• What time of the day do you usually have sex?

lets have fun [sign in to see picture]

whatever time we manage to get some time to ourselves without the kids

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

usuallly bed time but a nice one Sunday mornings

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Usually only in the mornings at the moment

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Pretty much every night just before going to sleep, sometimes I wake him up in the middle of the night, if we're off in the day together we'll have a little nooky in the afternoon, sometimes first thing in the morning, but that is very very rare. Whenever we get chance really. Most of the time my lovely fella initiates, but I suppose if he doesn't I will.

Your Mrs is probably just very tired.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

Usually early morning these days but we also like bedtime sex - so wonderful to hold each other tight as we fall asleep afterwards. When I was single and was able to spend the night with someone, we'd usually have a session as soon as we could get to bed and then again in the morning. One minus of morning sex for several ladies I've been with has been .leakage' during the day, so now we usually use a condom if she needs to go somewhere where that might be a problem.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Loved morning sex best before having kids. Really miss it. Great way to start the day!

Now it only happens when the kids are out at school and we are off work for the day or we have the "lunch hour quickie";)

We rarely do it at night's now as by the time the kids are definitely fast asleep and won't hear anything I'm usually far too tired and if we do have sex it always wakes me up too much and then I can't sleep for ages afterwards whereas my OH always zonks out and snores really loudly immediately after!

VR [sign in to see picture]

Quickies are usually before bed (help us both sleep), but morning sex is probably the most often in our house due to shift work.

I like being gently brought round into the land of the living with sex. OH usually wakes before me and waits until he sees signs of life, so it's like a lovely kind of dream sex for me. Helps with both our morning stiffness ;-D

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

At night and if I play my cards right, it sould be in about 40 minutes! lol

immy [sign in to see picture]

This is really interesting! Me and the other half tend to get down to it at night, but sometimes a god morning romp will happen too! I just tend to feel a bit ew in the morning due to breath, but I usually forget about that after some time! Night can feel a bit rushed though since I'm usually tired (I'm tired vrey often as a result of my contraceptive but I'm making a change soon!). We sometimes make the effort to shower together to get things going a bit more which can be lovelyyyy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.