• Valentine day plans?

Glitter&Pearls [sign in to see picture]

I'm working til midnight but I plan on wearing stockings to work under my uniform and sending a few cheeky pics to oh so he'll b ready and waiting for me when I get in ;)
    We are going for a meal on the Friday night tho..We don't 'do' Valentines it's just a date night x

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure i heard a while back there was a valentines day sale like the Christmas day sale. Does anyone know if that is right? If so will try and save some pennies x

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

we're off to our favourite resteraunt and then home to show him my new lingerie and play with our new toys. we've been away for a while so I'm super excited to have some more fun

Salt_n_Pepper69 [sign in to see picture]

A naughty weekend away with the gag, clamps & whips...only 2 weeks left :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Love the red lingerie that tends to be around for Valentines day Still not decided what to buy the Mrs .

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I'm sure i heard a while back there was a valentines day sale like the Christmas day sale. Does anyone know if that is right? If so will try and save some pennies x

Will for sure be following this thread now! I really hope there is!

Well, update on my situation. My OH has booked a table on the Friday night before Valentines, it is very expensive there and I KNOW he can't afford it, and have told him to cancel it as it will be atleast £90.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Well, update on my situation. My OH has booked a table on the Friday night before Valentines, it is very expensive there and I KNOW he can't afford it, and have told him to cancel it as it will be atleast £90.

I wouldn't cancel it . He's probably in his way trying to make it up to you .I just think if you cancel it you could unintentionally make the situation worse.

mysteron wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I wouldn't cancel it . He's probably in his way trying to make it up to you .I just think if you cancel it you could unintentionally make the situation worse.

Thats what I think too, but I know he cant afford it, and will put more pressure on him with money. I know he is trying to make up for how things have been, especially when I said to him while arguing the other night he "doesn't want to go out with me, ever suggest we go out for dinner or a date night". We shall see

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Thats what I think too, but I know he cant afford it, and will put more pressure on him with money. I know he is trying to make up for how things have been, especially when I said to him while arguing the other night he "doesn't want to go out with me, ever suggest we go out for dinner or a date night". We shall see

In all honesty I think you are going to have to bite the bullet here . Just maybe he has the money at one side. I just don't think you are in a position to cancel. Maybe suggest an alternative venue but tread carefully in doing so

Good luck x

The Odd Couple [sign in to see picture]

The usual for me & the Missus. Some pervy sex, followed by a take-out Chinese before sticking a movie on. We're happy with just that. Not boring - just secure in our feelings for each other.

I was going to suggest drinking Sangria in the park and feeding animals in the zoo, but I think that's been done...

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

Probably go for a nice meal and then I'll model some nice new sexy lingerie I plan to purchase from Lovehoney.

mysteron wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

In all honesty I think you are going to have to bite the bullet here . Just maybe he has the money at one side. I just don't think you are in a position to cancel. Maybe suggest an alternative venue but tread carefully in doing so

Good luck x

Ok, I shall take your advice again Mysteron and bite the bullet. What do you think would happen if I did tell him to cancel it? (I've already done so as I expressed my concern at how expesive it will be and he said its fine)

x

If yiu told him to cancel , the way things are he would take it the wrong way .At best suggest an alternative venue that may cost less.

I am beginning to think it could be the money situation that is the route of his problem and causing stress for him I know this meal isn't going to help the money situation but may help to ease pressure on your relationship.in short term but I don't know the longer term implacations should he not have this expense covered.

I think you may have to give him benefit of the doubt that it is 'fine" .

mysteron wrote:

If yiu told him to cancel , the way things are he would take it the wrong way .At best suggest an alternative venue that may cost less.

I am beginning to think it could be the money situation that is the route of his problem and causing stress for him I know this meal isn't going to help the money situation but may help to ease pressure on your relationship.in short term but I don't know the longer term implacations should he not have this expense covered.

This is my concern, short term yes it will help our relationship but longer term I'm worried of his money situation. I don't want to offend him when I say cancel it but feel I should just go along with it.

Thanks again x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Nothing! Just the same year after year!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

I'll take you out Blue :p

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend & I will be cooking a nice meal together & I've bought a few things to suprise him with (:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

This is my concern, short term yes it will help our relationship but longer term I'm worried of his money situation. I don't want to offend him when I say cancel it but feel I should just go along with it.

Thanks again x

Perhaps this is what you both really need a bit of "Us Time" together away from the house .That's why I think if the hotel trip had gone ahead and don't get me wrong I understend the financial reasons for cancelling ,but never the less it may have been the break that both of you really needed to get some quality time together.

Starting to get some ideas together for my Valentines Order with Lovehoney. Just waiting to see if that "special" item of lingerie appears in the section before I order. The Christian Grey tie will be amongst the order as I would like to wear that whilst on our Valentines Dinner. I think it gives a message of what's in store when we get back.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

No plans i dont think...hoping its not that time of the month..hoping to treat him to a few things off his wishlist on here xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.