• Any ideas????

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

As he is a reb blooded male , I can't see why he won't like them . You could always do a triptease for him and get his opinions that way .

God I wouldn't know where to start with a striptease lol. I thought those were for professionals at strip clubs x

Just key in striptease on You Tube and enjoy. Thats where my Mrs learned some of her moves from as there are lots of amature clips .

Or watch 9 1/2 weeks on DVD

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Ok I will defo have a nose. God my oh will think he has a new woman in a minute ha ha. Just about to do the housework now so gonna go and put the maid outfit on as he asked so nicely If I would this morning 😉 x

Kazamarie wrote:

Ok I will defo have a nose. God my oh will think he has a new woman in a minute ha ha. Just about to do the housework now so gonna go and put the maid outfit on as he asked so nicely If I would this morning 😉 x

Thats what Lovehoney does to you . Its revelutionised our sex lives and those of many others .It has the effect of cementing your relationship .

Sometimes just once in a long while, its just a nice change though to have some "boring" sex .

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Thats what Lovehoney does to you . Its revelutionised our sex lives and those of many others .It has the effect of cementing your relationship .

Sometimes just once in a long while, its just a nice change though to have some "boring" sex .

Yes it sure does lol and a certain community member 😉 lol. I love how everyone is so open about their sex lives, experiences and advice which can be a great help to others. I'm desperate to learn to squirt at the moment so reading up and looking at g-spot toys when I'm supposed to be cleaning oops x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Yes it sure does lol and a certain community member 😉 lol. I love how everyone is so open about their sex lives, experiences and advice which can be a great help to others. I'm desperate to learn to squirt at the moment so reading up and looking at g-spot toys when I'm supposed to be cleaning oops x

I can't help you to much with that one as every woman is different but just stay relaxed and don't but pressure on yourself by thinking about it . If that makes sense .

Yes your right that's what I was reading. And yeah I do think about it to much and think I'm failing. Do you mind me asking if your wife is able to? x

Yes ,when she is on all her fours and I gently stimulate her between her legs and sensual spanking at the same time. It doesn't take long

mysteron wrote:

Yes ,when she is on all her fours and I gently stimulate her between her legs and sensual spanking at the same time. It doesn't take long

Ahhhhh that's good. See my oh's ex used to squirt and I know it really turns him on. So i guess that's why I'm kind of desperate to do it not that he has said anything to me. So im looking at toys lol x
    A&MX [sign in to see picture]

I agree with fun louise start the night with a treat and keep him excited all evening in anticipation

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ahhhhh that's good. See my oh's ex used to squirt and I know it really turns him on. So i guess that's why I'm kind of desperate to do it not that he has said anything to me. So im looking at toys lol x

Well why don't you get him using the toys on you.It's a win win !

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Well why don't you get him using the toys on you.It's a win win !

I have some toys already dildos and vibes oh and a bullet which he uses on me but they don't seem to work. So g-spot toy shopping is my next idea lol. Hope you had a nice time at your mums? x

Not bad I suppose. Just got a tad boring without Sky or Internet. I know it sounds awful lol but I can't think of any way to make it sound better .

My Mrs has slowly been getting herself ready by drinking pineapple juice to make her taste sweeter .Also been doing some suggestive talking to start getting her mind ready .

Moved the cocktails stuff up into the bedroom ,tidying the room up and cleaning the toys that I might use.

Going to use a bit of freeze spray to see how well it does In temperature play.

As this will be a totally naked session ,I have turned up the heating.

mysteron wrote:

Not bad I suppose. Just got a tad boring without Sky or Internet. I know it sounds awful lol but I can't think of any way to make it sound better .

My Mrs has slowly been getting herself ready by drinking pineapple juice to make her taste sweeter .Also been doing some suggestive talking to start getting her mind ready .

Moved the cocktails stuff up into the bedroom ,tidying the room up and cleaning the toys that I might use.

Going to use a bit of freeze spray to see how well it does In temperature play.

As this will be a totally naked session ,I have turned up the heating.

Oh sounds like you will have an amazing evening 😆. Pineapple juice to make her taste sweeter ha ha that's a new one to me. And a naked evening hey 😉 I'm used to that, me and oh are sat here naked watching last nights The Voice at the moment. Freeze spray or temperature play? I've never heard of that x

The freeze spray is something new I want to try to add a cold sensation to her body in a very hot room.I got it from the medicine dept in a pound shop today..

mysteron wrote:

The freeze spray is something new I want to try to add a cold sensation to her body in a very hot room.I got it from the medicine dept in a pound shop today..

Oh right. I have done hot and cold on my oh while sucking him before with ice and warm tea but never heard of temperature play as such. Sounds fun anyway. Be sure to let me know how it goes 😉 x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Oh right. I have done hot and cold on my oh while sucking him before with ice and warm tea but never heard of temperature play as such. Sounds fun anyway. Be sure to let me know how it goes 😉 x

The freeze spray worked as she flinched when I sprayed it on her splanked rear . I also poured ice water all down her back .Deep breathing ensued .

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

The freeze spray worked as she flinched when I sprayed it on her splanked rear . I also poured ice water all down her back .Deep breathing ensued .

Sounds like you had a great evening 😉 I'm glad. Although not sure on the ice water down the back though 😯 lol x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sounds like you had a great evening 😉 I'm glad. Although not sure on the ice water down the back though 😯 lol x

She really liked it as the room I made so unbrearably hot ( dreading the energy bill lol) and her bottom was on fire from the spanking so the cooling sensation was quite pleasant in contrast .

I know she will get me back anyway as she always does hopefully in the form of a srtict school headmistress.I just luv seeing her rear in that pencil skirt.!

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

She really liked it as the room I made so unbrearably hot ( dreading the energy bill lol) and her bottom was on fire from the spanking so the cooling sensation was quite pleasant in contrast .

I know she will get me back anyway as she always does hopefully in the form of a srtict school headmistress.I just luv seeing her rear in that pencil skirt.!

We all the good old electric bill 😣. I have noticed alot of peeps on here mention spanking, it's something we have never thought of although oh does during sex sometimes if im on all 4's. Not good with pain though so not sure lol x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

We all the good old electric bill 😣. I have noticed alot of peeps on here mention spanking, it's something we have never thought of although oh does during sex sometimes if im on all 4's. Not good with pain though so not sure lol x

'TBH as I have said before its mainly my wifes thing . But I make sure I don't hurt her ,well not to cause bruises or break the skin .Although sometimes she moans at me to hit her harder.!TBH I think a lot of it she likes is the pscycological side of it,ie, of being pulled by the hair ( yes she likes this) bent over a desk and skirt raised or forcabley removed and knickers down etc.etc. And then the anticipation of what happens next. Its this aspect that gets her going .

Disciplinarian spanking is only done in roleplays. Sensual or Erotic spanking is normally done any other time which is much softer in nature but can be firmed up and designed for arousal , although I did redden her rear on purpose last night by firming it up with the use of the crop .This was so she would enjoy the cooling sensation more.

If you are really interested I can post details of a very good book but I will have to do this tonight as I am at work at the moment .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.