• Do you like to see him wank?

Eight4Ten [sign in to see picture]

My other half goes wild if I wank while I'm giving her oral. We both love watching each other when endulging in mutual masturbation

[suspended user]

suspended user

I don't like watching my other half anymore no!

I just don't like my oh!

MrNaughty_by_nature [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves to watch me wank,i do it alot even if we do have alot of sex (super high sex drive!) she normally ends up giving me a hand..or lips..but she loves if she is kneeling infront of me and she can get up close and personal and watch what im doing..

danii6396 [sign in to see picture]

Love it! The bf and i don't live together and we're long(ish) distance so when we're not together skype is definitley a lot of fun and there's nothing that turns me on more when i'm all alone.

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

I love to see my husband wank. He did it in bed last week and drove me absolutely wild! Would love to walk in and catch him though! x

Loveitrough [sign in to see picture]

I love watching him and would love to walk in on him but he's shy about it unless part of having sex so I doubt I'd be able to sadly.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

As we are long distance, I love to see him masturbating via video call. Gets me going!

Siachr06 [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves watching me wank and often asks me to do it.

She'll lay there cuddled into me and warm me up, then stop and ask me to finish off. She will quite often grab her vibrator and rub it up and down my shaft, over my balls etc whilst I'm wanking before then using it on herself.

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Love to watch my man wank i find it so sexy especially in fore play seeing how he touches him self is a great way to learn what he like and how he likes it so i can use these techniques when i get toss him off. Will will masturbate for each other during sex to I've had him wank over my boy which i love the feel of his warm cum hitting my bare skin had him wank in face and mouth which he love to watch me suckling up its a massive turn on to us both. Seeing his body over mine feeling that warmth and his arms and chest move as he strokes away wow !!! He love to see me also he has had me saddle his chest so he can get a close up view which he says is incredibly arousing for him. And he love when I squirt from my own touch over him. It real can be made into the most amazing pleasure for both.
    I have to admit that there has been times that he has alone and I've not been so keen on that felt a little rejected as in why dint you come to me but thought well so times your not up to the hole job and was just a quick release for him and It wasn't done on his behalf to reject me or because he would rather be alone just a quick act with out any thought really then a quick way to release so true not to take it personally but have said how it made me feel and it was noted. It's easy as women to think the worst take things personal we think deeper then men. And always end up with negative self talk due it. Which they never give a second thought about. But communication is ley to end any hurt .

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes!!!

Curiositycapturedbykink [sign in to see picture]

Turns out my OH loves it, nothing more fun that having her tied and playing without her being able to join in.... And the letting the dog of the chain effect is the best, slight spin watching her play with herself and me being tied back drives me wild. It's a pretty mutual thing besides the fact I worship my OH and I'm jealous when she playing with herself and I'm not... Always wanted to get caught I. The act especially if I'm banned.

niceass [sign in to see picture]

from a mans perspective nothing sexier than wanking off in front of OH,When we play strip poker the forfeit is the first one naked masterbates then gives the winner oral.(I like to lose)

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Hi Ozz
    you sound really depressed you ok

Katiiee24 [sign in to see picture]

Love seeing my OH doing his business, whilst I was at work the other day he sent me a video.. Such a huge turn on!

Redmosquito [sign in to see picture]

We're open about when we each do it but the one time she actually walked in on me she went mental so no, don't think it's something my OH is into.

[suspended user]

suspended user

tear drop wrote:

Hi Ozz

Hey you, I'll be fine thanks. Just a bit flat right now with things xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

tear drop wrote:

Hi Ozz

Glad to hear that and glad to see you back. Bit concerned about Fozzbear. He sounded a bit down last time I heard and not heard a dicky bird since.

[suspended user]

suspended user

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

tear drop wrote:

Hi Ozz

Glad to hear that and glad to see you back. Bit concerned about Fozzbear. He sounded a bit down last time I heard and not heard a dicky bird since

Yeah I may know the answer to that!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

tear drop wrote:

Hi Ozz

Glad to hear that and glad to see you back. Bit concerned about Fozzbear. He sounded a bit down last time I heard and not heard a dicky bird since

Woman blues or college blues ?

[suspended user]

suspended user

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

tear drop wrote:

Hi Ozz

Woman blues or college blues ?

He upset me!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.