• Can you keep going after orgas

Sexy house wife [sign in to see picture]

Just after a little advice/tips...

My hubby and I enjoy a great sex life and like to use various toys but I find it difficult to carry on after I have orgasmed. This really frustrates me as I'd like to carry on and on but it sometimes feel uncomfortable and dry, which makes the hubby think I'm not interested anymore.

Anyone else had experience of this?

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I have but I do anymore. We have found out that it doesn't happen if my bf keeps the rhythme after I have orgasmed even if I feel like slowing down. Doing this increases my chances of orgasming again really quickly and if I don't it keeps me going without my body feeling like this. It also helps me to keep interest in keeping it going after I came.

Elelou44 [sign in to see picture]

Do you use a lube? If not consider this as it may help, I never used to but since reaching the delicate age of menopause I find I need a little help.

There will be lots of advice from the lovely regulars here that I'm sure will help. It's a fantastic forum, I love reading all the advice.

Welcome to the forum 😊

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I don't dry up after an orgasm, in fact I'm a lot more 'lubricated' afterwards. However, I find it hard to carry on as I end up feeling really tight and tender, so I try to hold off orgasming until around the same time as my partner does.

Thanks I'll give that a try!

And yes we do use lube, since having kids it's become a must have 😁

That's pretty much what I do too Boogaloo but it would be nice to carry on sometimes if I have orgasmed before him :)

DamoTheDevil [sign in to see picture]

Lube really helps with this. It's not that my partner drys but it's her juice on myself that tends to dry out and it can become painfull so adding a drop of lube really helps

FirstTimeLovers [sign in to see picture]

Not an issue for us, it just means she'll get multiple orgasms normally. Sometimes (if we haven't had as much sex recently) she might get a bit tender after so we'll stop penetration and she'll finish me off with oral sex or a handjob.

We have used lube as well for this and she's never had a problem when we have and if its engancing lube even better, she loves it

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I achieve multiples. Most in one session was 6 times. Quite tiring lol

this was from me being on top, legs over his shoulders

with masturbation it's via Gspot & clitoral stimulation. After my first orgasm, I slow down, get my breath and concentration back. I keep on the vibrations on the right areas and work up the intensity until I can feel myself getting close to 2nd orgasm, 3rd etc

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

As long as my oh keeps stimulating me.....I keep cumming ! Anything under 6 times is rare...and its usually a lot more.

Have you tried using lube, changing position, stimulating somewhere different, using toys maybe ? x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I can't help but orgasm many times, I'm easy to orgasm, and I love having multiples. My OH loves the fact that he can make me come loads. I go really sensative and tingly streight after orgasms but I'm quickly ready for another. We usually come together the last time.

Coupleshare [sign in to see picture]

When my hubby and myself have some "playtime", i often use my magic wand to masterbate to orgasm while he's in the shower. I use plenty of lube while I'm pleasuring myself and he usually gives me a good 15 minutes then we make love afterwards and I always orgasm again quite easily again, most likely more than once. Hubby has told me how much better my vagina feels when he knows I've already cum and I guess he knows what he likes so yes I can keep going when I've already orgasmed!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

How do you girls manage to have that many orgasms? I often struggle to get one

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Lately my orgasms have been so strong they completley exhaust me to the point where I shake and my vision goes funny!! I find the more often I orgasm the weaker they become, to the point where I think.. was it? Wasn't it?

My OH cannot recover though. It takes him a while before he would be able to cum again. I would honestly love to keep going and going and going but he just simply wouldn't be able to

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.