• Men...

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Do men like women playing with their ass? I have tried hinting at it a few times but dont want to look too weird ha.

Anyone else?

BusyBee76 [sign in to see picture]

As in anal or just grabbing a handful of butt cheek? Love to dig my nails in!

Nalgene25 [sign in to see picture]

Personnel yes I love it but if a guy has never done it they can see it as "gay"

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Yes I love it!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Depends on the guy, but many do as that's where the p-spot is and it can be extremely pleasurable to have it stimulated!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Some like it , some don't.....a bit like most things.

If you enjoy it, then go for it. How is it going to 'look' weird anyway......please tell me you're not planning to do it in the middle of a shopping centre ?!?! Lol

Play away to your heart's content, probably best in the relative privacy of your own home though 😉 x

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Personally I love it, fingers, tongue or bent over and given a seeing to, I can't get enough!

Like others have said, it's never gonna look weird, just suggest it and gauge the guy's reaction. Don't do what one of my friends did to her bf, and just shove a finger up there while you're both in the bath together!

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

We are experimenting with this atm. I started anal play a while back but we are starting to play with toys etc... I am learning the feelings, it's currently strange to me and a little weird but we will continue to play and find out what suits. My better half loves playing with my ass and is a real turn on to her.
    You could try a little stoking around the area whilst giving a slippery bj or hand job and gauge his reaction?

Omnom95 [sign in to see picture]

Some men like it, some men hate it and some would like it but are afraid to try it. Put me in the love it camp.

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

My husband is dead against it but then he's dead against most things..

Best bet is just to ask! If he says no, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good luck!

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

I love it but as my wife is completely disgusted with it
    I can only do it in alone time (not as often as I would like)

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

My husband is just starting to get 'into' it. I've suggested it in the past and he wasn't bothered. Recently, we realised we'd fallen into a routine and needed to spice things up so asked him if he was interested. He doesn't like me using my fingers as he said it felt weird me touching him there (I also have long nails so don't fancy inserting them as my be difficult to explain at A&E). He let me try my anal beads last week and wasn't impressed, but he has his own toys I bought for him, and he's comfortable with me using them on him. I don't think he finds it 'weird' as such, it's just a new sensation for him x

Stuart S [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love it. It is my fav experience. Especially if we take it a step further and use her tongue on me ...wow

I must admit I really would like to discuss this topic further

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

My partner has only recently started to let me try anal play on him. I've been really excited about it for ages. I love the idea of him experiencing a different kind of pleasure and I love the idea of being the one to provide it!

However, he never lets me know when he wants it and it really shy and coy about the whole thing. I know he loves it because he has explosive orgasms when we do it but I have to be the one to initiate and it's getting to be a bit difficult in terms of knowing what he wants and when. I know it's because he comes from a fairly 'macho' and homophobic area of the world and so he struggles with the idea of letting me be in control and the fact he enjoys being penetrated. Frustrating.

phil [sign in to see picture]

I love it, can't get enough. Love anal toys too. Must add not all the time but is a real bonus on those special occasions so the whole session is memorable.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I love all aspects of it!

violetcreams [sign in to see picture]

This turns me on so much. As a lot of men write anal play off I love it when a man is sexually liberated/comfortable in his own sexuality to give it a go. Lovehoney forums are getting dangerous for me. My partner is going to be in for a shock when he gets home!

Its my fav by far. Adore it. Best to rub on outside lightly circular for ages first. Use tongue and relax. See if he opens his legs for more. If he does tease with fingers. Asking do you like that?

Best him on his back first. On all fours it is too obvious.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

My OH is looking forward to playing with mine with a certain ruler . Ouch! lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.