• Orgasmic products

Mandixx [sign in to see picture]

I wrote a previous post about me unable to orgasm (ever) with or without my partner. I am now thinking of things that I can maybe buy to help with this or general advice please.

I currently seeing a psychosexual therapist, and I have bought the clitorial balms from LoveHoney. They do help in combination with oral sex and masturbation....but just can't get "over the hill". I will get various sensations but then it just plateaus.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there

I had exactly the same problem for years I would nearly get there everything was feeling great then it was if somebody had turned off the switch. Nothing.

I think a lot of the problem was a fear to let go and confusing the feeling of being about to orgasm with the feeling of needing to pee. One day my OH was playing with me and he was using little circles on my clitoris and he kept going past the needing a pee feeling where I'd usually run of to the toilet and then have to start again and it just happened. I started to laugh as I got such a surprise. Hooray I wasn't broken or faulty!

Since then I have figured out how to do it on my own during masturbation and I'm still trying to get there during intercourse while using my fingers or a bullet vibrator. I still can't orgasm through penetration only but I did have my first G spot orgasm a few years ago during a session in the reverse cowgirl position. I was very swollen up after and kept rubbing my clitoris when warm liquid started squirting out of me. I felt really light headed and exhausted and crumbled in a heap but it felt amazing and I couldn't stop it. I apologised to my OH as I was very embarassed as I thought I had pee'd all over him but he thought it was great that I had enjoyed myself so much, told me not to worry and had a huge grin on his face. Thankfully we had put a towel down under him!

Good luck x

Mandixx [sign in to see picture]

I just want to get beyond that feeling. I haven't noticed that sensation of needing to pee yet so maybe look out for that. Thanks for your advice

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried different positions for masturbating like sitting up on a chair or at the edge of the bed, on all fours, lying down on your front, kneeling or standing up?

Sorry to ask but have you tried any anal play? Some women need that to tip them over the edge. You could try gently rubbing the anal area with a finger first then if you feel brave get some lube and slide a finger in
    If you really don't fancy using your hands you could try a beginners butt plug / anal beads or a prober

Has your OH tried wearing a vibrating cock ring during intercourse? Missionary and cowgirl means that it will be really close to your clitoris while you grind and he thrusts.

Hope this helps x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.