• Kissing with tongues

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

We use our tongues for kissing loads. Definitely during sex, we suck each others tongues, lips etc and we both find it a real turn on. We also kiss each goodnight every night and always use our tongues. Just something we've always done.......I've never given it much thought..... until now ! x

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

We've always used tongues because we love it. But no big deal if he doesn't I suppose? But it does sound a little strange... Have you asked him why he doesn't like it?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Is it abnormal he doesn't use his tongue? No, I suppose he is just a bad kisser, as in nobody ever tought him how to french kiss someone.

Are you abnormal for not enjoying his kisses? No, I had one boyfriend (briefly!) who did not use his tongue, and I thought he was a bad kisser, but I was so attracted to him because of his moves on the dancefloor...

Is it abnormal that this (him being a bad kisser and you not enjoying it) went on for 25 years? Sorry, but I would think so! You are clearly still bothered by it, you maybe should have tried talking with him more about it and a couple of decades ago too. The uspide is it is never too late to clear the air.

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

Personally I'm not a huge fan of tongues, so don't do it very often, but my husband loves kissing me and using tongues. I have to admit, it is a turn on when it's done right, and often do it during foreplay and sex. I wouldn't go out of my way to do it any other time, and I absolutely hate PDA so doesn't happen outside of our home

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

My ex was rubbish at kissing, another rubbish boyfriend friend was incredible at it, never been kissed like it and never will again, my and Huby kiss but no tongues. Just pecks really.

dirtylips [sign in to see picture]

It's funny though it never really bothered me before. I suppose it's just been the last few months that I began to wonder if it is strange or not and believe me I have tried to talk to him, you know the saying getting blood out of a stone, him and talking about sex is just like that. Even after this amount of time together.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

dirtylips wrote:

It's funny though it never really bothered me before. I suppose it's just been the last few months that I began to wonder if it is strange or not and believe me I have tried to talk to him, you know the saying getting blood out of a stone, him and talking about sex is just like that. Even after this amount of time together.

Why not try one of the adult sex games. It might just get him opening up to you more if he plays it within the spirit of the game.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

We have always used tongues when kisssing, especially during foreplay, it really turns us on. We suck each others lips and it feels really intimate to be inside of him.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.