• Smoking

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Smoking looks hot.....Im totally more attracted to a guy that smokes but at the same time even women smoking looks sexy...

But...then you get to making out etc and its gross...it tastes vile... :(

I smoke and i hate the taste it leaves in my mouth and how it makes my clothes smell, I did stop until i got ill and the stress made me start up again..I'm trying once again to quit

In conclusion, smoking looks hot as hell....but it's actually the worst thing you could do :(

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hmm it can look cool, certainly. But when you're kissing your OH straight after they've had a fag, it's not very nice. I also think that the health risks caused by smoking are very serious and I worry over them constantly. My dad smokes like a chimney and at 45 he has done so much damage to himself now. I worry for him just like I worry for my OH. Smoking kills and I couldn't bear to lose anyone to it.

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

Cant stand the smell its horrible

Cigarloverg [sign in to see picture]

I understand where many are coming from with the smell, it's a bit of an off putter to me but the sight can out weigh it I think at times.. Would love to hear from others.. As said I love to watch both men and women smoke cigars and women smoke cigarettes.. Men smoking cigarettes doesn't really do much for me.. I would love to chat to others..

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

tbh I don't really find smoking attractive in any way. just tends to make me think "oh how did you start smoking? probs peer pressure/trying to be cool". I need to work on my judging attitude towards it a bit really, so sorry :( my partner is totally the same in that he is completely unattracted to smoking too.

Bunniebasher [sign in to see picture]

I must admit when my wife pretends on the rare occasion to smoke it turns me on something chronic but I would never want her to do it for real, 1 the health problems and 2 the smell, not to mention the money could be spent on more toys etc

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I hate smoking. Went out with a smoker once and it drove me crazy... So did she come to think about it? lol

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

It's not something I find attractive. I have dated smokers, and the smell and taste is a turn off for me.

We can probably blame Hollywood and the Hays Code for smoking becoming so sexualised in our culture. But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ;)

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

I used to be a smoker but packed up cigs about 13years ago and the occasional cigar about 2 years ago.

In all that time I've never found women smoking to be attractive and, although this makes me sound like a hypocrite, I've never been with a smoker.

soxy58 [sign in to see picture]

i have a very weak chest so the smell and smoke effects me and it can get so bad where i feel like i cant breath. unfortunatly my partner smokes and he has said he wont give it up but its hard for me to be around him sometimes so for me smoking is a big no no and ive always though of smoking as unattractive xxxxxx

violetcreams [sign in to see picture]

A couple of times my partner has been on top of me and I have just lay back and smoked a fag whilst he is giving me slowwww and hard sex. for me its incredibly sexy and relaxing

Cigarloverg [sign in to see picture]

Been a while since we explored this subject, anyone else like it? Who here does smoke?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

As a med student, smoking is a complete turn off for me. I have seen many very very sick people which in some cases wouldn't even be sick if they didn't smoke. I also hate the smell and get irritated when people smoke in crowds and I get to breathe it in.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I cant stand smoking, cant see why anyone would enjoy breathing in toxins when we have lovely fresh air to breath lol

Makes your clothes smell and can give you bad breath so its a NO from me :(

each to their own I guess, what ever turns you on!

but I find it a complete turn off if Im honest!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I can understand the appeal, the 40's, 50's and 60's glamourised smoking and it was rare to see an icon without a cigarette. When I first started smoking I thought it was cool, sexy and grown up. Maybe that is why it is a fetish for some, as fetishes are linked to something you found nice as a child.
    I gave up smoking 6 months ago and I've got to say I hate it, hate the smell and when I smell it on anyone.
    I'm not saying it's wrong but personally for me it's a definite turn off.
    I do vape though and so does my oh and I suppose you still get the visual effects blowing out the vapour but it smells nice 😊

LovehoneyAU - Carly [sign in to see picture]

I find it quite sexy to watch but cannot stand the smell or taste or side effects. If it were healthy I'd be all for it!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Plus I dont think its good for a healthy sex life either and not good if your planning to have children lol

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think its worse for the none smoking partner in a relationship. Two of my Ex Gfs were smokers and to this day , the main thing I remember about them was the Nicotine breath smell when snogging .

Anal kisser [sign in to see picture]

1,000,000 against it!

Ler [sign in to see picture]

I used to be a smoker myself but lately the smell has been really putting me off.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.