• The best songs to strip to?

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend has wanted me to strip for him for a long time & as much as I wanted to.. I just didn't have the confidence. As I'm a lot more confident now, I've decided to surprise him with one tomorrow night but I'm having a hard time finding good songs.

I've got three so far but I don't really think that's enough. Song suggestions would be appreciated & any tips on how not to be super awkward would be great :3

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Sex me R Kelly

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Joe Cocker - You can leave your hat on .

It's the song as used in nine and a half weeks. Very effective if you have a hat you could wear and perhaps you could use it to cover your lady parts when you remove your knickers.

Not sure on what you mean about being super awkward .Could you expand on that point ?

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

When Doves Cry - Prince

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Erase and rewind - the cardigans

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

It's the song as used in nine and a half weeks. Very effective if you have a hat you could wear and perhaps you could use it to cover your lady parts when you remove your knickers.

Not sure on what you mean about being super awkward .Could you expand on that point ?

Thank you (: I have have a bowler hat, so maybe I could use that.

I'm quite shy & get easily embarrassed. I've tried to strip before but being sexy doesn't come easy for me haha. I end up laughing or falling over & the end up getting quite frustrated if I think it's not going well :/

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Arctic monkeys Do I wanna know?

Britney Spears Gimme more

Sugababes Get Sexy

Good luck. Have a practice in the mirror alone.Hope you both have fun x

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Thank you (: I have have a bowler hat, so maybe I could use that.

I'm quite shy & get easily embarrassed. I've tried to strip before but being sexy doesn't come easy for me haha. I end up laughing or falling over & the end up getting quite frustrated if I think it's not going well :/

Hey I'll be doing the same in due course stop worrying you will be fine . Try and practise in front of a mirror and don't worry if small things go wrong your OH will appreciate what you are doing.

If you don't think he can keep his hands off you whilst performing then consider tieing him to a chair perhaps with a scarf that will be the first item to remove during your routine.

You could prolong the tease as well by wearing perhaps a tiny thong underneath you knickers .

If you are wearing a bowler hat which will be fantastic, then start off with a coat as well .A trench coat type mack would be ideal .Be careful with your choice of footwear.Yes large heels look sexy but they are harder to dance in .

Good luck .

You could maybe get him to sit on the chair and put a blindfold on himself before you enter the room to tie his hands. Put the music on, do a few moves to warm up and get over the nerves. Then whisper something naughty in his ear before you take off the blindfold and continue your routine.

Have fun x

goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]

RAVEL'S BOLERO

mysteron wrote:

If you google the song title it will take you to the striptease routine as in the film. It should give you some ideas .

rainbowbaby [sign in to see picture]

The heart's filthy lesson - David Bowie. Think it's a nice one if you like soft rock

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Kylie-red blooded woman, sexercise.

Wow squirtypanda cardigans erase/rewind fantastic song. Not heard that song in years.

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

hmmm, how about addicted to love- robert palmer

or something slow and sexy Gorilla by bruno mars.

M&A [sign in to see picture]

goldenoldie wrote:

RAVEL'S BOLERO

Suggest that this is the last one you play as it has a great rhythm to have sex to and slowly builds to a climax.

M&A [sign in to see picture]

I hope it went well for you and you do it again for your OH.

I would suggest Tell me Lies by Fleetwood Mac

I saw a stripper perform to this in the 80's and lets say it left an impression

lmh95 wrote:

Arctic monkeys Do I wanna know?

Britney Spears Gimme more

Sugababes Get Sexy

Good luck. Have a practice in the mirror alone.Hope you both have fun x

Was thinking my song suggestions except the Arctic Monkeys one might be more suitable for a lap dance rather than a striptease. A few other's to add:- Beyoncé - Naughty Girl The Guess Who - American Woman (or Lenny Kravitz version) Justin Timberlake - Sexy back Good luck. Hope it all goes well x

You have got lots of choices here. Something you perhaps need to do is practise to make sure your chosen song (s) are the right length for the intended routine . At end of the day you don't want to have removed all your clothes before say the half way point in a song. But finishing early is Ok as you can dance to the remainder of the tune without anything on. I am assuming here that you are body confident as that for me would be the main criteria .

Good luck I am 100% certain your OH will appreciate this show for him. I know I would if my Mrs did the same for me. I think it's going to be the other way around for us.

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

I reckon mustang Sally is a good song to Strip to

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Khia - my neck, my back...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.