• lights on or off

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

So the girls and me in work are having a debate as to if it's more popular having the lights on or off during sex. If in the evening obviously x

Personally for me I prefer off where as my oh prefers on. So can be a fight sometimes as to who gets their way ha ha x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Off :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Depends on what your doing. A roleplay in the dark is dangerous! lol

If its just a staight forward vanilla sex session between the sheets then normally the light is off.

To be honest I think it depends on as well what undies my Mrs is wearing. Bra and knickers then the light will be off. If she is wearing a basque,corset or a babydoll then the lights will be on. She hates her tummy area thats why I rarely see her totally naked.

mysteron wrote:

If its just a staight forward vanilla sex session between the sheets then normally the light is off.

To be honest I think it depends on as well what undies my Mrs is wearing. Bra and knickers then the light will be off. If she is wearing a basque,corset or a babydoll then the lights will be on. She hates her tummy area thats why I rarely see her totally naked.

Its funny how woman are so different. I don't like my body much at all yet I'm fine walking around naked. But if you suggest wearing sexy lingerie then I'm like what 😨 eek lol. I won't even wear a nightie it has to be pj's lol x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Its funny how woman are so different. I don't like my body much at all yet I'm fine walking around naked. But if you suggest wearing sexy lingerie then I'm like what 😨 eek lol. I won't even wear a nightie it has to be pj's lol x

Pjs are passion killers for me. She only wears these on her monthlies. Normally its a simple button up night shirt type during the week and something more fancy at weekends , normally a babydoll.

I do like the nightshirts if being honest as I luv undoing buttons .

My self its a T shirt and shorts during the week and just shorts at the weekend .

[suspended user]

suspended user

I like having a little string of fairy lights on. So not pitch dark but light enought o see enough only!

Ozz wrote:

I like having a little string of fairy lights on. So not pitch dark but light enought o see enough only!

Sounds very romantic 😉 and relaxing I'd imagine 😊 x

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Pjs are passion killers for me. She only wears these on her monthlies. Normally its a simple button up night shirt type during the week and something more fancy at weekends , normally a babydoll.

My self its a T shirt and shorts during the week and just shorts at the weekend .

God you'd love me then with my passion killers haha I wear them in the evenings often to. My oh doesn't mind as long as I'm warm and comfy. My oh wears nothing to bed he's nuts in this weather lol x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

God you'd love me then with my passion killers haha I wear them in the evenings often to. My oh doesn't mind as long as I'm warm and comfy. My oh wears nothing to bed he's nuts in this weather lol x

It sounds daft but I never like going to bed naked. Even after cleaning up after a lovemaking session I will put back on my shorts . I have a bit of a phobea about an emergency happening in the night and having to evacuate the house. So I woluld always want to make sure my modesty was intact.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kazamarie wrote:

Ozz wrote:

haha..romance isn't in my house ..pmsl...I wish hun. They're great at dulling down the flaws on the bod though! xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

It sounds daft but I never like going to bed naked. Even after cleaning up after a lovemaking session I will put back on my shorts . I have a bit of a phobea about an emergency happening in the night and having to evacuate the house. So I woluld always want to make sure my modesty was intact.

Same! but not the panice in the night thing! I just can't sleep buff. But I think that's to do with my fibromyalgia! I need to fee snuggy! So my knickers and strappy top go on x

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ha ha yeah true right. Although my oh prob wouldn't care. He is shy about nothing that one. Having sex in front of a Crowd of people wouldn't worry him lol x

Ozz wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Ozz wrote:

haha..romance isn't in my house ..pmsl...I wish hun. They're great at dulling down the flaws on the bod though! xx

What flaws your stunning hun 😉 x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kazamarie wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Haha..outstanding. Oh trust me there's many, but good lighting for pics works wonders x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Lights on or less we are having a session by candlelight.

Ozz wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Haha..outstanding. Oh trust me there's many, but good lighting for pics works wonders x

No lighting isn't that good at least it doesn't work with me anyway ha ha. No you look sexy and stunning 👍 x
    KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Usually on. We like to see each other's bodies and look into each other's eyes. But it mostly just depends on where and when and whether the lights happen to be on or off already. We don't ever specifically hit the switch either way; we just go for it.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Depends really, my ex used t want them on everytime where now it's down to the mood & if we're too in the moment, most of the time the lights are on but it's nice having them off sometimes.

I feel more daring with them off ^_^ x

Jambal [sign in to see picture]

i usually have the lights off, however there is usually a candle or a few burning away and also sometimes some fairy lights which gives a very low light level which is lovely and mood setting hehehe

Ddiggler [sign in to see picture]

Soft lighting my OH normally got a blind fold on anyway lol I think it's all about the senses males are visual they like to be able to see what's going on around them where as females like the feeling sence and touch.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.