• That elusive G Spot

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Hey alone4eva, are you sure? It is in the right location but I thought you had to be aroused? Mines just there? Also, I tried pressing it.. Nothing?

Mine in placed directly at the enter of my vagina. At first I was thinking that it wasn't my G spot but simply the normal texture of the enter, but after a little bit of "rearch" I found out it was it.

You don't have to be aroused for it to be there but it's easier to find and more pleasurable

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Hey alone4eva, are you sure? It is in the right location but I thought you had to be aroused? Mines just there? Also, I tried pressing it.. Nothing?

Yes I'm sure, you need to be arroused for it to be a bump; at least those I have touched, but the textured skin is there always. You need to find what works best for you, but I always rub from back to front with two fingers so I don't scratch her, she likes quite a vigourous action while I suck and lick her clit, she can get off both spots together; just pressing does nothing.

Just play and see how you go, but don't try to force yourself to orgasm or you may give yourself a mental block if you fail, it may take you awhile to get there just enjoy the journey, relax and don't get dispondent.

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Okay! Great!

Well I've found it then!!!! Just have to rev it up!!! Vibrating, non, or both? I've got my big splash out now (about the equivalent of one hundred pounds) and I'm gonna try to cover it all!

I will try to stay relaxed and not pressure.. I'm just a little excited though.

Okay! Great!

Well I've found it then!!!! Just have to rev it up!!! Vibrating, non, or both? I've got my big splash out now (about the equivalent of one hundred pounds) and I'm gonna try to cover it all!

I will try to stay relaxed and not pressure.. I'm just a little excited though.

Maybe I should be shopping on the uk site too.. Hmm, I'll work out which trolley comes cheapest.. Your dollar is rubbish too mamz?

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Maybe I should be shopping on the uk site too.. Hmm, I'll work out which trolley comes cheapest.. Your dollar is rubbish too mamz?

Yup, and the conversion makes it more expensive to shop on the US site than the UK's so :P

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14799 if I was a woman I would go for this one, as it is flat on the end with little bit of a brush like look. The G spot is on the edge of the pelvis which is quite narrow, most G spot vibes are round so I bet it's not easy to stay on target with those.

Now I do wish even more that I was a woman.

alone4ever wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14799 if I was a woman I would go for this one, as it is flat on the end with little bit of a brush like look. The G spot is on the edge of the pelvis which is quite narrow, most G spot vibes are round so I bet it's not easy to stay on target with those.

Now I do wish even more that I was a woman.

Just play with your prosate ;) it looks good too and a lot of toys look so fun!

I do, my FWB started calling it my G spot; not P spot, so now she refers to me as having lady bits, i,e, a p**** when the strapon comes out.

After the strapon the curved LH glass dilldo is my favorite, I wish it would fit a harness, as it's the real feel of her at the other end of it, using it like a man, that gets me some where in my head that goes way beyond mere bodily sensations or orgasm. Touches my inner woman, makes me feel a bit weepy in a good way.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey , hope you all had a good weekend! 

I have had to remove some posts on here so just a little reminder :

Please keep the conversation open and stay on topic. 

Little reminder of the rules :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

I dont want to remove this thread so please keep the rules in mind heart

Oh no! Did I break the rules, Leanne? If I did, I apologise, truly.

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Oh no! Did I break the rules, Leanne? If I did, I apologise, truly.

I don't think you went off thread Sweet Cherries,

going back to what I was telling you yes you found the edge of your G spot, but if you can reach slide your finger over the spot you have found and follow the back side of your pelvis up towards where your clit is on the out side, and you will find a grape sized spongy pad. thats the rest of the same structure. It is wraped around the urithra, just like a mans prostate gland, I understand that for the women who can squirt this is the spot to work on.

Thanks a4e, I worry about braking the rules and being suspended..

Oh! Okay, well I've got the Super Sex glass dildo set winging its way to me.. So I will try this, though I am a little scared of squirting.. I do have mattress pads from when my eldest still needed them though..

Just not sure how far it can, ah...travel? If you see what I mean?

Really? let me know what you think about it! Did you also buy the silicone dildo (it's on sale too right now)? I'm the one who's curious about this one now haha

And I have never squirted but i don't think if you never did that you'd be able to do so if you don't want too or if you are not 100% relaxed (so not worries about getting the bed wet). What i mean is that if you are worried about that, it shouldn't happen

No need to be scared, don't worry over what is a natural thing, or it wont happen; as Mamz said. If you want to talk more about squirting then open up one of the recent squirting threads, as the thread here is about finding your g spot.

Thanks mamz and a4e, no, I'm not trying to, I was worried.. I just want to isolate the g-spot and experience that feeling.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.