• Blow Job (Advice from women)

matyhaty [sign in to see picture]

Is there any product which would make giving blow jobs for my other half more pleasurable?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Have you thought about maybe washing before hand?

Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

If you're looking specifically for a product I'd say your best bet is a cock ring. This can make a bj more intense for him.

BumblebeeBuzzed [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean more pleasurable for you, or more pleasurable for him... Or more pleasurable for you both?

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Flavoured condom, though the only one I can stand sucking is a blueberry one! But mostly it's psychological - I'm more likely to enjoy it if I have instigated without him asking for it, and I enjoy it if there's no pressure to finish him by mouth, and no pressure to take his load in my mouth (😷😷😷).

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Flavoured lube works for us and also just doing a bj as foreplay not to the finish. It also helps if I am mega turned on before I start doing it.

I can't stand the smell, taste, heat and texture of having semen in my mouth. It always makes me gag and retch and we certainly don't find being covered in vomit a turn on at all. In fact just writing this down is turning my stomach.Lol.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

Extra strong mints maybe 😅

snapper wrote:

Extra strong mints maybe 😅

Joking aside Extra strong mints or indeed any type of mints is a really good call. They help with saliva production which makes the job easier and give you a nice, fresh taste in your mouth they smell nice and they give a super minty, tingly feeling during a bj especially if you get your OH to blow gently on your member in between sucking.
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

No prisoners today eh Sum Sub! lol

Flavoured lubes or mints are good if she isn't into your taste, even if she doesn't have a problem with the taste they're yummy. You could also try these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32152

If you mean for her to actually recieve pleasure, rather than find the act itself easier to perform, why not go for a remote control vibrator or a suction cup dildo that she can ride on while giving you oral? You could even buy her a pleasure balm and rub some on so she is tingling away while she gets the job done.

You could also skip buying anything and go down the route of a good old 69, where you will both be recieving pleasure.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

No prisoners today eh Sum Sub! lol

Flavoured lubes or mints are good if she isn't into your taste, even if she doesn't have a problem with the taste they're yummy. You could also try these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32152

If you mean for her to actually recieve pleasure, rather than find the act itself easier to perform, why not go for a remote control vibrator or a suction cup dildo that she can ride on while giving you oral? You could even buy her a pleasure balm and rub some on so she is tingling away while she gets the job done.

You could also skip buying anything and go down the route of a good old 69, where you will both be recieving pleasure.

Great post lovebirds. Another variation on the 69 position is with her on top backing onto a suction cup dildo while you use your lips, teeth?, tongue etc and your fingers to rub her clitoris alternating with rubbing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. WARNING she may not last very long! Haha;)
    susan50 [sign in to see picture]

must, must be freshly showered.

then, a condom on before the finale.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

I love blowjobs, Hibby hated them when we first got together, but now enjoys them.

Of you other half doesn't like sucking cock, then not a lot you can do other than, make sure its clean, and never ever grab her head unless you know she enjoys this. Nothng worse than having your head forced down on to a cock and gagging on it if its not something you enjoy.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

For me the pleasure is giving the blowjob....

With my ex partner I hated it as he had an awful habit of jerking his cock around my mouth without any sense of cordination (way before he came!!)

Have a chat and ask what she is not keen on..

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Extra strong mints have a nice cooling sensation.Sometime a small ice cubes in the ladies mouth can give a cooling effect as well.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

HI I love giving my OH blowjobs. It turns me on pleasuring him.

If she enjoys it then that's great, but if she doesn't I don't think she will.

If you want a different experience then popping candy can feel good, particularly if she pops it in her mouth when your really aroused and close to climax.

Have you thought of buying a book? There are quite a few avalible, that describe different techniques.

This might sound silly but if she is up for it, she can blindfold you, and tie your hands to the bed, and you will enjoy it soooo much more. She will probably love being in control of you, your pleasure in her mouth, so to speek. The faster my OH gets to the point of extreme excitement, before orgasm the bigger turn on for me. I then like teasing him, keeping him right on the edge untill in ready or he can't stand it anymore.

I hope this goes well

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

A good book with plenty of pictures and available from Lovehoney is

"Oral Sex He'll Never Forget."by Sonia Borg

It also as an added bonus a sex survey that you can do on each other in the Appendix.

Katiiee24 [sign in to see picture]

I used ice.. Gets my mouth real cold, as you can always keep the ice cube in your mouth & place it on the most sensitive part! Good Luck

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

Ask him what he likes. My husband has recently told me to use my teeth, gently to slightly graze him, as he pulls out of my mouth. He said it feels immense..........

[suspended user]

suspended user

matyhaty wrote:

Is there any product which would make giving blow jobs for my other half more pleasurable?

Ever thought about a flavoured lube? I personally love using raspberry frutopia, delish for either partner too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.