• Any ideas????

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

If you are bit nervouse on how to start the roleplay then I suggest the following. .

When you first reveal yourself in uniform stand to attention and say " I am your servant for the evening Sir and your wish is my command? "

if he doesn't give you an order then follow up by saying " Sir would youl ike a drin sir?" as above.

As an idea for impact you can hide your uniform under a bathrobe and disrobe in front of him revealing yourself respelendent in uniform and ready to serve.

Ohhhhh yes that last idea with the bathrobe is good I like it. Yes I'll defo use that one. I'm also gonna bite the bullet later and get some lingerie after work 😨 red is his fav so will get a few bits. Good I think a meal out with friends would of been easier lol to plan x
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Easier perhaps but not as much fun. I think/hope he appreciates the effort you have put into this .

I presume you daughter will be tucked up in bed or away at the grandparents?

My son has seen my Mrs in her outfit but its quite conservative and he knows that we do go to fancy dress parties so therfore nothing out of the ordinary . My butler costume or lack of it is another story though!

mysteron wrote:

Easier perhaps but not as much fun. I think/hope he appreciates the effort you have put into this .

I presume you daughter will be tucked up in bed or away at the grandparents?

My son has seen my Mrs in her outfit but its quite conservative and he knows that we do go to fancy dress parties so therfore nothing out of the ordinary . My butler costume or lack of it is another story though!

Yes you can get away with the fancy dress party bit lol. My daughter is 21 and gonna be a mum herself in may so I'll be a nanny eek lol no I can't wait. So anyway she lives with her boyfriend so no worries there lol. Sounds like I'll have to get oh a butler outfit then 😉 x

Well I just use the Butler shorts but they are getting rather shabby .so will be getting a new pair on my next order , which I intend to wear in conjunction with a male stripping kit which consists of collar and bow tie and a shirt cuff for each arm .Even though my torso isn't a match on some of the other guys on here my Mrs likes me without a shirt on , so she luvs it when I have to do a forfeit.

mysteron wrote:

Well I just use the Butler shorts but they are getting rather shabby .so will be getting a new pair on my next order , which I intend to wear in conjunction with a male stripping kit which consists of collar and bow tie and a shirt cuff for each arm .Even though my torso isn't a match on some of the other guys on here my Mrs likes me without a shirt on , so she luvs it when I have to do a forfeit.

Sounds like you both have an amazing fun sex life for sure. And I'm sure your torso is just fine and besides your wife obviously finds you scrumptious 😉 that's all that matters. I'm the same with my boobs I hate them but my oh loves them so that's good for now anyway 😊 x

The only downside in male costumes in general on here is that they tend to be rather skimpy . I think its something you would be better asking your OH first , to see how he feels. I also have the policeman outfit bought from here whiich looks OK on but still wouldn't wear it at a party You could also look at alternatives such as fancy dress shops as well. Some costumes we cobble together from garments bought at charity shops. My Mrs got a safari outfit together this way .

mysteron wrote:

The only downside in male costumes in general on here is that they tend to be rather skimpy . I think its something you would be better asking your OH first , to see how he feels. I also have the policeman outfit bought from here whiich looks OK on but still wouldn't wear it at a party You could also look at alternatives such as fancy dress shops as well. Some costumes we cobble together from garments bought at charity shops. My Mrs got a safari outfit together this way .

Oh my oh wouldn't have an issue with skimpy he is so laid back about everything. Well I bought red lingerie during my lunch break so all set now for Friday 😊x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Oh my oh wouldn't have an issue with skimpy he is so laid back about everything. Well I bought red lingerie during my lunch break so all set now for Friday 😊x

Red stockings?

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Red stockings?

No I didn't get those i wasn't sure tbh. An outfit and new sexy lingerie is enough to start with me thinks lol x

Bare legs then ?

mysteron wrote:

Bare legs then ?

Well looks like it will have to be bare legs. See I wear tights all the time for work so don't know if he would be to bothered about stockings. God the last time I wore stockings I think I was about 19/20 ha ha x
    jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

40th birthday? I think that deserves 40 whacks on the derrière with whatever comes to had. Something he won't forget.

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Bare legs then ?

Well looks like it will have to be bare legs. See I wear tights all the time for work so don't know if he would be to bothered about stockings. God the last time I wore stockings I think I was about 19/20 ha ha x

Honestly stockings look sexy, he will luv them . If being honest I would say that they were more important than the lingerrie. I would consider getting a cheap pack of black hold ups form you supermarket.

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Bare legs then ?

Honestly stockings look sexy, he will luv them . If being honest I would say that they were more important than the lingerrie. I would consider getting a cheap pack of black hold ups form you supermarket.

Okay okay lol I will get stockings or hold ups tomorrow ha ha. God he had better enjoy this big time x

I'll be surprised if he doesn't .Most guys luv stockings a few do prefer tights but they are rare.

Many guys like their ladies to keep their stockings on if nothing else often matched with a pair of heels.

Why don't you try your lingerie on before the day ?I bet when you do you will feel good.

mysteron wrote:

I'll be surprised if he doesn't .Most guys luv stockings a few do prefer tights but they are rare.

Many guys like their ladies to keep their stockings on if nothing else often matched with a pair of heels.

Why don't you try your lingerie on before the day ?I bet when you do you will feel good.

Yes I'm gonna try the lingerie on later and the outfits while he's watching football x
    tear drop [sign in to see picture]

How's this
    If your chap is into it get him a driving experience Silverstone single seater or similar excellent
    It did help that she had given me the remote for her wireless egg just before I got to car
    couldn't wait till the end of race

Great fun while we were looking at race vidio with the others although her legs were trembling at times 😉😉

Got home and what an evening we were like teenagers

Just an idea good luck

From the Rant Tthread

What lingerie did you buy that you look so "awful" in. ?

mysteron wrote:

From the Rant Tthread

What lingerie did you buy that you look so "awful" in. ?

Well I bought a red and a black camisole, red silk matching bra and knickers and and white floral silky matching bra and knickers. I looked at the stockings but just couldn't get my head around buying those x

If you have a flat tummy I can't see any obvious issues . Even so the camisole top would have helped. . Maybe you just don't like the look of lingerie on yourself. Perhaps because its new ? But there are many ladies on here including my Mrs who are in the forties who order lingerie on here by the bucket loads .I've got a £200.00 order waiting to be keyed which includes 2 lingerie outfits for the Mrs of which she has chosen .

Have you looked through the Lovehoney range ?

At least you liked the uniforms. Then go for plan B whch was without panties. and perhaps wear the Bra for support if you need it .At least without panties it gives you more options to tease more.

As regards your lingerie on a seperate night get your OHs opinion and base everything on that . It could just be the style that doesn't suit you rather than lingerie in general .My wife likes Basques and Baby dolls and there are plenty of good ones on here .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.