• Any ideas????

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

When do you intend to arrest him ? lol.

Any ideas on what you want to do to him ( just leave out the graphics though , Forum rules)

I luv it when that happens to me !

Yeah right now that seems a good idea ha ha. As for any ideas and when no idea. Last Friday night might have been a one off although we both enjoyed it well him more than me 😉. And I get the impression you love being arrested 👮👍 x
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Any ideas on what you want to do to him ( just leave out the graphics though , Forum rules)

Yeah right now that seems a good idea ha ha. As for any ideas and when no idea. Last Friday night might have been a one off although we both enjoyed it well him more than me 😉. And I get the impression you love being arrested 👮👍 x

The main reason I like it is because perhaps

1) I am not expecting it . She has truthfully caught me out on 3 occasions, which is quite a thrill as my brain is slow to react to the situation . Normally our role plays are planned even though the outcome can't be guaranteed.

2) It means she takes the dominant role of which I enjoy occasionally .I wouldn't like it all the time but its a nice feeling to be told what to do and ordered to strip and then bent over a desk just once in a while.! Not sure about the paddling that usually follows though Ouch!

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

1) I am not expecting it . She has truthfully caught me out on 3 occasions, which is quite a thrill as my brain is slow to react to the situation . Normally our role plays are planned even though the outcome can't be guaranteed.

2) It means she takes the dominant role of which I enjoy occasionally .I wouldn't like it all the time but its a nice feeling to be told what to do and ordered to strip and then bent over a desk just once in a while.! Not sure about the paddling that usually follows though Ouch!

You both seem to certainly love your roleplay and you sound like you both have such fun and trust and love each other very much 😊. My oh just texted suggesting a take away, a nice relaxing bath with my candles and an early night lol now he's creeping bless him x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

You both seem to certainly love your roleplay and you sound like you both have such fun and trust and love each other very much 😊. My oh just texted suggesting a take away, a nice relaxing bath with my candles and an early night lol now he's creeping bless him x

He probably appreciates th effort that you put into his burthday for him. I certainly think its one h'ell never or want to forget !

Let him pamper you. I do it a lot for my Mrs especially massaging her feet and back ( strenuous job) . He'll start calling you mistress next !

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

He probably appreciates th effort that you put into his burthday for him. I certainly think its one h'ell never or want to forget !

Let him pamper you. I do it a lot for my Mrs especially massaging her feet and back ( strenuous job) . He'll start calling you mistress next !

Oh god no defo no massage they make me cringe lol. I went away for a spa weekend with 2 of my friends last year and we all had a massage and I didn't enjoy it at all. As for the soak in the bath and early night part then fine 😆. As for the mistress part we'll have to wait and see 😉😉😉 x

As a matter of interst do you see yourself as the leader in your relationship ? In ours its normally myself as I have the Lovehoney account , so tend to do the buying , organising the bedroom , cleaning the toys writing of the roleplays etc.

It is nice though when occasionally the Mrs takes the lead role .

mysteron wrote:

As a matter of interst do you see yourself as the leader in your relationship ? In ours its normally myself as I have the Lovehoney account , so tend to do the buying , organising the bedroom , cleaning the toys writing of the roleplays etc.

It is nice though when occasionally the Mrs takes the lead role .

In everyday life I would say we are equal tbh and make decisions together but in the bedroom I would say prob my oh. I do enjoy my hands being tied quite often as I love the feeling of no control so out comes the dressing gown belt ha ha x

That's interesting so the Cop roleplay when you do it will be a different experience as it was for me as you will be in control

mysteron wrote:

That's interesting so the Cop roleplay when you do it will be a different experience as it was for me as you will be in control

No I know lol its gonna be really hard for me to take that role. I kind of really enjoy being submissive in the bedroom sex wise not so much the whole dressing up in stockings and suspenders thing lol. I just love the whole no control feeling x

I think he will like it.As soon as you slap those handcuffs on him,you will have complete control.

Just do what you normally do and tease him.

mysteron wrote:

I think he will like it.As soon as you slap those handcuffs on him,you will have complete control.

Just do what you normally do and tease him.

Well my babe is up pouring me a bath with candles now then it's all about satisfying me apparently tonight 😉 x

Enjoy the pampering. Maybe sign of things to come .

