• That elusive G Spot

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I have to say that I have tried many, many G spot toys and never succeeded, but I did buy the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildos and those did the trick! The pink one in particular is amazing, I use the double bulbous end and it seems to find my G spot instantly. It's also lovely warmed up or cooled down for extra sensations.

Ok I agree with the pink one too. I was very excited about the clear one but I have not given it a propper testing (my bf used it on me and we are new to toys so he still doesn't know how to use a dildo to please me, plus we had it cool down which I didn't like).

I've just tried it on my own today and woaw it feels amazing too and hits the G-spot right!

are these your first glass toys? :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

mamz wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I have to say that I have tried many, many G spot toys and never succeeded, but I did buy the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildos and those did the trick! The pink one in particular is amazing, I use the double bulbous end and it seems to find my G spot instantly. It's also lovely warmed up or cooled down for extra sensations.

Ok I agree with the pink one too. I was very excited about the clear one but I have not given it a propper testing (my bf used it on me and we are new to toys so he still doesn't know how to use a dildo to please me, plus we had it cool down which I didn't like).

I've just tried it on my own today and woaw it feels amazing too and hits the G-spot right!

Yes and i'm in LOOOOVVVVEEEEE

Certainly not my last!

mamz wrote:

popk1n wrote:

mamz wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Yes and i'm in LOOOOVVVVEEEEE

Certainly not my last!

Yay you've joined the club of glass lovers! I have never heard of ANYONE not loving glass once they've tried it!
    What do you think will be your next glass toy? :)

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

So the Lovehoney satisfy me gspot is popular, it's quite cheap too!

I love the sound of these rumbly orgasms! I'm getting excited to try and who cares if a little urine comes out, it'll be worth the pleasure!

Thank you so much ladies! I feel like a bumbling fool, 38 and I'm only just discovering solo play..

I found out last week that vulva is the outside and vagina the inside. Tbh I didn't know what the vulva was and I called the vagina 'the inside part'! I thought the whole thing was called the vagina...

It's really lovely that no one is laughing at me or rolling their eyes that I don't know anything.

Lovehoney has been such a wonderful thing for me to find. My first and last sex toy shop, advice bureau and place to chat!

Thanks Kazamarie, it's disconcerting because there are different textures in there and I don't actually know if that's normal or not..

Smooth firmer parts and a part that feels soft, squishy and...hmm, like taste buds? Rougher texture on a softer surface..

It's not a full tunnel shape either..

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Lovehoney has been such a wonderful thing for me to find. My first and last sex toy shop, advice bureau and place to chat!

It really does have it all right? :D

It really does pop! I'm so glad I found it!!

Sweet Cherries wrote:

It really does pop! I'm so glad I found it!!

I was going to post something telling you to keep us informed of how the search is going but I just saw this :P I'm happy for you, keep going on playing with it, it is really worth it! And I still recommand on trying toys, so much funnier (the dildo set! the dildo set!!!!)

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

I'm not 100% I've found mine yet. I keep asking hubby to try and find it.

I have a had a few 'odd' orgasms though I'm not sure they're directly related to my Gspot. One I had years ago made me shake violently for 15 minutes after we'd finished, I couldn't get up to go to the loo. Recently I had what I describe as a 'drunk orgasm'.......I literally collapsed on the bed and started slurring and giggling as if I was drunk and couldn't lift my head off the pillow - which my husband thought it was hilarious!

I think I'd better take myself off to bed and get my glass out for a bit of exploration x

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

Sweet cherries.

hmm i can find my other halfs, it feels different to the rest of her vagina, about half way along the top. Feels slightly more soft and squishy to the touch like a gel pack.

other half has never squirted despite the fact it is very sensitive.

she loves oral on her whilst i finger her G spot so give it a try. It does have to be gentle or it can get too intense.

obviously everyones different. might be yours isnt sensitive. none of my exes have had much sensitivity or sign of a G spot.

Oh mamz no! Not yet! I am glad I found Lovehoney!!! Still trying to decide between the Lovehoney satisfy me gspot vibe and the Super sex glass set... Decisions decisions!!

FunTimeFancy, I've had some real leg tremblers too! Hmm.. Hope you have fun!

illtakethehighroad, I've only tried to find it once and nervous as hell, so fingers crossed it will be there waiting!!!!

You could try the FSOG vibe with that! It comes free as an offer when you spend £35 (so buying that stracey cox set or that satisfy me dildo with something else). It does not display on the LH website but the code is everywhere on the internet, look it up. It's an added bonus, an added chance to find your Gspot for free

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Sweet Cherries wrote:

a part that feels soft, squishy and...hmm, like taste buds? Rougher texture on a softer surface

Hi Sweet Cherries

That's your G spot.

Spidercouple [sign in to see picture]

To all those in the know, could you explain how much pressure you need to use with your (my) finger?

I'm thinking I may be being too 'gentle'.

Thanks.

[suspended user]

suspended user

In my case, not much at all. My best orgasms come from my husband's penis inside me, so I think we can all agree a penis couldn't use 'that' much pressure. Thrusting in certain positions is all that's required. So in my case, gentle/smooth is actually good. Others though might be different.

Hi mamz, I can't find that code for the Australian site.. I did find a 25% off if you spend $100 or more or 15% of $50 or more!!! I'm so stoked! Thank you!!! I never even knew to look for coupons!

Hey alone4eva, are you sure? It is in the right location but I thought you had to be aroused? Mines just there? Also, I tried pressing it.. Nothing?

Spidercouple It depends. For me when I use my figers only I gently rub the spot. When my boyfriend does, he applies more pressure and it is still good. When I use glass toys, I put a lot more pressure (I go gradually) and it gets me there.

Sweet cherries Yeah I forgot you were in autralia. I always shop on the UK site because there is more offers and the price is easier to calculate for be ( I simply double it) and there is more special offers and code. But yea since I discovered coupon codes on internet I never buy something anywhere before taking a look first and trying to get the best of it. Sorry the said code is not available on the autralian site

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.