• Anal penetration position

lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]

Oh my God! Spooning anal is THE BEST. If you havent tried it you have to, the way yours and your partners body will move in sync is the best feeling ever. So intimate but so naughty at the same time >:)

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

Often starts with spooning and ends up i doggy as I love him pulling my hair as he is deep...

Ellie85 [sign in to see picture]

Prefer it doggy

Jambal [sign in to see picture]

Defiantly doggy, purely for the deep penetration, the ability for you or your OH to grab your hips and really thrust deep!

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

It has gotten to be a bit of a tricky issue for me; I'm effectively having to re-train myself for it.

I enjoy anal, but certain parts of my anatomy down there, both in the anal and vaginal regions, are pretty sensitive and prone to chapping and splitting. Which as you can imagine can make for some off-putting sensations, from powerful stinging to actually tearing/stretching feelings. I'm experimenting with different lubes and cremes, etcetera, to see what helps prevent/ease that.

Plus, I've been out-of-practice for awhile. I had developed a haemorroid a few years back, then an anal fissure which healed on it's own, but I had to have the 'roid banded. So for a time my back passage was out of commission. I was nervous starting again, so it's been slow going... I've been trying soft, beginner's-type plus and probes to try and prime myself again.

And to top it all off, my current partner's cock is bigger than the previous (who is the only other person I've done anal with). So I'm having to train up to his size.

But apart from all that... I can say that I don't really like it with me on top- maybe because the riding motion makes me clench more, or the angle isn't ideal.

I enjoy doggy for the straight-in, deep penetration, but I seem to get more of the cracking perineum skin that way. Worse with me lying prostrate, though the shallower, more sensual feeling is very nice- I think the angle causes more pressure on the ring, hence being worse for the stinging.

On my back with my legs on his shoulders is one of the better ones for me at the moment. I get the deep penetration and can relax better, plus there's less pressure on the front of my anus- the rearside isn't as sensitive or prone to chapping/tearing.

We're going to have to give spoons a try. It sounds good, but it might be a bit like with me flat on my front. Might have to adjust the angle.

knickerlover [sign in to see picture]

My wife only really takes it on her back with legs on my shoulders or knees against her chest. That said anal isn't her favourite thing..

Me however, now that's a different story!!
    She enjoys using toys up me nearly as much as I like receiving them!!
    I am new to having it doggy. boy is that mind-blowing! I see why you girls go on about it. Super intense but I don't last long enough! Mostly though, I receive lying on my back with my legs lifted high so she gets to use my cock very hard at the same time, which she greatly enjoys, as do I.

niceass [sign in to see picture]

Has to be on my back and having my cock played with at the same time.

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

Last night we used the following position... Wife on top facing away from me started off with normal sex then when she was horny enough and ready she moved to anal while using her desire rabbit in her pussy ... My lord the vibes felt amazing on my cock while she did this

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Spooning. Legs over his shoulders. Doggy.

Spooning first - it's a sensual position, best for relaxing my bottom, and it's the easiest position for entry

legs over shoulders, makes me cum, then him

doggy is just a bonus

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I like on my back so that I can see what's happening and I can play with my cock, but I also like doogy style for the submissive feeling.

August_A&R [sign in to see picture]

So last night after coming out and discussing a few fantasies with Mrs A&R she pleasantly surprised me and experimented with some anal play. She's played with my hole a few times now and was actively happy to probe my behind I didn't think she'd want too play with hers after one bad experience and I wasn't going to pressure her into it.

Anyhow I followed the advice of taking it very slowly and used some lube and even more lube and well extra lube just to be safe and well she seemed to have enjoyed it and would like to do it again.

Now I have some questions I'm wondering if you might be able to answer.

1. Whilst I think we will work upto beads or a plug I think we will be using fingers for the short term, however upon inserting my finger I found I was in a awkward position and whilst I was able to stimulate her clit with my free hand it wasn't easy. Can anyone suggest some positions we can try? I think knowing some upfront might mean we don't loose the moment having to work out logistics together.

2. Whilst I believe a woman can stimulate the males prostate with a finger I'm unsure what I should have been doing with my finger in her bottom. To be honest I kinda kept it still with the thought I didn't want to risk causing friction or similar by thrusting it in and out and thought it might be best to act as a butt plug, but again I'd appreciate some advice if there is something I could be doing to enhance her sensations even more.

thanks in advance

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

cow girl (doesn't always work) love feeling myself jiggle as I bounce otherwise bum in the air head in the bed.

Tinny888 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Doggy defintely for me, I love dp as well so this works perfectly for that too......and its really deep x

Agree on every level :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kazamarie wrote:

On my back with my legs over oh's shoulders x

That's true for me too! Love how deep you feel him! x

Northern92 [sign in to see picture]

I have to say reading some of these and giving them a go, my favourite now is definitely on my back with a pillow to make it easier, feels amazing.

Mcbean [sign in to see picture]

lilmadam92 wrote:

Oh my God! Spooning anal is THE BEST. If you havent tried it you have to, the way yours and your partners body will move in sync is the best feeling ever. So intimate but so naughty at the same time >:)

totally agree, its the position my OH will only start anal with, have to go carefully for her, as its still earth days for anal play.

for me its standing up with a suction toy on the wall.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

When giving, I like doggy, it then allows me to play with wifey's tits, plus she prefers it that way.

When receiving, I'm tied up by the wrists, and we have an air pillow which goes under my bum to raise me up, so face to face really!, plus it allows her to play with me.

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Doggy defintely for me, I love dp as well so this works perfectly for that too......and its really deep x

My wife would agree with that!
    MikeyF25 [sign in to see picture]

I havent tried full anal yet. If someone was willing to do it it would be whatevere position is more comfortable for her

Chadd [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered my first ever dildo. Never been penetrated before any advice or tips for when it arrives to make sure i have a good first experiemce?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.