• Should it hurt when touching the G-Spot?

erikast2119 [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys!

So I kinda have this question that's been playing on my mind for quite sometime now, over the past two months when my boyfriend gets me into the right position to hit my g-spot it tends to hurt ALOT!! I've tried all that I can think of but it still hurts.... So I'm very curious as to why it would hurt.... Is it suppose to? I'm not sure because the position he uses many times before, it's felt great, AMAZING in fact but as I said the past two months it's been hurting.... And my partner begins to wonder why he can't make me squrit.

Please help :'(

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I believe the only things that should hurt during sex are things like caning, spanking, flogging, blood play etc. Consensual and enjoyable pain I guess. If penetration of any kind hurts, then stop. Sex should not be painful, especially not on a regular basis. If g-spot play used to be pleasurable and nothing has changed, then think of the possibilities as to why that is. Are you lubricated enough? If not, is your partner using extra lube? Does he have sharp, rough nails? Is it possible you have bruising from where he's trying too hard to make you squirt?

I'd suggest trying some other positions and see if that helps, if not then I'd mention it to your Doctor, it could be a medical/psychological issue.

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom has given really good advice so I can't really add anything major.

However, I will just say that in my case I have 'pain' when my g-spot is stimulated which means I don't enjoy g-spot penetration alone. For me, I just have so many nerve endings and so much feeling down there when I'm aroused that the sensation is overwhelming rather than pleasurable. Seeing as you've been able to enjoy it in the past though, there is probably some other issue that is going on. What I guess I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't worry too much but get to the doctor if it's worrying you. Just listen to your body and how it feels. Don't let your partner's expectations determine how you feel about your body. We're not squirting machines. (I for one have never had one and have a fantastic sex life) Good luck.x

[suspended user]

suspended user

It has been said before on the forum, but having a g-spot orgasm does not at all necessarily result in squirting. Did you used to squirt before? Or is he just trying too hard to do something you might not be able to do? Not all women can (or want to for that matter) squirt! Does it always hurt when he penetrates you or is it just in that "g-spot position" you're talking about? In any case, no, nothing about a G-spot or vagina hurting should be normal, so I would most definitely get it checked!

erikast2119 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks friends! I'll answer your questions and it has opened up a lot of possible ways as to why my g-spot is hurting. I've always made sure that myself and my partner have enough lube between us to make things a lot eaiser (Plus I don't let him inside unless he has lube on, trying to push himself inside me without any at all is the worst thing to ever happen)

It's most definitely the g-spot that hurts the most, sure not having sex for a few days is painful when we start but we slowly ease into that 'cause according to my partner when we don't do it for a few days I am "super tight" hehe :P

I'm just afraid of telling him that every time he touches the g-spot with his member and goes crazy at it; it becomes too painful to bare so I usually just place my hand on his belly telling him it hurts but when we do it like a day later he would go into the same position again and the pain would be there..... Sigh, I should be more openly honest with him about it but I'm just afraid to.

The advice I've gotten from you guys has helped me and I'll do my best to be more openly honest with my partner about this problem. I'll keep you all posted.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I have already lived what you just described. At first it was because sex was painfull (espacially when he enters), turns out I was all tensed up. So a little bit of streching did the trick. During that time, my G spot did hurt too because it was too intense and I didn't like it. It's all ok now. What I think is that the probleme was that because it was paifull, I was getting nervous and not aroused. I found out that the more I am aroused before penetration, the less pain I feel on that spot, even when he goes really hard directly on it.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Are you absolutely 100% sure it's your G-Spot that's painful, and not your cervix? For example, if you're playing in a position which shortens your vaginal canal (doggy or missionary with your legs on his shoulders) then there is a very good chance that his penis is hitting, or even penetrating, your cervix which a lot of women find very uncomfortable / painful. 

You'll be able to tell the difference by where you feel the pain. If it's cervix pain it will be deeper inside you, where as the G-spot is just 2-3 inches inside you just behind your tummy (around about where your bladder is).

Either way, if you experience pain during sex you should definitely go and speak to your GP just to make sure everything is hunky dory down there. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Also - as the others have said - not all women can squirt, and those that can squirt don't always squirt from G-spot stimulation. A lot of women need clitoral stimulation to squirt and almost no women can squirt from sex. 

Either your partner isn't hitting your G-spot at all (and is in fact stimulating a completely different area) or you need something different to be able to squirt (if you WANT to squirt, that is).

It sounds like your partner needs to understand that squirting doesn't = orgasm. Women can climax (sometimes more strongly) without squirting, and some women don't actually enjoy squirting at all. He should try to take the pressure off there being a "goal" and listen to your body language during the act so you both can enjoy mutual satisfaction. That way he would pick up that you're in pain at some points, and be able to change what he's doing. Additionally though, he's not a mind reader so you definitely need to talk to him. 

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Are you absolutely 100% sure it's your G-Spot that's painful, and not your cervix? For example, if you're playing in a position which shortens your vaginal canal (doggy or missionary with your legs on his shoulders) then there is a very good chance that his penis is hitting, or even penetrating, your cervix which a lot of women find very uncomfortable / painful.

You'll be able to tell the difference by where you feel the pain. If it's cervix pain it will be deeper inside you, where as the G-spot is just 2-3 inches inside you just behind your tummy (around about where your bladder is).

Either way, if you experience pain during sex you should definitely go and speak to your GP just to make sure everything is hunky dory down there.

This is the first thing that came to my mind. I've had guys who have been so insistant on making me squirt, being so forceful that it's my cervix they've been jabbing and not my G-Spot and it can be quite painful.

As above, check with your GP or practice nurse if it isn't your cervix being poked and proded, as pain isn't normal. Goodluck.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Also - as the others have said - not all women can squirt, and those that can squirt don't always squirt from G-spot stimulation. A lot of women need clitoral stimulation to squirt and almost no women can squirt from sex.

Either your partner isn't hitting your G-spot at all (and is in fact stimulating a completely different area) or you need something different to be able to squirt (if you WANT to squirt, that is).

It sounds like your partner needs to understand that squirting doesn't = orgasm. Women can climax (sometimes more strongly) without squirting, and some women don't actually enjoy squirting at all. He should try to take the pressure off there being a "goal" and listen to your body language during the act so you both can enjoy mutual satisfaction. That way he would pick up that you're in pain at some points, and be able to change what he's doing. Additionally though, he's not a mind reader so you definitely need to talk to him.

This too

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Agree with purring pussy's post. Jess added a great point with the cervix pain and the no need to squirt to have an orgasm

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.