• Smoking

Cigarloverg [sign in to see picture]

Are there any other men or women on this forum that love to see other women smoke? I do absolutely love and if it's a cigar which is rare its even better..

what do others think?

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I'm 99% against smoking, it just smells and tastes awful on most people! Two of my exes that smoked though I couldn't get enough.
    Current partner's fetish is smoking, I generally can't stand it but will occasionally hold a cigarette and pretend I'm smoking it, and every now and then I'll light up and smoke while giving him a bj. Top wife 👍🏻

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a cigar smoker and would do it all the time if I could.

Only issue is that my partner is quitting cigarettes and to be supportive, I've given them up. Worth it to make sure we both stay healthy!x

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I'm obsessed with photos of women smoking, I find it quite attractive too ^_^ My ex hates smoking & threatened to leave me if I ever smoked so I had to hide it for months & hide that I was attracted to it.

The guy I'm seeing uses a vapouriser & I can sit for hours watching him exhale & making shapes with the 'smoke', it turns me on whenever he blows it into my mouth before kissing me ^_^

[suspended user]

suspended user

I quit ten years ago.

MissNoir, you can't really hide it from a non-smoker. :)
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Not a fan of it here, it doesn't really do anything for me.

Myself and my OH are both ex-smokers. Yay for us!!

There is a lot of people who enjoy this fetish. It's definitely recognised as a fetish, maybe do a little bit of research and see what you can find on it!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I find smoking a complete turn off.....sorry x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It's a turn off for me too, but I'm an asthmatic so that's probably why x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Not for us even though some of the vintage roleplay scenes is better with one.In that case we just use a pencil as a substitute..

snapper [sign in to see picture]

One of my fantasy's is to sit in a chair while my lovely little lady takes me in her mouth and then does her best to bring me to completion and when I do finally explode in her mouth she swallows and carries on all this time I am sat there drinking ,smoking and watching .we've done it once but sadly the cig ended before I did . So I can see the fascination with smoking

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking of buying a cigar now just to try it out 😂😂😂

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Smoking really, really turns me off. I have never actually slept with a smoker!

Having said that, I've never touched a cigarette or cigar in my life and don't intend to, so the smell is always very obvious to me and difficult to ignore.

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

I quit many years ago and now realise how lucky I am. It's a dangerous habit and quite frankly cost the NHS millions to clear up the mess it causes. Can't stand the smell of smoke now. Complete turn off.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well, the smell and taste is a big turn off for me too, but sight-wise it's a turn on. I still miss my smoking self, although I (hope I) will never light a cigarette again. But there's just something attractive about a cigarette in a hand... When I was a (heavy) smoker, I did go with smokers and non-smokers alike, my now husband actually never was one, but I was when we met.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I can't stand smokers, and I've made a conscious effort never to get one because it just makes me feel a bit ill. I'm really sensitive to smells so no matter what they did, I'd always smell it on them.

For me it's one of those "your kink is not my kink, and that's okay" moments!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I've been with smokers, but it's the smell that realy puts me off and makes me feel sick. But I do find women smoking a cigar sexy!

BumblebeeBuzzed [sign in to see picture]

Although I don't find smoking a turn on, it never turned me off either.. until I got pregnant. Now the smell makes me feel ill.
    Having said that, I used to really enjoy the smell of a freshly lit lambert and butler cigarette. Literally the first few seconds of a fresh light. Simply because that's what my other half used to smoke when we first got together, so the smell takes me back to those newly-loved-up-cant-get-enough feelings. Ahh, memories.

Cigarloverg [sign in to see picture]

Some really interesting replies to this topic thanks all for your input, I am amazed at the them who like cigars as well and bex1213 to find another women who likes to smoke cigars is a rarity I find, would love to chat more..

Also to find other women who have the same fetish is great.. Would love to chat to you all more..

I appreciate the input from them who don't like it.. But it's each to our own.. I don't normally smoke myself but would love to share a cigar with another women..

I also do like watching other guys smoke cigars, and hmm a nice guy or girl teaching me to smoke a nice cigar properly.. So nice.

Nic_88 [sign in to see picture]

My partner only smokes cigars and me cigarettes. I wasn't keen on the smell at first but now we often enjoy a smoky blowing, sharing the cigar between us both. It was his fetish but it now something we share and both enjoy. I know it drives him wild. my favourite and pretty much the first time was on a balcony in Majorca (was private) with a Cuban cigar.

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

i dont mind being with a smoker but its not something i like and certainly not a turn on for me

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.