• Creampie Clean up

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

My wife can't orgasm from penetrative sex, so I usually perform oral on her after I've cum inside her. She likes me going down on her after I've deposited a load so our juices mix, she cums quickly this way and also likes kissing me afterwards.

Sometimes she will straddle my face after I've cum inside her so she can drip over my mouth and face as I flick her clit with my tongue until she explodes.

I don't mind the taste of my cum, but it's better when it's mixed with hers.

Hot Totty [sign in to see picture]

My husband is a great lover of the creampie and often makes me come whilst hes doing it. Enjoy a good kissing session also after and often lick the remnants off his face. Works both ways in our house cos i also love to clean my come off his cock. Think we are just both cum lovers!!!!!

phil76 [sign in to see picture]

Now there's something that takes me back! I'd always wanted to do it in my early days, I think it might have been more to do with going down when everything was really swollen and wet than the creampie but I never got around to it, as with most folk here, we both finished and just ended up cuddling! It is something I'd try, especially if the OH hadn't cum but we tend to find she is way to sensitive down there right away to do anything like that! I imagine any mental block would soon disappear once you were down there and got a reaction! ;-)

hornyat50 [sign in to see picture]

I also have this fantasy and also lose the desire after cuming so will try the woman on top approach.i will let you know how it goes.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

LouthCouple wrote:- As she takes a dominant role in the bedroom I do what I am told. She started by allowing me to jerk off over her breasts once she had decided that I had given her enough oral sex, and then making me clean up my cum with my tongue.

I do that anyway, but to be ordered to do it would just make it extra hot.

Current FWB isnt on the pill so cum either goes into her mouth/over her face or both, or all over the clit but would love to have to reclaim it from deep within her. Or if is she was sat on me wait for it to come to me

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

I've been away for a few months and just dug this thread out to see how people got on. It not something I have managed much since creating this thread. I still get the mental block, being forced is always my best option providing she moves quick enough before I stop her.
    Will be having fun this weekend as I've just spent another 200 quid today here at lh

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

think 99% men goto sleep after they have climaxed lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.