• Games

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

Not quite sure if this is correct forum but anywho...

So I'm bi and the submissive in a D/s relationship.

Everytime I go out, I always get given the challenge of how many free drinks I can get for me and the people I'm out with as I'm good at it (I know some people won't agree with doing this but if they didn't want to buy me them then they wouldn't so..).

Now, Sir has invented a new game where he'll pick a girl and challenge me to either make-out with her, get her to come back or last time (don't judge) to steal her from her boyfriend for some of the night. It's normally people we kind of know through friends, as I'm a clean freak when it comes to that stuff as I am aware of the amount of nasties that are out there, and it's always a lot of fun.

Some people think it's wrong but the people only kiss/come back/dance/etc, if they like me another and want to. It turns Sir on to watch and I enjoy showing off so it's win win all around :)

Wondering what people think, if anyone else has ever done anything like it or would like to?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've never done anything like this and wouldn't as I don't share, but if it works for you and you're not hurting anyone or being unsafe then you do you! I can see the attraction to him liking to watch you with another girl, I know lots of guys who'd love to see their partner doing it. The only thing I personally don't agree with would be the stealing her from her boyfriend part - what's wrong with the single ladies? Not judging, just curious. Is it the extra challenge or?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Eh, if it's all harmless fun then it is what it is. My partner and I have talked about doing something like this, but it's likely to stay a fantasy for us.

Although I would say (and no, I'm not judging) that stealing ladies away from their boyfriends regularly isn't the best idea, sure you can always go on the logic of they could just say no or they wouldn't come if they didn't want to but it's not really worth rocking someone elses relationship boat for the sake of a few minutes of fun, or even getting into a fight if they or their boyfriend figure your game out and take offense at it. Especially when you're dealing with drunk people at a bar who aren't quite thinking straight! I don't know about you, but more times than enough I've seen someone get 'lured away' while out and drunk and not only do they regret it happening, the group they are with quite often judge them quite harshly for it and, indeed, the whole fight breaking out scenario mentioned previously has happened. So, perhaps sticking to singles is a better idea :)

I know you're not judging so I'm not being defensive or anything but would just like to say that that's only happened the once, she wasn't drinking and as I mentioned, they are within our group of friends so although I had only just met the girl, I've known the guy for over a year now and if he had said back of at any point then I would have. I think he got just as much of a kick out of watching us as Sir did ;)

Oh and I only stole her away for like an hour to dance, kiss, etc. not forever as that would be mean haha

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

beautifulrainfall wrote:

Not quite sure if this is correct forum but anywho...

So I'm bi and the submissive in a D/s relationship.

Everytime I go out, I always get given the challenge of how many free drinks I can get for me and the people I'm out with as I'm good at it (I know some people won't agree with doing this but if they didn't want to buy me them then they wouldn't so..).

Now, Sir has invented a new game where he'll pick a girl and challenge me to either make-out with her, get her to come back or last time (don't judge) to steal her from her boyfriend for some of the night. It's normally people we kind of know through friends, as I'm a clean freak when it comes to that stuff as I am aware of the amount of nasties that are out there, and it's always a lot of fun.

Some people think it's wrong but the people only kiss/come back/dance/etc, if they like me another and want to. It turns Sir on to watch and I enjoy showing off so it's win win all around :)

Wondering what people think, if anyone else has ever done anything like it or would like to?

I think you need to be careful. The ladies OH'S may not take too kindly to the game.

beautifulrainfall wrote:

I know you're not judging so I'm not being defensive or anything but would just like to say that that's only happened the once, she wasn't drinking and as I mentioned, they are within our group of friends so although I had only just met the girl, I've known the guy for over a year now and if he had said back of at any point then I would have. I think he got just as much of a kick out of watching us as Sir did ;)

Oh and I only stole her away for like an hour to dance, kiss, etc. not forever as that would be mean haha

The OH is fine with it ^^

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.