• Any ideas????

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

With yours there is less likely to go wrong. Improvisation is the key .

With hindsight a maid roleplay similar to your would have been a lot easier for us to do as well. At that time though we didn't have any costumes and it just happened she had a short pleated skirt and white buttoned up blouse that was intentionally too small already. Coupled with stockings and some ribbons and hey presto a St Trinians style school outfit.

Yes alot of men seem to like the St Trinidan look. My guy likes my hair in pony tails but is not really bothered about underwear ect. He seems to prefer the natural naked look lol. In fact often we disagree over makeup as i like to look my best and for sex but again he prefers the natural look x

I'm with him on that one . Makeup for me if it a case of take it or leave . Doesn't bother me but I like my Mrs without and she only wears it if we are going out in the presence of company . She'll probably wear some on our Valentines Day dinner . The only place I can see it being necessary , well in roleplaying anyway is if one is playing a slut ,Indian squaw or something like a burlesque dancer .

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha nearly spilt me coffee then imaging me as a burlesque dancer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. My closest friend often strips for her partner and he loves it drives me crazy. Mind you she has heaps of sexy lingerie and outfits in fact I am giving her what I bought the other day x

LeeP2345 [sign in to see picture]

How has it gone so far?

LeeP2345 wrote:

How has it gone so far?

Well tonight is the night eek lol. Got the outfit all ready just need to get shot my the tiredness and nerves now. Thanks for asking 😊 x
    LeeP2345 [sign in to see picture]

good luck! I am sure it will be an amazing experience for you both!!!

LeeP2345 wrote:

I hope so my reputation is riding on this .No pressure then lol

mysteron wrote:

LeeP2345 wrote:

I hope so my reputation is riding on this .No pressure then lol

Yes it is ha ha. Bought some new lacey knickers this afternoon when I went to pick up oh's birthday cake and I actually like the new ones on 😊 so that's a start. x

Right all ready here goes 😨 x

Kazamarie wrote:

Right all ready here goes 😨 x

Good luck and dominate those nerves.

Well all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you it was fun although it didn't last long. I got him his can of beer he wanted and Pringles lol but his 3rd request was for me to suck him, well that was that we ended up on the dining room table, chair and floor. But I kept the outfit on and I have to say the sex was incredible. So much so when I do the housework after lunch he suggested it would be fun if I wore it x

That's brilliant and honestly it has made my day.

If you really wanted to prolong it you could have played a bit of the denial game by saying something like " I can't do that Sir it's not within my terms of contract" lol

But I am over the moon that you both enjoyed yourselves which is what sex for me is all about.

Yeah your a star 🌟thank so much. Yeah that prolonging idea sounds like a plan for next time. But resisting isn't my strong point so it'll be a real strong challenge for me ha ha. I hope your date night went well last night πŸ˜‰ and Sunday evening goes well to. Also have you pressed that buy button yet? 😊 x

Not yet . I am at work for a few hours before I set off for Blackpool. I woon't have internet access there so please don't think I am being ignorant I'll update everything when we get back sometime in the afternnon and then I will need to make preperations for Sunday night .

As a matter of interst did you wear panties under the maid outfit ? The reason for asking I know you got some new ones but you gave most of it awau to your friend. I am guessing not if you got onto the dining room table . I hope your curtains were closed !

As an idea of which I have already given to another poster. If you weant to keep his hands off you to prolong your foreplay/tease then why not get a riding crop. I don't mean to use it on his backside as I am guessing thats not your thing put just tap his hands occasionally when he tries to touch you . That will tell him to keep off at the moment and lets him know who is in charge . Could be a useful addittion to the Police Outfit.

Ha ha yes my curtains were closed for sure. No I didn't wear any although I did say I think in a post somewhere that I did buy a few more pairs all lacey yesterday when I went to collect the birthday boy's birthday cake. These I am keeping one of the pairs I'm wearing the the pic. Yes a riding crop sounds a good idea 😊 to prolong the teasing part as yesterday i didn't get very far ha ha. Hope you have a fab time in Blackpool to. Sounds like your in for an interesting evening on Sunday πŸ‘x

Blackpool is going to be boring but no disrespect to my mum as she can't get out at the moment as she has a bladder infection with all the problems that brings .She doesn't have Sky or Internet so TV will be not ne to our taste. May get a DVD when doing her shopping .

As regards Sunday we only had one idea yet to consider thats within our boundaries but it is a good one .I'll probably bump the thread before I leave.

mysteron wrote:

As regards Sunday we only had one idea yet to consider thats within our boundaries but it is a good one .I'll probably bump the thread before I leave.

Ohhhhhhhh sounds very mysterious indeed lol. I hope your mum gets better soon to. Eek an evening without sky 😨. I have oh's birthday meal with family and close friends tonight so gonna wear some of the lingerie I got yesterday and see what he thinks x

As he is a reb blooded male , I can't see why he won't like them . You could always do a triptease for him and get his opinions that way .

mysteron wrote:

As he is a reb blooded male , I can't see why he won't like them . You could always do a triptease for him and get his opinions that way .

God I wouldn't know where to start with a striptease lol. I thought those were for professionals at strip clubs x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.