• Any ideas????

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

Hi sugarbobbies well I bought a maids and policewoman outfit today but will have a nose at the lingerie later on lovehoney for sure and if I see something I like I'll go for it and see how I feel when wearing it. I'm really glad the lovehoney lingerie has given you such confidence 😊👍 x

Glad you got something you like. Do have a good search on here and find something, I can guarentee there is literally something for everyone. Enjoy! Let us know how your outfits go down x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

Hi sugarbobbies well I bought a maids and policewoman outfit today but will have a nose at the lingerie later on lovehoney for sure and if I see something I like I'll go for it and see how I feel when wearing it. I'm really glad the lovehoney lingerie has given you such confidence 😊👍 x

I have been on the wrong end now on 3 occasions with my Police woman .But I luv it!

Enjoy! I am sure you fella will

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha I bet you have mysteron 😉😉. You have kindly given me some fab maid ideas. I'd love and be very grateful if you could give me a few policewoman ideas when you have the time please x

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I read somewhere when Mysteron and his missus were out shopping and she "planted" something on him out and about! He is full of great ideas, and his advice in invaluable x

Thanks Sugarboobies

The occasion Sugarboobies is referring to is last year. My Mrs borrowed my trolley token for the supermarket and placed it back into my pocket whilst we were out shopping. I thought at the time she was just having a cheeky fondle in my pocket.Unknown to me at the time she planted 2 foil wrappers containing talcum powder and the" fondle" was to mix them in with my loose change.

When we got home ,with our son being away on a trip with the school,she sneaked off leaving me unpacking the shopping. What she was doing was changing into the Cop uniform and before I knew it she slapped some handcuffs on me and charged me with some jumped up motoring offence.

She led me away to the station which was the bedroom and ordered me to turn out my pockets on the desk which was my D I Y portable workbench. Of course amongst my change were the 2 foil packets .I knew then I had been had, especially when she opened them to reveal the talcum powder which she said they had to be sent away to be tested .In the meantime she said she had to perform a full body search and ordered me to strip .Once naked she secured me to the workbench and undid a packet of vinyl gloves that she had hidden away. She then lubed up one of the gloves and began a cavity search ,but just used a finger,as Anal play, because of my I B S problem is normally outside our boundaries. After she got me hot under the collar she disposed of the gloves and bega n teasing my body and making me squirm .

The last part of the session involved me accepting her discipline in return for the foil wrappers being disposed of . Of course I agreed and she gave me 20 hard paddles on my bum which after she finished was glowing. In fact I couldn't sit down properly for a day .

After the paddling she slipped out of the uniform and then we made love which is something we always do after roleplays. It's our way of reassuring that everything is fine and we luv each other to bits.

So there you have it.There are probably some elements of that roleplay that you could include in your own, even discounting the impact play if you don't practice it, there is still plenty left that can be done by you and your fella.

I have to assume that you are the dominant in your relationship as to do the above you need to keep control and order your guy about. This was the first time for us my Mrs played the dominant role as she is usually by choice the submissive..

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I read somewhere when Mysteron and his missus were out shopping and she "planted" something on him out and about! He is full of great ideas, and his advice in invaluable x

Yes I completely agree he's amazing with the old roleplay business. And seems a very kind guy who like you say has plenty of sound advice x

Kazamarie wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Yes I completely agree he's amazing with the old roleplay business. And seems a very kind guy who like you say has plenty of sound advice x

Thanks I just like hearing that people are having a fun time like I have in my relationship and happy to assist in any way I can

mysteron wrote:

Thanks Sugarboobies

The occasion Sugarboobies is referring to is last year. My Mrs borrowed my trolley token for the supermarket and placed it back into my pocket whilst we were out shopping. I thought at the time she was just having a cheeky fondle in my pocket.Unknown to me at the time she planted 2 foil wrappers containing talcum powder and the" fondle" was to mix them in with my loose change.

When we got home ,with our son being away on a trip with the school,she sneaked off leaving me unpacking the shopping. What she was doing was changing into the Cop uniform and before I knew it she slapped some handcuffs on me and charged me with some jumped up motoring offence.

