• lights on or off

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Lights on mostly especially if I have donned some special lingerie - hubby loves the look of stockings so would be a shame to banish them to the dark.

If we are both finding it difficult to drop off to sleep and a bit of play takes over then lights tend to stay off - other senses take over rather than visual.

All good xxx

rainbowbaby [sign in to see picture]

A bedside lamp is usually on

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Lights on mostly especially if I have donned some special lingerie - hubby loves the look of stockings so would be a shame to banish them to the dark.

If we are both finding it difficult to drop off to sleep and a bit of play takes over then lights tend to stay off - other senses take over rather than visual.

All good xxx

That's a very good point. No point in buying lingerie if you can't see it !

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Lights on. I like to be able to see the look in a guy's eyes and see his body. Sometimes it's also necessary to have the lights on because of what we are doing (caning in the dark might not be such a good idea!). I don't mind lights off if we are in bed intending to sleep but I'd be pretty offended if a guy turned off the lights before having sex with me.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Depends on what your doing. A roleplay in the dark is dangerous! lol

If its just a staight forward vanilla sex session between the sheets then normally the light is off.

To be honest I think it depends on as well what undies my Mrs is wearing. Bra and knickers then the light will be off. If she is wearing a basque,corset or a babydoll then the lights will be on. She hates her tummy area thats why I rarely see her totally naked.

This sounds exactly like me !

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

lights on; pegging in the dark sounds risky. lol.

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Depends on what your doing. A roleplay in the dark is dangerous! lol

If its just a staight forward vanilla sex session between the sheets then normally the light is off.

To be honest I think it depends on as well what undies my Mrs is wearing. Bra and knickers then the light will be off. If she is wearing a basque,corset or a babydoll then the lights will be on. She hates her tummy area thats why I rarely see her totally naked.

Actually that is a really good defence in my argument for having the light off 😆. As I don't do all that lingerie business and am naked anyway no point wasting electric with keeping the light on hee hee. I'll try that next time x
    Peaches_92 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm we always have a dim light on when in the house. We both like to see each other faces especially for reactions to what we're doing! The only time it happens in the dark is if we have a little session half way through the night!

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Lights down low... Like to see when having making love.

Mr & Mrs HB [sign in to see picture]

While in the bedroom, lights are normally off unless we get the toys out, he'll fall off the bed trying to get to them from the divan drawer otherwise. Anywhere else in the house, lights are usually on but, since we only have the late evenings together after the kids have gone to sleep, normally in bed, mostly the lights are off. At that time of the night, with no makeup, both tired and just wanting a cuddle, it feels more intimate. Early mornings when the sun starts to shine in is better though!

sanasca [sign in to see picture]

Lights on. I hate my body but my partner loves my body and we love to see each other (although we have a blindfold which I am really looking forward to playing with).

I have lots of body confidence issues but I bought this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32058 and it is amazing, feels loverly on and makes me feel so good.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Bedside lamps on for us whether it's a bondage session, vanilla or anything in between........and we both always sleep naked xx

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

We hit the dimmer switch and supplement it with candles for atmosphere in the bedroom, then he can see my stockings and basque or whatever I choose to wear.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Subtle lighting so either candle light or dimmed bedroom lights. Love to see OH's face and reactions

Happily married 007 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

I like having a little string of fairy lights on. So not pitch dark but light enought o see enough only!

Soft lighting for me, Ozz fairy lights are a great idea

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Side lights. My OH always wanted to have the lights off because she doesn't like her body but now she doesn't mind the side lights on and she knows I love her body

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

soft lighting - we have a choice of fairy lights above the bed & also a salt lamp.

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

sex by fairy lights is definitely the way forward!

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

afrodan wrote:

+1 for fairy lights !! a little bit dark and cosy and you can still see each other

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

afrodan wrote:

I'm going to search out my spare fairy lights now !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.