• First Toy

TwentyWhales [sign in to see picture]

Sooooom as I mentioned in my introducing post, I have yet to even have a first kiss, so, there's a lot I guess I don't know. Two weeks ago all I knew was my hand and didn't think to look stuff up before a friend approached and got me to explore stuff.

Then I looked some stuff up and made a homemade toy for my first hands free experience (that matress trick) then took a plunge to get a toy.

The Blush Realistic Vagina Male Masturbator, and as I needed cleaner and oil, I did the 3 for £10 and decided what the heck, I'll get a vibrator too (guess it's kind of a fetish thing)

Is there any like, advice for a first timer with a toy. If I'd been given it two weeks ago I'd probably have just gone crazy and used it everyday. There's the hand, obviously, and I guess I can continue the matress thing with it. Though, if there's anything else to do that is possible, it could be good to learn and maybe try.

Sorry for stumbling along, I'm not the best with confidence and phrasing things well.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]

Don't forget that you have another very sensitive area down there, one that quite a few blokes are very "shy" about, and have some ridiculous preconcieved ideas that back door play is taboo. Have a look here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/first-time-anal-sex-guide/

for some great advice. If you love your bum, you get so much more to play with

Thank you both. And in honesty, the vibrator is partly for that reason. But, part of my question that i don't think I put across well was, if there's any advice on how often to use it. I imagine using it every time from here on out would get old quick, and if there are any other techniques I could maybe try in the future with anything else out there :)

Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]

So instead of using a vibrator, try a prostate massager instead. Remember, that if it doesn't satisfy, the lovely Lovehoney people will accept returns for whatever reason, without question. If the toy has been used it's still ok to return it (and no it isn't resold) - they want you to be happy!

A lot of people rate this toy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17779

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

Don't forget that you have another very sensitive area down there, one that quite a few blokes are very "shy" about, and have some ridiculous preconcieved ideas that back door play is taboo. Have a look here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/first-time-anal-sex-guide/

for some great advice. If you love your bum, you get so much more to play with

Hi subby- hubby

now you're talking about my favourite thing,

Twenty Wales nice name, have a good look round the site and see what takes your fancy, there are videos about each product and lots of reviews for each one. you sound like you are just getting started, take your time and learn what works for you, and use variety in your play, toys are a great way to do this; try different things together, and like Subby Hubby says don't worry about trying anal play, even just the tip of a vibrator there while you masturbate is great.

Have fun, and enjoy

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

TwentyWhales wrote:

Thank you both. And in honesty, the vibrator is partly for that reason. But, part of my question that i don't think I put across well was, if there's any advice on how often to use it. I imagine using it every time from here on out would get old quick, and if there are any other techniques I could maybe try in the future with anything else out there :)

missed your post while I was thinking.

You could try using lube on your hand, for a different feel, change grip change hands; don't try to make cumming the be all and end all. set a side time to explore all your body; there are lots of places on your skin that like to be touched, like nipples , LH make a tickler thats great to just use to explore your self.

How often is up to you, but try teasing your self for a few days before going for it. and relax.

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

So instead of using a vibrator, try a prostate massager instead. Remember, that if it doesn't satisfy, the lovely Lovehoney people will accept returns for whatever reason, without question. If the toy has been used it's still ok to return it (and no it isn't resold) - they want you to be happy!

A lot of people rate this toy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17779

Perhaps when I have more money, I'll get used to what I have coming tomorrow for a while, then perhaps explore more :D Thank you

alone4ever wrote:

TwentyWhales wrote:

missed your post while I was thinking.

You could try using lube on your hand, for a different feel, change grip change hands; don't try to make cumming the be all and end all. set a side time to explore all your body; there are lots of places on your skin that like to be touched, like nipples , LH make a tickler thats great to just use to explore your self.

How often is up to you, but try teasing your self for a few days before going for it. and relax.

That's my fault, I'm not the best at phrasing sometimes! I tried lube for the first time last week, and wondered why I hadn't before. Then I discovered the use for it with the homemade item.

And thank you

The order got delivered today. Here goes...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.