• Any ideas????

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

If you have a flat tummy I can't see any obvious issues . Even so the camisole top would have helped. . Maybe you just don't like the look of lingerie on yourself. Perhaps because its new ? But there are many ladies on here including my Mrs who are in the forties who order lingerie on here by the bucket loads .I've got a £200.00 order waiting to be keyed which includes 2 lingerie outfits for the Mrs of which she has chosen .

Have you looked through the Lovehoney range ?

At least you liked the uniforms. Then go for plan B whch was without panties. and perhaps wear the Bra for support if you need it .At least without panties it gives you more options to tease more.

As regards your lingerie on a seperate night get your OHs opinion and base everything on that . It could just be the style that doesn't suit you rather than lingerie in general .My wife likes Basques and Baby dolls and there are plenty of good ones on here .

I'm a 12/14 so my tummy isn't dead flat but not to bad either. I think with me it's an issue of not liking my boobs for 1 and the old stretch marks from having Jody although they have faded alot over the years but I instantly look at those. So in my head I think I shouldn't wear sexy just normal if that makes sense. My oh loves my boobs and stretch marks strangely so it's all in my head really. £200 order wow you do love shopping on Lovehoney 😉 x
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

If you have a flat tummy I can't see any obvious issues . Even so the camisole top would have helped. . Maybe you just don't like the look of lingerie on yourself. Perhaps because its new ? But there are many ladies on here including my Mrs who are in the forties who order lingerie on here by the bucket loads .I've got a £200.00 order waiting to be keyed which includes 2 lingerie outfits for the Mrs of which she has chosen .

Have you looked through the Lovehoney range ?

At least you liked the uniforms. Then go for plan B whch was without panties. and perhaps wear the Bra for support if you need it .At least without panties it gives you more options to tease more.

As regards your lingerie on a seperate night get your OHs opinion and base everything on that . It could just be the style that doesn't suit you rather than lingerie in general .My wife likes Basques and Baby dolls and there are plenty of good ones on here .

I'm a 12/14 so my tummy isn't dead flat but not to bad either. I think with me it's an issue of not liking my boobs for 1 and the old stretch marks from having Jody although they have faded alot over the years but I instantly look at those. So in my head I think I shouldn't wear sexy just normal if that makes sense. My oh loves my boobs and stretch marks strangely so it's all in my head really. £200 order wow you do love shopping on Lovehoney 😉 x

Ah it sounds like the stretch marks are the issue which is also the case with my Mrs. My Mrs won't wear in the bedroom Bra and Pants sets no matter how frilly or fancy they are. Obviuosly for pracrical reasons she wears them for normal day to day use. Thats why she likes basques,corsets ,camy tops and babydolls.Thse items hide her tummy area of which she hates about herself. I don't like her wearing thongs either . I like her in Brazilians.French cut knickers ( silk being best) or briefs with a mesh reverse side.

I like her rear but I just don't like her in a thong. Strange but true!

IMO boobs look OK in nearly everything as long as the garment fits right.

IMO you probably just lack a slight bit of body confidence in lingerie and therefore your OHs opinions will be vaild I think .

And I havn't pressed the button yet on that £200 order !

Ok I will ask him over the weekend what he thinks and ask him to be honest with me. Yes maybe cami tops would be a better idea until I can cope with the idea of me in sexy lingerie lol. Its weird why i feel to old of sexy really, maybe me being a nanny in a few months makes me sound old ha ha. I'm surprised you love your wife's bum but on thongs lol and GO ON PRESS THAT BUTTON 😉😉😉 just think of the pleasure x

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Strangely enough mysteron im not a huge fan on wearing thongs either ... I think french knickers r so much hotter..

jimbogemini wrote:

40th birthday? I think that deserves 40 whacks on the derrière with whatever comes to had. Something he won't forget.

Sorry only just seen your comment. Yes a great idea although I might enjoy it a little to much 😉😉 x

sassykitten;) wrote:

Strangely enough mysteron im not a huge fan on wearing thongs either ... I think french knickers r so much hotter..

IMO French Knickers and Brazilians emphasise the rear better than thongs. Thongs for me just have too much on display .But I know there are plenty of guys out there who like thongs on women.

