• Tattoos.... Turn on or turn off?

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I have eight tattoos and just had a decent sized tribal tatto on my arm, shoulder and spreading into the right side of my chest... Will now have to wait a fews weeks to finish it off with shading.

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

I love tattoos, I'll be getting my first one soon as I have finally found the right peson to do it.

I think that ink can make someone look sexier but it doesn't necessarily turn me on..if that makes sense?

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Well done Ashley.

You won't regret it. But make sure you're really happy with your design before you get inked... Seen loads of people make that mistake.

Get your design for a few weeks before and compare it to other designs too. x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Rimmer57 wrote:

Hello Corinne, that's sound it's a brand new one, and would love to see it. Been and had some ink today myself, a couple of sharks on my leg, I'm just addicted to the machine, and the great outcome, but no more till after my hols in April and then who knows what's next. Xx

Oooh sounds good. I tried to load one the other day and it wouldn't let me! I'll try again now x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Just loaded it up Steve x

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Hi Corinne
    What name do you prefer by the way?
    Hope you don't mind just looked at your new artwork
    I must say it' looks very feminine and only adds think a similar one would look good on your leg.

Have you always used the same artist I'm on the lookout for a decent one. I find one but he's moved off for a stint elsewhere..
    Possibly one of the best I have ever seen will only tattoo friends and family. I saw his work on a bloke in a supermarket I had to stop and ask.

Take care TD

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Corinne, only just seen your new ink, have been away for a couple of days with the wife on a romantic break.

Must say it looks great, by the look of it its on the same arm as the one you have your Chinese symbols, the ones you want to cover up, my thoughts are why not ask your tattooist if he could extend your design up your arm and incorporate something in to act as your cover up.

As TD surgested match one on you leg or maybe around your ankle and foot.

Any way it looks good xx

tear drop wrote:

Haha Rimmer57 sorry hate technology.

I was trying to say some ladies look so sexy with large tattoos.
    Love them myself will finish off my half sleeve this year
    Easy mate made it lol

I know what you mean TD, I'm exactly the same, and in a way its involved in the job i do every day, but i'm getting on at 58 I'm a really "old school" type.

Ithink ladies look very sexy with them, especially the OH, who has a good selection of them and is nearly finished her sleeve, and 'm on to my second arm sleeve , and the top of my leg ,of old school ones, cant get enough of them.

[suspended user]

suspended user

tear drop wrote:

Hi Corinne
    What name do you prefer by the way?
    Hope you don't mind just looked at your new artwork
    I must say it' looks very feminine and only adds think a similar one would look good on your leg.

Have you always used the same artist I'm on the lookout for a decent one. I find one but he's moved off for a stint elsewhere..
    Possibly one of the best I have ever seen will only tattoo friends and family. I saw his work on a bloke in a supermarket I had to stop and ask.

Take care TD

Hi hun, just call me Corinne. Thanks very much. To answer your question all my tattoos have been dne by different artists here in Milton Keynes. My faith in this guy is boundless, he was brilliant.

Oh that is a shame about the one you've seen! My first was the chinese symbols on my upper arm when I was 30, then 5 yrs later my son's date of birth on my neck. and now at 52 this latest. I do hope you find someone you trust with your body, it's so important. x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Rimmer57 wrote:

Hi Corinne, only just seen your new ink, have been away for a couple of days with the wife on a romantic break.

Must say it looks great, by the look of it its on the same arm as the one you have your Chinese symbols, the ones you want to cover up, my thoughts are why not ask your tattooist if he could extend your design up your arm and incorporate something in to act as your cover up.

Any way it looks good xx

Hey you, that sounds like a nice little love break! Good for you both x

Yep same arm, and yes I was thinking of getting something all the way up to incorperate the symbols. More cherry blossom, a fairly large Buddha with the blossom wrapping around him!

As for the foot or leg! not a bad shout from TD... Thanks x

[suspended user]

suspended user

On love them!

Ozz wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

Any way it looks good xx

Hey you, that sounds like a nice little love break! Good for you both x

Yep same arm, and yes I was thinking of getting something all the way up to incorperate the symbols. More cherry blossom, a fairly large Buddha with the blossom wrapping around him!

As for the foot or leg! not a bad shout from TD... Thanks x

Yeah the Buddha design sounds an excellent idea, the Buddha would be a good one for the cover up, any way thats up to you and what looks the best, and what your artist says and suggest is best for you. xx

And yes it was a cracking break thanks, great hotel, great food n drink and great everything else xx

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Hi Corinne /Rimmer

one of my fevorit spots on a lady for a tattoo is the groin. I have been trying to get my better half to have an ivy climbing up her groin with new shoots going under her panty line.
    I find it such an erotic area and it's one I trace with my tongue.
    What would be your favorite spots you would like to look at or have a tattoo.

I'm a bald chap (seal status) just one thing to add
    I can't stand them head tattoos why do that

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Beautiful ink that flatters the body and skin can definitely enhance sex appeal. Badly done work can detract a little. It wouldn't bother me either way if I found that person sexy to begin with. Sexual attraction is so much more than what is on your skin.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I would have thought a turn off for your ladies would be if your guy has an existing tattoo with a former partners name ?

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I have my oh's initials hidden in a tattoo but I also have the tattoo in my picture designed for my oh. Mother and baby.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Ok - perhaps I'm the odd one out but I really don't like tattoos. I'm not keen on artifice of any kind - jewellery, make-up, the lot.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ink is hot on both sexes providing the works done well

Mandixx [sign in to see picture]

I have not got any tattoos but I really do want one (actually quite a few) but I do find tattoos quite appealing on a man.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

My OH wears a temp tattoo sometimes either on her ankle or groin - I don't think she'd ever go for a permanent one though.

Generally speaking I don't like tattoos - but if I could think of something meaningful for me I'd have it done.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.