• Anyone had an unfortunate incident with anal?

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

No, he's smaller much to my delight, I used to get piles and now I don't or at least didn't while we still were, for me he is perfect for it!

WazNaz [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

WazNaz wrote:

Gem276 wrote:

Thanks Vanessa, me too!

Popk1n the 13 years previously was with my ex husband, we are still pretty new.

Gem without meaning to be too personal, does your new partner have a bigger tool so to speak? to do so well for 13 years and then have an accident so soon into a new relationship is slightly odd, i also ask rather selfishly as i have thought of buying an anal toy for the mrs and wondering if different 'implements' speaking around the subject can cause a different reaction, much like yourself weve been accident free for 7 years so far.

Not sure if different 'implements' could cause this problem for some people. It dosent make any difference to me.....and I've had a good many items up my bum, all varying in size and shape x

Terri i bloody LOVE your blunt honesty on here and openess about talking about things no matter how some may see them

Gem glad to hear youve found a good fit - i made that sound wrong didnt i? lol, honestly didnt think a large member up there could cause that, feel rather naive now

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

VR wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I just luv that from Lovebirds .Quote of the year for me

"Play in the mud hole your gonna get muddy !"

I want a t-shirt with that on

You know what ? I am going to get one ! There is a place in our local market that makes customised T Shirts.

I am going to get one done and wear it at the Sexhibition in Manchester this year. I didn't go last year as I was too ill and ended up giving our tickets to my sister in law.

So I really want to go this year and possibly staying over in Manchester as well

Phlip [sign in to see picture]

I love anal and have been douching for awhile, but found sometimes it wasn't enough. I recently started using a lube applicator to squirt lube up my bum. It seems to reduce the mess a lot.

Cazwantsstu [sign in to see picture]

We love anal play and have had two small mishaps. My husband was fine with it. Just keep those wipes in the bedroom. It hasn't stopped us but maybe because we are so filthy! (not in a hygiene way I might add!)
    Just maybe give him a little more time xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.