• Tattoos.... Turn on or turn off?

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I love tattoos.

Funny enough, just booked in for three hours work on Saturday next.

Having these done on the bottom of my back. (Not sure if you can see it on here though?) But it's 2 black ink dragons facing each other.

Taconinja [sign in to see picture]

Massive turn on for me

gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]

Turn on ...although I haven't got any, I have one planned just saving up ! can be very sexy on both men and women.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Personally I love them.

I have 5 but all in places where they can only be seen if I want them to be seen.

I prefer them not to be too obvious or large on ladies but it is a completely personal preference x

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

got a few tattoos but only in private places which only my b/fs can see

dont realy like to see tattos all over females where you can see them

is a private thing for me

M&A [sign in to see picture]

Eight4Ten wrote:

Completely addictive and good work has a big sexual appeal to me.

What does everyone else think?

Definately a turn on for me. There are so many styles it's a very personal art gallery.

I myself have three

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think for tattoos though because of their popularity you need to select your artist very carefully. Some have jumped on the band wagon so to speak and are inferior to the more established guys.

So just pick carefully if your having tattoos done.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I think for tattoos though because of their popularity you need to select your artist very carefully. Some have jumped on the band wagon so to speak and are inferior to the more established guys.

The tattoo fixers programme has been a bit of an eye opener. There's been some shockingly bad examples of before work on there. Especially the ones done abroad. That being said there are some truly amazing artists out there and on that programme. Alice seems lovely and her designs would look great on t-shirts, paintings etc. I wouldn't have any tattoos myself as apart from a fear of needles and being a bit of a wuss when it comes to pain I think they look great when they are new but it's a shame the ones I've seen on my friends seem to turn a blurred , bluish shade with time (maybe they use better inks now and it won't happen so much). I'm not a big fan of sleeves especially on women. I've known some people who really suit and love their tattoos and others who regret and absolutely hate them. It's all just a matter of personal choice and different tastes. My OH is ink free too.
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Turn on. I huv 4 and counting xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

The tattoo fixers programme has been a bit of an eye opener. There's been some shockingly bad examples of before work on there. Especially the ones done abroad. That being said there are some truly amazing artists out there and on that programme. Alice seems lovely and her designs would look great on t-shirts, paintings etc. I wouldn't have any tattoos myself as apart from a fear of needles and being a bit of a wuss when it comes to pain I think they look great when they are new but it's a shame the ones I've seen on my friends seem to turn a blurred , bluish shade with time (maybe they use better inks now and it won't happen so much). I'm not a big fan of sleeves especially on women. I've known some people who really suit and love their tattoos and others who regret and absolutely hate them. It's all just a matter of personal choice and different tastes. My OH is ink free too.

Same both me and my Oh are ink free. As an artist myself albeit in a differnt field I think I would be too fussy if I had one done lol

soxy58 [sign in to see picture]

i have tattoos and i think some can be sexy but there are some that ive seen that can be a massive turn off so it just depends on the tattoo itself xxxxx

Shells666 [sign in to see picture]

Turn on depending what they are. I can't stand neck tattoos though. My partner has a fair few and I have 10

Spidercouple [sign in to see picture]

Massive turn on. More the better.

[suspended user]

suspended user

tear drop wrote:

Hi Corinne /Rimmer

one of my fevorit spots on a lady for a tattoo is the groin. I have been trying to get my better half to have an ivy climbing up her groin with new shoots going under her panty line.
    I find it such an erotic area and it's one I trace with my tongue.
    What would be your favorite spots you would like to look at or have a tattoo.

I'm a bald chap (seal status) just one thing to add
    I can't stand them head tattoos why do that

That Sir sounds hot!!! Love ink, but yes, keep it away from the head/face! I love touching it, no idea why!

johnandkatie [sign in to see picture]

tattoos are great if done properly

[suspended user]

suspended user

True

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

How's your latest ink healed up Corinne? X

[suspended user]

suspended user

Rimmer57 wrote:

How's your latest ink healed up Corinne? X

Perfectly thanks Steve, been through the snake faze haha. Gonna get the flowers done a lighter pink though I think! x

Mrs Babelicious menace [sign in to see picture]

yes they defo can be if done right and stand out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.