• Sexual tension between friends - is it enough?

Freckles50 [sign in to see picture]

So this probably isn't new to many of you! I'm sure a lot of people have had friendships where there was some tension between you, or comfort that lef to attraction. Buuuuut...

Is there anyone else who just likes that alone, though? I couldn't imagine acting on my urges with some people - the tension and the spark and the lusting is what gets me. And its all I want. I wouldn't want to change the friendship by making a move and yet I certainly don't want to lose that little spark I feel when I talk about naughty stuff with them.

There are others that I get that tension and urge for and i'm VERY keen to jump into bed and make it a reality but there are just a few other people with whom the tension is SO good that its enough to satisfy me.

Does anyone else feel like this? Or is the tension usually attached to 'wanting more' for you folks? Would love to hear some similar stories!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

This is my current situation.

There was tension between my best friend & I from day 1 (3 years ago), I acted on it after 2 months but he turned me down as he didn't feel ready so we let the tension build, we both had other relationships but the tension was always present, for me he was all I wanted, I didn't want a relationship, just sex and each day it the urge was getting stronger. After 2 years, we gave in and slept together, since then we have been sleeping with each other, it's coming up to a year since we started and I would like to make things official, our friendship ony got better and the tension is still there just as it was before we slept together.

There was always an emotional connection as well as sexual tension but we waited until it felt right for the both of us and it was the best thing Ive ever done, just working up the courage to ask him out now xx

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I had a situation like this before I met my husband.

I have a friend who I had known since I was 17 and in all those year there was a clear sexual tension but were never single at the same oints in life so the time was never right.

Roll on 20 years and we both came out of marriages around about the same time when we met up at a mutal friends party, long story short we had one amazing night but realised though physically it worked and as friends it worked but a partners it would never have worked there was just that extra special connection that we went on to find with our partners.

Our one night did not spoilt what we have has friends but it did clear the air and allowed us never to have that "what if? " or "could it have worked?" wonderings.

I am fully aware it ould have runined things if one of us wanted something and the other didn't but for us it really did bring a realisation it was not to be.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think the dilemma here is should I? Or shouldn't I?

I have had many female friends and colleagues over the years ,so really you should listen to your heart. In my case it was a big fat NO!

However if your heart is telling you otherwise then you should go for it before somebody else beats you to it.Love can come at us from all angles ,so if there is an opportunity there ,then take it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.