Plus I just can't see them being comfy with a thin bit of material running along the crack ..

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

IMO French Knickers and Brazilians emphasise the rear better than thongs. Thongs for me just have too much on display .But I know there are plenty of guys out there who like thongs on women.

Plus I just can't see them being comfy with a thin bit of material running along the crack ..

They really aren't comfy. I feel like I constantly have to keep "picking" them out, sorry for the graphic description. French knickers are for me, the most flattering kind of knickers out there. Mysteron, have you ordered your £200 bundle?! Lucky lady!!!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

They really aren't comfy. I feel like I constantly have to keep "picking" them out, sorry for the graphic description. French knickers are for me, the most flattering kind of knickers out there. Mysteron, have you ordered your £200 bundle?! Lucky lady!!!

Still not press the button yet. Just delaying a little for Valentines Day.

Sassy ' s Avater keeps reminding me of that fact!

Today is the big day then ?

mysteron wrote:

Yeah 😩😩😩😩😩😩 lol only managed to get 2 hours sleep then I finally manage to doze off about 4am ish then a certain birthday boy decides he will wake up frisky and want a quickie lol. So I'll be hiring him a maid I think ha ha ha ha 😀x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Yeah 😩😩😩😩😩😩 lol only managed to get 2 hours sleep then I finally manage to doze off about 4am ish then a certain birthday boy decides he will wake up frisky and want a quickie lol. So I'll be hiring him a maid I think ha ha ha ha 😀x

When does the maid clock on ?

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

When does the maid clock on ?

What the one I'm hiring lol? x

Of course yes

Do you have any accessories like a feather duster you can tickle him with ?

mysteron wrote:

Of course yes

Need to find one first lol x

I am confused here. I thought you were being his maid ?

mysteron wrote:

I am confused here. I thought you were being his maid ?

Ha ha I was messing as I'm so knackered this morning so though I'd hire him one with how I was feeling. But yes I'm kind of all ready. Have the outfit, duster and shoes anyway x

You probably aare perhaps a little nervous . The fact that your tired will relax you a little.

We were nervous on our first roleplay which was a student -teacher scenario . It also involved spanking as well which was her thing and had to get some books on the subject to stop the thought of it messing with my head . Prior to this we had only done sensual spanking which is a lot softer which I was happy with and just formed part of our foreplay .

Any way she made an appearance in the costume complete with pigtails and stockings . My legs just turned to mushy jelly. The words wouldn't come out properly as I was just gobsmacked at how different and attractive she looked. I tried to play the strict teacher but just wouldn't work. And when I had to ben her over the desk to administer 6 of the best with the New paddle I was bricking it .Needless to say the first 2 strokes were 2 soft and just tickeld her .The next 4 I managed a bit firmer which just turned her on. and then she ended up just pouncing on me and making love on top of me.

So yes it was dissjointed but we had a laugh about it after as I am sure you will with yours

Wow that sounded amazing turned me on I have to be honest lol 🙈. Well mine is a little different really just serving him not to much roleplay needed really I guess. Plain and simple ha ha. I don't have the stockings so hopefully that will relax me abit x

With yours there is less likely to go wrong. Improvisation is the key .

With hindsight a maid roleplay similar to your would have been a lot easier for us to do as well. At that time though we didn't have any costumes and it just happened she had a short pleated skirt and white buttoned up blouse that was intentionally too small already. Coupled with stockings and some ribbons and hey presto a St Trinians style school outfit.

mysteron wrote:

With yours there is less likely to go wrong. Improvisation is the key .

With hindsight a maid roleplay similar to your would have been a lot easier for us to do as well. At that time though we didn't have any costumes and it just happened she had a short pleated skirt and white buttoned up blouse that was intentionally too small already. Coupled with stockings and some ribbons and hey presto a St Trinians style school outfit.

Yes alot of men seem to like the St Trinidan look. My guy likes my hair in pony tails but is not really bothered about underwear ect. He seems to prefer the natural naked look lol. In fact often we disagree over makeup as i like to look my best and for sex but again he prefers the natural look x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.