• Lube - choose your flavour

    1454538296
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5867
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Was thinking how good it would be if lovehoney had a 'choose your flavour' lube competition like the walkers crisps had. Then chose some of their favourites and made them to sell limited edition.
    If you could pick any flavour to have as a lubricant what would it be? I would love a raspberry and cranberry mixed lube. Or candy floss flavour, yum yum x

    1454538478
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1319
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Hmm.. Apple and cinnamon or black cherry

    1454538528
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 881
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

    1454538674
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1319
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    bex1213 wrote:

    Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

    I think it seems like we'd prefer to just eat the lube and do nothing else with it lol
    1454538927
    missyO [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 331
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2015

    Chocolate salted caramel - if that's possible!

    1454539005
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5867
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    bex1213 wrote:

    Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

    I think it seems like we'd prefer to just eat the lube and do nothing else with it lol
    Ha! A fridge full of flavoured lubes lol x
    1454539205
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1319
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    bex1213 wrote:

    Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

    I think it seems like we'd prefer to just eat the lube and do nothing else with it lol
    Ha! A fridge full of flavoured lubes lol x

    I wouldn't say no. I'd drizzle them over ice cream lol

    1454539285
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1743
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    omg this would be the best idea ever!! I do think lovehoney could expand the flavoured lube selection to have more "luxurious" flavours.

    ngl just been eating nutella, that'd be pretty awesome as a lube flavour

    1454539326
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1174
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2014

    The cocktail Woo Woo!

    1454540009
    Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 366
    • Joined: 3 Jan 2016

    Bubble gum!

    1454540448
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5867
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    bex1213 wrote:

    Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

    I think it seems like we'd prefer to just eat the lube and do nothing else with it lol
    Ha! A fridge full of flavoured lubes lol x

    I wouldn't say no. I'd drizzle them over ice cream lol

    That literally made me lol!
    1454540856
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 881
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    bex1213 wrote:

    Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

    I think it seems like we'd prefer to just eat the lube and do nothing else with it lol
    Ha! A fridge full of flavoured lubes lol x

    I wouldn't say no. I'd drizzle them over ice cream lol

    That literally made me lol!

    I'm well up for multi-purpose sex essentials.

    1454542573
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5730
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    At this rate were all going to be ordering lube and eating it. 😀

    I would go with blueberry muffin flavour.

    1454543634
    Ellie85 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2015

    Cookie Dough!

    1454543636
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2076
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    I'd love something floral like rose or violet. Love floral flavours and it's not something I've ever seen in a lube before :)

    I guess they could also mix in some chocolate and have a turkish delight flavour one! Yum!

    Some more apple lubes (sweet, not sour) would be amazing too, what with apple being such a mouth watering flavour. Seems useful/appropriate given the circumstances lol.

    I'd also love a spearmint one, like properly spearmint polo spearmint (the ones that used to have the blue specks on them). Or one that tastes properly of mint at all, no offence to Lovehoney but I didn't taste any mint in the mint lube I got from here so...if that could be stronger that would be amazing (and probably feel amazing too-dem tingles!).

    I could go on...I love flavoured lubes :D

    1454547527
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 259
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2015

    ooh I'd love Violet flavour Lovebirds_x.

    Give me something exotic. While we'll never get an Inga Fruit lube, that would be a wild experience.

    1454548094
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    I'd love something floral like rose or violet. Love floral flavours and it's not something I've ever seen in a lube before :)

    I guess they could also mix in some chocolate and have a turkish delight flavour one! Yum!

    Some more apple lubes (sweet, not sour) would be amazing too, what with apple being such a mouth watering flavour. Seems useful/appropriate given the circumstances lol.

    I'd also love a spearmint one, like properly spearmint polo spearmint (the ones that used to have the blue specks on them). Or one that tastes properly of mint at all, no offence to Lovehoney but I didn't taste any mint in the mint lube I got from here so...if that could be stronger that would be amazing (and probably feel amazing too-dem tingles!).

    I could go on...I love flavoured lubes :D

    A woman after my own heart! Love the sound of all of these

    1454548540
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 316
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Hmm, cookies and cream.. :)

    1454556245
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1120
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    Definitely salted caramel! Droool

    1454566041
    PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 489
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2014

    Candy floss!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.