She led me away to the station which was the bedroom and ordered me to turn out my pockets on the desk which was my D I Y portable workbench. Of course amongst my change were the 2 foil packets .I knew then I had been had, especially when she opened them to reveal the talcum powder which she said they had to be sent away to be tested .In the meantime she said she had to perform a full body search and ordered me to strip .Once naked she secured me to the workbench and undid a packet of vinyl gloves that she had hidden away. She then lubed up one of the gloves and began a cavity search ,but just used a finger,as Anal play, because of my I B S problem is normally outside our boundaries. After she got me hot under the collar she disposed of the gloves and bega n teasing my body and making me squirm .

The last part of the session involved me accepting her discipline in return for the foil wrappers being disposed of . Of course I agreed and she gave me 20 hard paddles on my bum which after she finished was glowing. In fact I couldn't sit down properly for a day .

After the paddling she slipped out of the uniform and then we made love which is something we always do after roleplays. It's our way of reassuring that everything is fine and we luv each other to bits.

So there you have it.There are probably some elements of that roleplay that you could include in your own, even discounting the impact play if you don't practice it, there is still plenty left that can be done by you and your fella.

I have to assume that you are the dominant in your relationship as to do the above you need to keep control and order your guy about. This was the first time for us my Mrs played the dominant role as she is usually by choice the submissive..

Wow 👀👀 you and your wife have such an imagination Actually my oh is normally the more dominant one during sex which I prefer so this will be interesting for sure x

If that is the case then I recommend the following for when you play the Policewoman . Go down to your local pound store and buy a cheap pair of shades. That will stop your fella making eye contact and putting you off .It's also an authentic part of the US cop uniform.

When you are alone in front of a mirror start practising barking our orders , so you start getting used to the idea and not sound like a mouse when you do it for real.

If youhavn't already got one get a cop hat as well.It will help you to look more strict and fit in with the character.

Hosiery - black fishnets stockings hold ups or traditional.

Footwear- black boots best but heels will do.

mysteron wrote:

If that is the case then I recommend the following for when you play the Policewoman . Go down to your local pound store and buy a cheap pair of shades. That will stop your fella making eye contact and putting you off .It's also an authentic part of the US cop uniform.

When you are alone in front of a mirror start practising barking our orders , so you start getting used to the idea and not sound like a mouse when you do it for real.

If youhavn't already got one get a cop hat as well.It will help you to look more strict and fit in with the character.

Hosiery - black fishnets stockings hold ups or traditional.

Footwear- black boots best but heels will do.

Ok well my oh has black shades and I have black boots so just a hat and stockings then. I have a feeling this is gonna turn out a disaster cuz I'm useless with acting things but I'll give it a go 👍. It's funny we have just got into bed and he just said babe I know we're out sat but shall we do something Friday. I'm just trying to act not to fussed and change the subject or distract him lol x

Doesn't matter if you can't act. Just makes it more funny for you both .

It's like my Mrs . When she plays a French Maid usually as a forfeit (we are both quite competitive in board games and war games and loser acts as a maid or Butler for an evening ) ,her accent resembles that of a German Bier wench !

In fact it's me who tends to fowl up more on the acting side and I did drama at school. My Mrs with no acting experience at all makes far less mistakes. But when we do we just laugh about it, As you can gather we arn't into serious sex but make sex funny ,fun a nd enjoyable. But that's us !

mysteron wrote:

It's like my Mrs . When she plays a French Maid usually as a forfeit (we are both quite competitive in board games and war games and loser acts as a maid or Butler for an evening ) ,her accent resembles that of a German Bier wench !

In fact it's me who tends to fowl up more on the acting side and I did drama at school. My Mrs with no acting experience at all makes far less mistakes. But when we do we just laugh about it, As you can gather we arn't into serious sex but make sex funny ,fun a nd enjoyable. But that's us !

Oh god fun and laughter in a relationship is so important for sure and in the bedroom to. God me and my oh are always messing about winding each other up lol. But there are times I love it real passionate and sensual to. I will try my best Friday to turn him on and have fun. I really want him to enjoy it, he's an amazing, caring loving guy and he's my world along with my daughter. Also a top dad to my daughter to he treats her like his own. Basically he's perfect 😊👍 well to me anyway x

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Oh god fun and laughter in a relationship is so important for sure and in the bedroom to. God me and my oh are always messing about winding each other up lol. But there are times I love it real passionate and sensual to. I will try my best Friday to turn him on and have fun. I really want him to enjoy it, he's an amazing, caring loving guy and he's my world along with my daughter. Also a top dad to my daughter to he treats her like his own. Basically he's perfect 😊👍 well to me anyway x

That's what it's all about . Cementing your relationship.Roleplaying for us as well as adding another dimension has enriched our relationship and she turns me on when she wears a costume .My favourite and perhaps most guys fantasies although technically wrong is the school girl outfit . My knees turn to jelly when she wears one of the schoolgirl outfits. I melt when she does the Britney Spears routine whilst I am handcuffed to a chair! She is out of all my previous partners the biggest tease of them all and loves doing it. Sometimes it's so cruel !

