• Anal advice???

ZiggyStarbucks [sign in to see picture]

Okay so everyone's probably heard this over and over but I'm totally scared of pooping/any other horrific incident??

Like it's pretty much the only thing I haven't tried and I'd love to do it, but I can't bring myself to try out of poop fear. Does anyone have any advice or stories that can help????

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

If you're truly paranoid, buy an anal douche and use that before you go at it. Really, if you're a healthy individual as long as you've gone to the bathroom beforehand there should be nothing to fear.

If your diet is less healthy, I don't know you, take the option A.There really isn't much else to it.

I've been considering buying a douche and I do eat pretty well, I'm just worried that when it's in there/being pulled out it'll trigger my butt or something?

I think I'm just super paranoid to be honest

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

The world would be a strange and confusing place for anal fans and the gay population if anal triggered peristaltic movements, but that doesn't happen. If you can get a finger or two with some lube up there and there's nothing there, there's a 9 in 10 chance you're good to go and even then, as long as you use a douche if you're that paranoid, you'll be fine.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

ZiggyStarbucks wrote:

I've been considering buying a douche and I do eat pretty well, I'm just worried that when it's in there/being pulled out it'll trigger my butt or something?

I think I'm just super paranoid to be honest

Your not alone my Mrs has the same reservartions. A possible way to start is perhaps a finger inside a condom with plenty of lube. We have used this idea in a role play..

Like I've had a finger before but I freaked out. I think I'm just overreacting. Thanks guys!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I had the same worries and I think you just need to decide to go for it! I tried douching and found it really uncomfortable but to start it put my mind at ease. The truth is, I have anal regularly now and use anal toys all the time and haven't had a single accident. MK7 is absolutely right about the diet and your general health.

It made me more confident when I tried a toy first (just a small plug for example) and found that nothing horrific happened. You might want to give that a go to put your mind at ease.x

Thanks bex1213 I feel a lot better now! x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.