• Pic swapping and self confidence

CJ1927 [sign in to see picture]

We've all been there... When sexting inevitably leads to pic swapping. And 99% of the time, as a bloke it's pic of my bits whilst aroused that's pretty much demanded before the conversation continues at all, or more importantly... Before I get a peek of her good stuff : ) ha. Basically, I'd love to know how you girls feel about swapping pics in general??
    A) Have you ever sent a pic of your pussy to anybody?
    B) If yes are you happy with the way yours looks??
    C) Have you ever sent a pic of somebody else's pussy pretending that it was yours?

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

In short:

Yes

Yes

No, and never would!

Why do you want to know?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

It would literally never cross my mind to send a pic of someone else's vagina to someone???

Basically I've brought the subject up with a close friend and she has said that she has googled and found a good looking pussy then screenshotted it and sent that in the past. I've always sent a pic of mine! Just curious whether most girls do the same?

CJ1927 wrote:

Basically I've brought the subject up with a close friend and she has said that she has googled and found a good looking pussy then screenshotted it and sent that in the past. I've always sent a pic of mine! Just curious whether most girls do the same?

your friend is waaaay over-thinking things lol

So popk1n you're totally happy with the way yours looks obviously??

CJ1927 wrote:

So popk1n you're totally happy with the way yours looks obviously??

I think vaginas in general are funny-looking but beautiful in their own way. As far as Im aware, a vagina is a vagina to a guy. I don't love or hate how mine looks, it just looks how it looks, I've never thought to have an issue with it? If a guy doesn't like how it looks, then he's back to sqaure one of not getting any lol. Any guy who tells someone their vagina is ugly is 1) a douchebag 2) undeserving 3) probably questioning his sexuality tbh

The female form is a beautiful thing, all vaginas look fine :p

1000000% couldn't agree with you any more!! Totally correct babe!!

tell your friend that she really doesnt need to find a pic of someone else's lady parts if she feels insecure

Will do 👍🏻 I can see why she has mind as I'm a bit weary about sending pics of mine most of the time. Sadly I've had some negative comments in the past but loads of positive ones so fuck it innit?!

I have only ever sexted my boyfriend (who is the only person to have ever seen my vagina) but if I was sexting someone and got a pic in return (obvs this doesn't apply to random weirdo dick pics) I dont understand why you would send a negative comment?

Good mentality :) screw the negative ones, feel pride from the positive ones!

Ahh cheers : ) the reason I stared this thread is because a girl has asked for a pic but the last one I sent to someone knocked my confidence a bit after a negative comment : (

sup to you what you do, if you're messaging a random girl then that's the risk you take, you don't entirely know what they're going to say in reply :/

[suspended user]

suspended user

Only ever sexted with my husband and of course we only send pictures and videos of ourselves. So negative comments are pretty much autoexcluded. Would never send someone else's though, either I chose to share mine or I don't.
    About the looks of the vagina, +1 to what popk1n has eloquently expressed above! I feel exactly the same.

Ghostly82 [sign in to see picture]

Also only ever sent pics to one person. But a simple answer would be if they were to give negative comments then no more pictures ever.

nobody has the right to ask for them and then be nasty about it.

As for vagina looks, they are all beautiful.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I did send someone my intimate pictures, but I would never send a picture of someone else.

I do admit that the first time I was asked by now my ex boyfriend, I felt very insecure about it, although he saw me in person in life, but we were separate for few weeks due to my field work. I admit it was one of the hardest things to do for me, but I realized that there was no negative comments, only positive and it was a huge turn on for him. And it actually gave me some security about how my vagina looks like.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I have once to my partner. I hated the picture but he wanted it. It never crossed my mind to send a pic of someone else's but I've been with him long enough that he would know the difference if I did.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've never sent a picture of mine or anybody elses. It wouldn't occur to me to do that. If my partner wants to see it, he can see it in person. It's easy to get in the wrong hands these days. Anyone who makes a negative comment after seeing your body, didn't deserve to see it in the first place. I think if you send a picture to someone you have a connection with, it's more likely to be recieved well and give you a confidence boost rather than insecurities.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.