• lights on or off

Nikki and rich [sign in to see picture]

Bedside lamp I like to see my better half

OscarRomeo [sign in to see picture]

Off

stutographer [sign in to see picture]

On or dimmed I need the light to tie knots 😉

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer for the lights to be on. I have some fairy lights wrapped around my bed, so I usually just turn them on. (:

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ashley22 wrote:

I prefer for the lights to be on. I have some fairly lights wrapped around my bed, so I usually have them on. (:

I am going to have to look this fairy light malarkey . Are these the same as Christmas tree lights ? Or are they something else ?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah like little christmas tree ones. They do super cheap ones in poundstretcher I think! Loads of places do them, B&M, Homebase, BBQ

Nice and soft lighting

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Don't mind, but sometimes on so I can see what I'm playing with when sat between her legs, with "my" toys have also used a torch to see right inside.

We too had some lantern style fairy lights, then some ghost shaped ones, but don't have any now, they were off when the kids were babies and needed a small light to get up to attend to them without blinding everyone.

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

Depends what we're up too and whether it's pitch dark in the room. Personally, I'd prefer all lights off as I hate my tummy area, but it doesn't bother my husband. We have quite dim bedside lamps though, that give off a nice warm cosy glow as opposed to bright light, so often have those on instead.

We both sleep completely naked anyway, so shouldn't really make a difference. I actually warm up quicker absorbing hubby's body heat when we're both naked :) bonus!!

Elelou44 [sign in to see picture]

Oh likes them on so he can see me, I prefer soft lighting my self though. Hide all the flaws lol.

niceass [sign in to see picture]

Lights on

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

always on, but occasionally have had them off for a bit of a change-up. Think I'm happy keeping off as an occasional thing, keeps it more interesting when it does happen and I like seeing my partner look at me :)

Ready to Play [sign in to see picture]

How can you choose (I have a feeling this is like asking a woman whether she wants penetration or clit. Well "duh" I want them both!)

It depends: romantic? Primal? Both?

Romantic night and emphasis on sensual touch? Lights off.

Primal? Want to watch her exquisite expressions of pleasure? You want to both watch as she is penetrated? You want a raw doggy style? You want to watch your Lovehoney toy used by your lover? Lights on (bright!)

For a mix try romantic right before sunrise and as the dawn softly lights the room the primacy of vision drives deep and that visual tickles the deepest reptilian neurons; visual paradise - romantic to primal. Night thru dawn.

VR [sign in to see picture]

Depends. On or off, but my bedside light is only a 12 watt nightlight bulb anyway (just enough for me to read by).

I might sound odd, but I "feel" more with my eyes closed. I look sometimes as I love OH's body, but mainly I'm going by feel.

LesbianGirl1995 [sign in to see picture]

on on on!

even though i'm not 100% okay with my body, i know my girlfriend loves my body, and god i love hers too <3

WillC [sign in to see picture]

As a male,it`s lights on! But we use scented tea light candles,and i fitted a remote control dimmer switch,so we`re both happy! The dimmer switch is great and can be easily programmed to be used with a function you don`t use on any tv remote if you don`t want to buy the remote handset just the light switch.Try `The Internet Switch Store`

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Lights off if it's night but where we live the streetlights mean it's never pitch black so I can still see OH in soft focus. Mmmmm.

First thing in the morning with the sunlight starting to shine in is great.

My favourite though is candlelit for the warm glow it gives and the lovely shadows it creates. So romantic <3

A big fantasy of mine is to have sex at night in front of a roaring fire. I think the glow from the fire would be amazing.

Must get some fairylights to put round the headboard. Sounds really magical and super romantic x

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

Candle light

KatieS <3 [sign in to see picture]

On. Soft lighting though. Enough light to see your sexy partner but not too bright artificial light. Daylight is the best. Seeing my partner react is the biggest turn on, I'd lose that in the pitch black.

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

We usually have a candle lit so he can see what toys to use and where he's putting them lol. Candle light feels more comfortable and less exposing for me so I can relax and enjoy whats happening

M&A [sign in to see picture]

Surely it depends onthe type of excitement, pleasure you want.

Initally, its nice subdued lighting especially if my significant has taken the time and effort to tease me. (I may add she is awesome at teasing and tempting me).

But

waking up and feeling horny in the hours of darkness then its lights off and let the senses of touch take over.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.