• Dom or sub or both?

Tony's wife [sign in to see picture]

I am a natural submissive. Plus I'm greedy..... So what ever my spouse wants to do to me with in our rules, have at. I love to be the receiver and he relishes in giving. So it's a win win. You need to be paired in a relationship to each other's needs.

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

When we started I was the dom all the time, but after a few months we tried switching roles and I really enjoyed being dominated by my partner.

Whenever one of us has a particular plan or really wants to do it then they are in charge, we have no problems switching.

Most of the time my partner is the dom now though, despite the way we started!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

All ways been a switch I can naturally do the big masculine Dom but love seeing and feeling the thrill of a woman being given the opportunity to take control. Have her way with you.

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm probably 80/20 Top/bottom

I definitely like the feel more in control and be the giver in the bedroom. However there are certain things I'm curious about and am capable of bottoming.

This is just in the bedroom, though. The wife definitely wears the trousers in day-to-day life, lol! That's why I'd lean towards using Top rather than Dom (and certainly not Master).

Ms Young [sign in to see picture]

I definitely float between both very often... Before I was with my male partner, I had been with quite a lot of females and was always the dom in those relationships. Since being with my boyfriend, I switch between dom and sub quite often but am mostly dom.

In a way I think it's more of a personality thing! I'm definitely an extrovert in social situations so it makes sense that I would be the more confident dominant character in the bedroom.

I think it's so interesting reading about other people's thoughts and preferences!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.