years!! Really wanna do all the other faves so I'm loving that advice.

Thanks Terri JJ and Imh95 you're both so lovely and friendly! I really do appreciate it!

Your very welcome sweet cherries. It's never too late to learn new stuff. We are in our fifties and still learning all the time. Yes time can be a problem with children however families are useful in that regard. Let them sleepover with relatives and make some "you and hubby time" and enjoy exploring new ideas. We are not long young so enjoy your sex lives while you can. We certainly do in fact we are growing old disgracefully lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.