• Dissapointed after sex

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Well done rainbowbaby. I hope that things will get better. Keep us updated

rainbowbaby [sign in to see picture]

Had a crappy week with stuff going on (not related to this thread) but it's made us both become closer. He wanted to test out some blue pills he bought so I didn't go in with high expectations since he has work tomorrow.

What can I say? The pills worked and he was much harder than normal. He told me if it weren't for work, he could've gone on at least 3 times! I was pleased for just the one time, and could see him smile for the first time in ages during sex which was a massive turn on for me. He didn't want me to dress up as he insisted he just wanted a 'warm up', but I got dressed in a very revealing outfit (I will review it soon) and he wanted me to keep it on which was really good. He seemed a different guy and he said he's up for it again on Monday night (he's got 3 days off). I'm hoping he lets me suck him off this time. I did ask if he read that book mysteron suggested, which he replied no, but I think he did read it :-) He was so gentle with me even if he was quick (I felt so good afterwards). We're getting somewhere. What I've learnt from you guys is to go on easy on him, which really made a difference. Let him do things in his own time with a bit of prodding from me. The pills have definitely increased his libido. Thanks again everyone xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thank for letting us know and happy for you!!! :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

rainbowbaby wrote:

Had a crappy week with stuff going on (not related to this thread) but it's made us both become closer. He wanted to test out some blue pills he bought so I didn't go in with high expectations since he has work tomorrow.

What can I say? The pills worked and he was much harder than normal. He told me if it weren't for work, he could've gone on at least 3 times! I was pleased for just the one time, and could see him smile for the first time in ages during sex which was a massive turn on for me. He didn't want me to dress up as he insisted he just wanted a 'warm up', but I got dressed in a very revealing outfit (I will review it soon) and he wanted me to keep it on which was really good. He seemed a different guy and he said he's up for it again on Monday night (he's got 3 days off). I'm hoping he lets me suck him off this time. I did ask if he read that book mysteron suggested, which he replied no, but I think he did read it :-) He was so gentle with me even if he was quick (I felt so good afterwards). We're getting somewhere. What I've learnt from you guys is to go on easy on him, which really made a difference. Let him do things in his own time with a bit of prodding from me. The pills have definitely increased his libido. Thanks again everyone xx

This is a good start, if the pills are helping try to ask to see the Dr together, you can get them on prescription, and might help with a longer term solition.

In a while, after a little time and practice, maybe suggest that he plays with you with the bullet, while he is waiting for the tablet to work. He might find it very exciting to be the one that is getting you wet and excited warmed up for the main event. It gives him he power to please you without worrying about how hard he is or how long he is going to last.

I hope you continue to talk and take things slowly.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.