• Any ideas????

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhhhhhhhh thanks Yes I would appreciate that. My friend has a flogger and she tried it on my back once just messing obviously lol and Jesus those hurt ouch lol x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhh thanks Yes I would appreciate that. My friend has a flogger and she tried it on my back once just messing obviously lol and Jesus those hurt ouch lol x

In that case I would recomend the Bondage Boutique beginners faux leater flogger. It is a gentle giant and really difficult to hurt somebody. Its best use is to drag it slowly over your partners body for skin sesual . Lovehoney stock this implement .But impact play really should be limited to the bottom where there is a lot of fatty tissue that can abosob hits without causing any permananent damage. Hitting any other areas of the body I wouldn't recommend .

Yes as I found out lol. My friend has it done on her boobs lol bugger that. Ok well I'll have a nose at the flogger you suggested in my lunch break 😊. x

Acually its ther Inermediate one .I know its the right one as Boogaloo did a review on it . Its therefore the second flooger in the Flogger section .

If I new how to insert links I would !

mysteron wrote:

Acually its ther Inermediate one .I know its the right one as Boogaloo did a review on it . Its therefore the second flooger in the Flogger section .

If I new how to insert links I would !

Oh I'll find it don't worry lol. So I take it last night was a success 😊. Last night I was thinking I hope your having a great time 😉. x

I did a quick write up, to update the thread .

Great fun . Just waiting to see if she complains about her sore bot tonight lol

Ok will have a peek. And I would complain lol would keep oh busy doing all the jobs tonight to make up for it ha ha x

Ah but thats the difference she is the one that wanted it .lol

mysteron wrote:

Ah but thats the difference she is the one that wanted it .lol

Still would make ya suffer ha ha ha x

Knowing my Mrs she will have something up her sleeve .

The flogger I think would be OK for you to be on the receiving end .I think you get m ore for your buck as you can drag at a cross your partners body. It feels very nice dragged over your manhood.

It can be used a a symbol to dominate your patoner.

It can be used on the bum as well.

I don't recommend it being used over any clothes though as the throngs can get caught in clothing.We made that mistake and it got tangled up in one of my Mrs' suspenders lol.

But for the money it is very good value .

Yeah will defo buy one I think. We have vibes and dildos but that's all really no restraints or anything like that, although we have been using my dressing gown belt for my hands. But I think we need to try different things now for sure. I am happy with our sex life obviously it makes it sound like I'm not but since being on here I'm like 👀👀👀 oh my lol. The roleplay well kind off I did on Friday really also made me think as the love making was amazing and fun x

Variety is the spice of life ,the sane can be said for our sex lives More variety the better .

Yes certainly seems that way. Gonna try the new lingerie on later after my shower and see what oh thinks. I prefer the lacey for sure than the satin so glad I bought some. I kind of wish I could get my head around wearing stockings but the idea repulses me for some reason. x

The 2 books I have which I did get originally from Lovehoney but alas they have cut back in recent years are

The Complete Spanker by Lady Green

Consensual Spanking by Jules Markham

The latter book was particularly helpful in understanding the psyche of the need for my Mrs for me to bash her bum and in some cases to tears.I am to this day not 100% totally happy at doing it ,but one does these things in the name of love.

Sometimes I prefer her to hit me instead and I can take it better.

Happy at doing sensual and Erotic spanking though as that is just part of the foreplay.

It must be difficult for you seeing the woman you love in tears 😕 but if it is what she likes then as you say your doing it in the name of love. My oh loves the lingerie by the way which made me feel good 😊. I still keep looking at those damn stretch marks though ha ha x

Kazamarie wrote:

It must be difficult for you seeing the woman you love in tears 😕 but if it is what she likes then as you say your doing it in the name of love. My oh loves the lingerie by the way which made me feel good 😊. I still keep looking at those damn stretch marks though ha ha x

Wear something that hides them . Lovehoney do loads of sexy babydols which are great for bedroom play and whilst designed for that purpose and sleeping in they could be worn under a going out outfit.

The other options are teddies basques and corsets. It depends on your taste or your OHs taste as to whats best.

Yes I like the look of babydolls you can get some nice ones but basques and corsets is a definite no no as is stockings. The stretch marks don't bother my oh at all he says he loves them as they part of me. So its all in my head really lol x

Kazamarie wrote:

Yes I like the look of babydolls you can get some nice ones but basques and corsets is a definite no no as is stockings. The stretch marks don't bother my oh at all he says he loves them as they part of me. So its all in my head really lol x

Thats no different than my Mrs. I have said this before but you ladies ar your own worst critics when it comes to body issues .Guys luv every bit of your bodies .

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Thats no different than my Mrs. I have said this before but you ladies ar your own worst critics when it comes to body issues .Guys luv every bit of your bodies .

Ha ha ha yes we are. I'm a nightmare honestly regarding my body always moaning my bum looks big in this or that and how much I hate my boobs and ugly stretch marks. Last week my was on my knees and my nose even 😂😂 x

When do you intend to arrest him ? lol.

Any ideas on what you want to do to him ( just leave out the graphics though , Forum rules)

I luv it when that happens to me !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.