• Gender/Sexuality breaking the mold

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Alicia since you quitted your job and I am off for a couple more weeks that means we both have some spare time. I'm currently setting up my blog so I am reinviting you to write about your process if you would like to :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Why wait!! E-mail sent. Yaaa, girl power.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

alone4ever wrote:

Why wait!! E-mail sent. Yaaa, girl power.

Awwww - I'll be at work tomorrow, so let me be the first to welcome Alicia4ever - a bit previous I know, but it will all be good.

Xxxxx

mamz wrote:

Alicia since you quitted your job and I am off for a couple more weeks that means we both have some spare time. I'm currently setting up my blog so I am reinviting you to write about your process if you would like to :)

It may do me good, so thank you yes I will, I don't know how to, from a technical prospective, but Yes.

alone4ever wrote:

mamz wrote:

It may do me good, so thank you yes I will, I don't know how to, from a technical prospective, but Yes.

It's up to you, really. In fact I am on a free blogging plateform so I can't costumize anything so there is nothing really technical. Just write what you like and how you want to do it and for now it'll be that ( untill I have my own site)

Write it where though

Write it on microsoft word or another text editor software and when I launch the blog you can go there and contact me from there via the email adress attached to the blog!

Ok no problem there.

Alicia is your name pronunced like in french?

mamz wrote:

Alicia is your name pronunced like in french?

I don't know how it would be pronounced in French, but in English It is "Al i see a" the "a" being pronounced hard as in "cat"

Look at my profile now.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Whoot congratulations on the profile name change huni..suits you way better lovely lady xxxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Whoot congratulations on the profile name change huni..suits you way better lovely lady xxxx

Aww Thanks, xxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Alecia, I'm loving your new name, Alecia4ever is fantastic and really does suit you. And I see you've also changed your gender to female, I'm so proud of you hunni as you've came on leaps and bounds of late. You are Alecia a true fighter and I am so glad to have a beautiful friend in here in you 😙

I've not read all the thread but sorry to hear your job didn't work out. I'm all honestly though there's no point in staying in a job you're not happy in. My logo in life is "Work for a cause not for aplause, live life to express not to impress" I truly believe that's the best way, and will live by that moto until my i take my last breath 😊

So proud of you, I can't tell you enough how happy I am seeing you flourish sweetie 😙💟xx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Yay, got it changed then - so happy for you and proud of you.

And just another huge official welcome to Alecia4ever xxxx

In french it's all hard a's like in cat: a lee sea a ! Anyways this name suits you well and I'm glad you got to change it on the forum! Alicia4ever is so great! It is now a new you!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

@Alicia & mamz - so kind of you to say that my contributions were helpful, such an interesting thread. Feel free to shoot any questions my way if there's anything you want to know :) x

Love the new username Alicia :)

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, Mamz,, Slinky, VK, era, LNT, Sxleksaker,Terri, Mummymermaid, Rosycheek, sex squid, Imh95, Mysteron, LeilaK, Jem, Delilha, Shadow collector, Jimbogemini, Mystical Mayhem, Sum sub, Fun Louise, I wish Sweet Cherries, and Glittergirl, were still here, and to all who I have missed from this list.

I feel truly "me" on here now. One of the girls.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I feel so happy that you finally feel like you can be yourself 😄❤️ I'm so impressed by you and your inner strenght!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Aww Thanks, xxx

Just popping my two penneth in aswell...

Greatly approve of the namechange. Its working for me, on a few levels too

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Anyway, to get this back on track. I've never really fit into any specified gender roles (as I see them).

Ive known i was at least bi from my teens, and am always fascinated by the whole pansexual/androdgeny/genderfluid issues/movement. I predominantly like women, but at the same time identify with them too, and I'm not saying I want to be one, just, well, everything is like a scale where you identify.
    Am I doing a good enough job of explaining this? I'm thinking like another set of graph pointers on the kinsey scale, like an extra z, or even w at some point.

Would love to do this at Uni if i ever got a chance to go back again...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.