I get quite a lot of enjoyment pampering my Mrs, don't know why though?

mysteron wrote:

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 thank you yes I did enjoy it very much. Had a yummy takeaway, he then poured me a real bubbly bath with my candles called me up and actually undressed me and dried me to, which was a new experience but strangely felt really erotic. In the bedroom the weird part for me though was he wouldn't let me do anything sexual to him which I'm just not used to it was all about pleasuring me 😊. Anyway to cut a long story short lol I had 4 amazing orgasms and a wet bed damn gushing ha ha ha. But today I feel so relaxed with a huge smile on my face 😆 x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 thank you yes I did enjoy it very much. Had a yummy takeaway, he then poured me a real bubbly bath with my candles called me up and actually undressed me and dried me to, which was a new experience but strangely felt really erotic. In the bedroom the weird part for me though was he wouldn't let me do anything sexual to him which I'm just not used to it was all about pleasuring me 😊. Anyway to cut a long story short lol I had 4 amazing orgasms and a wet bed damn gushing ha ha ha. But today I feel so relaxed with a huge smile on my face 😆 x

Thats a nice change for you. We don't have penatrative sex all the time but we make sure each of of us fully satisfied before curling uptogether for sleep . I usually give my mrs a Clit orgasm and then a G spot. I can't seem to be able to do the latter with toys for some reason as I always miss the target but always manage with just fingers. Magic fingers my Mrs calls them., Undressing each other can be erotic if its slowly done and then kiss the exposed flesh as you go along. My favourite is getting the Mrs out of a dress as I slowly pull the rear zip down and start kissing her neck and slowly work my down following the slowly unfastening zip..Its alamost like a strip tease really but with the other person in control and touching.

Glad you had a great time

Yes he did kiss me as he undressed me which was nice . Well my dress was my work uniform so not quite so sexy ha ha. I don't actually wear dresses or skirts apart from my work one's, I'm a jeans/trousers and loose tops kind of girl. And magic fingers hey 😉😉 lol. Although I have to say I don't orgasm that easy so my oh making me cum 4 times last night was impressive x

Kazamarie wrote:

. Well my dress was my work uniform so not quite so sexy ha ha.

Now that could be a matter of opinion

The same princple can apply to seperates as that what my Mrs tends to wear for work. If its a button up blouse I will slowly unbutton it and kiss her as I do it . Its its a loose fitting top then I will slowly pull it up and kiss her as I do it. before lifting it over her head . I never go for the trousers or skirt first unless the blouse is tucked into the waistband. When I get around to the bottoms she is normally ready .I read about this slow seduction technique in a book once and its served me well so far.

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

The same princple can apply to seperates as that what my Mrs tends to wear for work. If its a button up blouse I will slowly unbutton it and kiss her as I do it . Its its a loose fitting top then I will slowly pull it up and kiss her as I do it. before lifting it over her head . I never go for the trousers or skirt first unless the blouse is tucked into the waistband. When I get around to the bottoms she is normally ready .I read about this slow seduction technique in a book once and its served me well so far.

Ha ha well I guess if your not used to a nurses uniform then it would be sexy but I wear it generally 5 days a week so he's pretty used to it now. It's funny my oh is a paramedic and obviously I have the dress so several friends have often said I bet you like the nurse's and doctors or me being the ill patient who needs resuscitating role play games but honestly it's never crossed our minds lol x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Ha ha well I guess if your not used to a nurses uniform then it would be sexy but I wear it generally 5 days a week so he's pretty used to it now. It's funny my oh is a paramedic and obviously I have the dress so several friends have often said I bet you like the nurse's and doctors or me being the ill patient who needs resuscitating role play games but honestly it's never crossed our minds lol x

Yes they are fun as you can tease your partner when giving them a medical examination .

It can open up beginers anal play as well as you can use a but plug to represent a themometer .

You can also go into ther elctro side as well using the doctor/patitient roleplay as the basis .and for advanced people there is the medical fetish but I'll just leave that there as its something we havn't ever fancied and always comes up as a "no" on the sex surveys we do on each other .

We are due to do one on each other any time now and usually do it in the pub . It makes me laugh when ears start flapping when things like but plugs are mentioned lol

Ohhhhhhhhhh what is the electro side? You seem to enjoy doing your surveys and yes I bet it is a shock for people hearing butt plugs mentioned ha ha ha although I've heard alot worse in pubs 🙉🙊. I will defo have to start thinking about the police woman's outfit soon and what to do. I've hid it so he won't find it or come across it lol x

Electronic side is under bondage section.It's something we want to explore ,the major drawback being the cost of the equipment.

The Scenario for using your cop uniform is quite straightforward. Your guy is a Paramedic and I presume he does take turns driving the ambulance. You just need to book him for speeding as he was tailed going into a pie/ sandwich shop (your choice) on road xx xx ( a road near the local hospital) with the blue flashing lights on.

What you do to him will be upto you. !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.