• What should I buy my virgin friend? I am the Maid of Honor

    1454840771
    Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    So yes, my best friend is getting married next summer. She is a virgin and doesn´t really even masturbate :( But any ways, she has an amazing attitude towards marriage sex, so she will be very enthusiastic :)

    What are some toys/games I could buy her and her husband so they could have fun and get to know each other and them selfes :)

    I was thinking:

    a sex game

    LUBE-LUBE-LUBE

    vibrator

    sex book

    ...

    I would love to get a fun kit with many things, but honestly they are almost always Jelly or something other than 100% silicone :S

    Thanks!

    1454841121
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6240
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Hi there, I think a game is a really good idea, as it will give them both lots of ideas that they can expand upon. Also lube, massage oil, and perhaps a clitoral vibrator would be good ideas too. This game is very popular and has some great reviews on there too :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

    1454841292
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4595
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I would recomend this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33708, it's a great gentle introduction to sensual play and the blindfold might help if she is a little nervous or body consious. The sense are also heightened when your blindfolded so it makes forplay great.

    The lovehoney own brand toycleaner is great. Also the lovehoney flavoured lubeas are good. I would recomend the mint one. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28053

    And this might be nice http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5966

    The lube, toy cleaner and game are on the 3 for £10. Offer.

    She is lucky to have such a caring and generous friend.

    1454841936
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 883
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Yeah. I think these are good ideas. Something like this might be perfect:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35411. It'd be very romantic and I'm sure she'd love it. I bought my best friend a novelty toy rather than a super powerful one for her hen night. She wasn't a virgin but she's a bit old fashioned with sex and never really masturbates (at least she's not open about it). I got her this and she thought it was hilarious:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1071. But I think a good bullet would be ideal for a first timer. Something cheaper like these would do it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34002, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33562, or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14881. They're non-threatening and that one at the end is an unbeatable price. If you're getting her that you might want to get her some cleaner as well. She probably isn't used to sex toy maintenance which is really important. This kit is perfect for a first timer and gives her some discretion for the new toy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28515.

    In terms of sex games, you'll need to be careful. A lot of them are for people that have been together for a while or have some kind of kink. Not all, mind you, but it's something to be aware of. You might want to start with some of the less expensive ones. I know there are great ones in the 3 for £10. I'd recommend the Lovehoney brand games as the packaging isn't at all overly graphic which bothers a lot of women, me included, so she might actually play the game rather than be intimidated and grossed out by it. The karma sutra cards are actually really nicely done if you think the pictures are acceptable but I'd definitely recommend the LH love dice.

    As far as books are concerned, I can't help you there. Sorry. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the forum that can be helpful though.

    You might want to think about some cute lingerie as well. Presumably she won't have anything like that ready for her wedding night and I know my friend loved it when I got that for her Lovehoney have a lot of tasteful white options like these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31579, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33671, or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15035.

    Hope that helps!xx

    1454841955
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 883
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    Hi there, I think a game is a really good idea, as it will give them both lots of ideas that they can expand upon. Also lube, massage oil, and perhaps a clitoral vibrator would be good ideas too. This game is very popular and has some great reviews on there too :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

    Also, +1 for this!x

    1454842562
    Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    Thank you ladies, you are very helpful! We have an amaziing relationship and she knows I love sex toys so I think she as a feeling I will be buying her something :D I bought her some kegelballs and she laughed then hugged me ;)

    And we are very close, we have monthly bikini sugaring sessions and talk openly about sexuality and all other things <3

    1454842645
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 883
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    bex1213 wrote:

    Yeah. I think these are good ideas. Something like this might be perfect:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35411. It'd be very romantic and I'm sure she'd love it. I bought my best friend a novelty toy rather than a super powerful one for her hen night. She wasn't a virgin but she's a bit old fashioned with sex and never really masturbates (at least she's not open about it). I got her this and she thought it was hilarious:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1071. But I think a good bullet would be ideal for a first timer. Something cheaper like these would do it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34002, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33562, or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14881. They're non-threatening and that one at the end is an unbeatable price. If you're getting her that you might want to get her some cleaner as well. She probably isn't used to sex toy maintenance which is really important. This kit is perfect for a first timer and gives her some discretion for the new toy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28515. ">http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28515.

    In terms of sex games, you'll need to be careful. A lot of them are for people that have been together for a while or have some kind of kink. Not all, mind you, but it's something to be aware of. You might want to start with some of the less expensive ones. I know there are great ones in the 3 for £10. I'd recommend the Lovehoney brand games as the packaging isn't at all overly graphic which bothers a lot of women, me included, so she might actually play the game rather than be intimidated and grossed out by it. The karma sutra cards are actually really nicely done if you think the pictures are acceptable but I'd definitely recommend the LH love dice.

    As far as books are concerned, I can't help you there. Sorry. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the forum that can be helpful though.

    You might want to think about some cute lingerie as well. Presumably she won't have anything like that ready for her wedding night and I know my friend loved it when I got that for her Lovehoney have a lot of tasteful white options like these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31579, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33671, or

    Sorry. Some of the links weren't working. Here they are in order:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34002

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33562

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31579

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33671

    1454842852
    Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2015

    Thank you!

    1454842984
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4595
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    If your looking for a bullet for her this one is brilliant http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 and it's Rechargable so no need to but batteries ever!

    1454857389
    Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 642
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2016

    If you're looking for some good lubes then I would recommend Durex. They have a wide range to choose from - basic lubes, flavoured, warming, tingle etc. The quality is also pretty amazing.

    This massage kit might also be a good option - it contains massage oil, a massage candle, satin blindfold & more. Here's the link http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35411

    I haven't really tried any of the games from here yet but this one could work well as she's getting married - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21178

    I hope I've helped, I'm sure they will both be very happy with whatever you choose

    1454974039
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1075
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    I suppose it may be considered slightly cheesy but what about something like this?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25734

    A sex game or a book sounds good provided it is in a language your friend feels comfortable with - I rather suspect that browsing the dictionary to figure out what kind of naughty treat you are supposed to prepare for your other half may not feel like the greatest turn-on ever ;-)

    1454975135
    smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 553
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2010

    A gorgeous massage candle....

    1454996556
    PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 489
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2014

    Fun Louise wrote:

    If your looking for a bullet for her this one is brilliant http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 and it's Rechargable so no need to but batteries ever!

    This is a great idea. Add some sexy lingerie and/or lube and it would be a great kit! I would advise against buying any flavoured or tingling lube though. They ruined my first few times because they caused burning sensations. And I didn't have an idea that was the reason! :( I think less is more in this case. I would probably only go for lingerie and a good quality lube(very important imo!). It might be overwhelming enough for her to have to think about what to do with all these extra things.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.