• Do you like to see him wank?

Mrs Mad Dog Me [sign in to see picture]

I would love to watch my oh wank it would be a big turn on for me he's never done it in front of me and I haven't mastrubated in front of him but would love to try it

LoveBug19 [sign in to see picture]

MrsMad, just take his hand and lead him to it, then lay back and watch. It is honestly, so sexy.

Mrs Mad Dog Me [sign in to see picture]

Will defo give it a go lol

Tyke63 [sign in to see picture]

I love to wank in front of anybody . Within reason of course and legally πŸ˜€

McAndrew [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Mad Dog Me wrote:

I would love to watch my oh wank it would be a big turn on for me he's never done it in front of me and I haven't mastrubated in front of him but would love to try it

Rather than trying to get your OH to masturbate when it would interrupt intimacy, just ask him to do a 'show and tell'. Just remember that even if he overcomes the embarrassment of letting you watch him wank, he will definitely feel stupid as soon as he cums and is in a mess. Reassure him.

My wife would be upset if she thought I had wanked without sharing. She particularly likes transparent sex toys, so that she can see me cum and she likes to be sure that my Fleshlight gets regular sex.

Mature Fledgling [sign in to see picture]

Hey, long post alert! I would love to see my Oh masterbate.
    We have been together for 15yrs and married for 12yrs in July. We are best of friends and have stuck together through some really difficult times. We hav 2 beautiful boys the eldest is disabled and has spent a lot of time in hospital. That in itself caused us some problems over the years but he is 10 now and a real inspiration.
    Our sex life in the early days was good but pretty vanilla, unless we've consumed a couple of drinks to relax. I am only his 2nd sexual partner and lacks a little imagination in that department. He is also extremely laid back and I would say lacks sex drive since his vasectomy when our 2nd son was born he is now 7.
    I have had a few sexual partners before my oh but they always took control in the bedroom department ironically I am assertive and bossy in my life but in the bedroom I guess I tend to prefer it if my oh took control. We are both in our 40s and tbh have been too absorbed in day to day instead of each other. I also am diagnosed with fibromyalgia so life hasn't been all that kind to us. I am a short BBW to coin a phrase I found on here and ready to inject a bit of va va voom into our sex life. I only found this site last Thurs and already have received one order and have one on the way😊.
    Getting back to our non existent sex life, once every couple of months that starts with a little fondling as foreplay and then straight into the missionary I thought I better get a grip and order a few things. So he had always liked me to dress up in sexy lingerie but having put on some weight none of it fit so bought some from here omg it's beautiful. Well parcel arrived Saturday morning and let's just say it did the initial trick. I let him open it and well let's jus say I think he was plsd.
    Because our sex life to date had been pretty vanilla except for a couple of occasions where he had wanted to try anal, which for me was a massive taboo, a little bit of oral, and a few different positions always going back to missionary we had got stuck in a rut.
    Our 2nd order is now on the way and really looking forward to a couple of toys so we can start playing more. As for masterbating in front of each other up until now I think we hav both thought it wrong to touch yourself in front of the other. I guess another of those taboos but was wondering how I could get my oh to do it in front of me without feeling embarrassed?
    On another slightly off point matter I was wondering if anyone could advise me on some other issues namely I normally achieve the big O with my oh through penetration and masterbation but sometimes find that when I have achieved this I feel slightly dirty and want to stop for want of a better word. I normally let my oh finish but I find I get quite desperate for him to cum so that it can all be over. It also seems that with me oh can only cum through penetration, I have rarely been able to get him to achieve his O through oral or hand masterbation tho he says that it's nice! I never had these probs with partners in the past in fact it was often they couldn't move straight on to penetration until recovered from the foreplay. Myself and my oh have never had more than one session at a time whilst with other partners we could do it 2 or 3 times in a night could it be something to do with getting too much repetitive stimulation that the penis doesn't want to know anymore? Recently I discovered that my oh quite like a finger in his anus so we are going to explore this more for both of us.
    I would appreciate some positive feedback thank you for ur help😊

Verity... [sign in to see picture]

I personally like to watch it, i find it a turn on and i like to know how they touch themselves if that makes sense. I don't mind if he wants to masturbate himself or doing it for him. I sort myself out almost daily even when im in a relationship. No big deal

greeneyed_girl [sign in to see picture]

Seeing my boyfriend wank is an instant turn on for me. Whether it be pictures of him wanking or in person my oh my it enhances my experience. I don't know what it is about it but it makes me orgasm super quickly watching him wank, seeing him experience such pleasure. Of course I love helping him along the way too haha but it definitely makes for a nice watching experience

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

I've really enjoyed reading these posts about this subject. I've always wondered how women feel about this subject. I found the various replies incredibily arousing to read. I didn't know it was so fascinating for you women.
    Personally speaking I would find it very sexy to do it in front of my partner. We don't indulge enough. Its actually one of my top fantasies. I've even put it as a suggestion in.our naughty jar. Its a jar I did full of little folded pieces of paper which have sexy suggestions, kinks and other xxx things written on.them. come to think of it she hasn't opened the jar for ages... Hmmmm...

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Do you ladies like to watch your oh play with their anus at same time.

My better half will watch me wank but draws the line at me playing with my anus which BTW I would love to do in front of her

Dirtyqueen [sign in to see picture]

I like watching hb wank, especially over another woman, and God forbid he says something sexy about her I'd be on the floor πŸ™ˆ

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

When I first watched someone wank infront of me, probably via webcam, I was actually unsure where to look. I know it sounds daft, but being on the autistic spectrum I'm not very good with eye contact unless I'm very comfortable with that person. So, I was afraid of making too much eye contact or too little.

But, I did do it with my ex, who I am extremely close to and open with and, at first I was a bit embarassed. But it was really nice to watch, almost mesmerising and actually turned me on.

I then returned the favour, which I had never ever done before so I was extremely embarassed but his face and moans when he saw me were enough to make me feel comfortable with it.

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

Shes not o lover of me wanking with her watcking, but i love to watch her massage her clit and finger both holes, i usually stop her just before cumming and cuff her to the bed and lick her sparingly so she gets mega frustrated

Pooh (F) & Roo (M) [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes I love watching Roo wank, as he does me, I even love the sound of it and the sound of him getting excited, but more importantly i think by watching you can get to know what they enjoy, I have tried to learn as much as I can and he says that now that I am sometimes better at it then he is himself.

Pooh

Dirtyqueen wrote:

I like watching hb wank, especially over another woman, and God forbid he says something sexy about her I'd be on the floor πŸ™ˆ

Wow that stimulates some thoughts

Dirtyqueen [sign in to see picture]

A girl likes what a girl likes :)

Dirtyqueen wrote:

A girl likes what a girl likes :)

Cant argue with that, good work.

so has your OH wanked over another woman whilst you watched or is this a fantasy?

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Hell yes be it in person via pics or video massive turn on. OH sent me a couple of vids to keep me going till he's home & damn they had me instantly gagging I even caught myself stroking my phones screen fgs...roll on being able to actually touch him and watch him wank over me 😍

Immense!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.