• That river in Egypt....Denial...

Subby_hubby_maid [sign in to see picture]

So....Mistress Wife has denied me access to my favourite new toy. I am not allowed to go to bed with this in http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041 as it gives me very horny sensations with it in and upsets her sleep. She says the first couple of nights were fun listening to me mewling in my sleep, but now it's almost as bad as snoring. I'm only going to be allowed it during the day, which means no more plugging at bedtime

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

So....Mistress Wife has denied me access to my favourite new toy. I am not allowed to go to bed with this in http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041 as it gives me very horny sensations with it in and upsets her sleep. She says the first couple of nights were fun listening to me mewling in my sleep, but now it's almost as bad as snoring. I'm only going to be allowed it during the day, which means no more plugging at bedtime

Ohh that sucks!!

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Maybe she will let you if you're good :p

Also I can't for the life of me work out your thread title?
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

The river in Egypt is the Nile ... D'nile. Denial

Sucks about the plug, you're just gonna have to be really good and hope you get it as a reward! :-)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

The river in Egypt is the Nile ... D'nile. Denial

Sucks about the plug, you're just gonna have to be really good and hope you get it as a reward! :-)

Ooh that makes sense :) thanks x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.