The other outfit I would luv her to wear is the cobbled together headmistress outfit. Which basically is the Dream Girl secretary outfit teamed up with a black P.V.C pencil skirt. Complete with the 2 foot long wooden spanking ruler and sexy specs.Although we have all the gear for this, so far my request has been denied but I am still working on it!

I also need to point out t hat my Mrs stepped over our boundaries with regards to her spanking me. It's really her thing not mine. I am the reluctant spanker and needed books to get my head around the psyche of bashing my lovers bum and in most occasions making her cry .I don't recommend any activity in role plays that exceed your boundaries .Her argument was that she did give me the option and that we knew our safe words to abort if we arn't happy about anything.

I would suggest for you cop routine that you both have safe words just in case. On the 2nd occasion of the Cop roleplay for us I had to activate my safe word as my Mrs got too carried away with her part and was knocking lumps out of my backside resulting In some bruising. It c a n happen !

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

That's what it's all about . Cementing your relationship.Roleplaying for us as well as adding another dimension has enriched our relationship and she turns me on when she wears a costume .My favourite and perhaps most guys fantasies although technically wrong is the school girl outfit . My knees turn to jelly when she wears one of the schoolgirl outfits. I melt when she does the Britney Spears routine whilst I am handcuffed to a chair! She is out of all my previous partners the biggest tease of them all and loves doing it. Sometimes it's so cruel !

The other outfit I would luv her to wear is the cobbled together headmistress outfit. Which basically is the Dream Girl secretary outfit teamed up with a black P.V.C pencil skirt. Complete with the 2 foot long wooden spanking ruler and sexy specs.Although we have all the gear for this, so far my request has been denied but I am still working on it!

I also need to point out t hat my Mrs stepped over our boundaries with regards to her spanking me. It's really her thing not mine. I am the reluctant spanker and needed books to get my head around the psyche of bashing my lovers bum and in most occasions making her cry .I don't recommend any activity in role plays that exceed your boundaries .Her argument was that she did give me the option and that we knew our safe words to abort if we arn't happy about anything.

I would suggest for you cop routine that you both have safe words just in case. On the 2nd occasion of the Cop roleplay for us I had to activate my safe word as my Mrs got too carried away with her part and was knocking lumps out of my backside resulting In some bruising. It c a n happen !

Nothing wrong with liking the school girls outfit at all, like you say most men do. My oh loves it when I put my hair up in pigtails for him or just a ponytail as he loves pulling my hair during sex and luckily I have long hair. I still can't make up my mind as to policewoman or maid lol. But either way I will use both outfits. You ought to be a sex councilor seriously lol. Help couples who's sex lives are struggling and need a boost x

Funny you should say that .I have a psychology qualification but need up joining a bank !lol.

As regards your choices I would if I was you do the maid one. It is an ideal first role play for you to try. As you will just be attending to your fellas needs .The dialogue will be easy as you just need to answer politely as you normally would with "sir" on the end. Don't forget to dig out a tray for his refreshments. .You will need to practise a courtesy movement to acknowledge his instructions for further commands. If you find yourself just standing about too long then just start some dusting with a feather duster .I like to bet he'll suddenly take a n interest in housework !

My wife enjoys pampering me whilst wearing a maids costume. Perhaps as well as she usually loses more games than me and therefore more forfeits .

She often gives me a massage as well as serving me drinks .A bit extreme but she even acted as a footstool once for the duration of a football match.

Yes sounds good and like you say will be better to start with the maid one I think. As long mind you he doesn't enjoy it to much and get to used to it ha ha ha. How though would be the best way to bring the love making into it?. Can't believe your wife was a stool for you lol bless her x

Kazamarie wrote:

Yes sounds good and like you say will be better to start with the maid one I think. As long mind you he doesn't enjoy it to much and get to used to it ha ha ha. How though would be the best way to bring the love making into it?. Can't believe your wife was a stool for you lol bless her x

Just tease him with a feather duster or like I said previously spill some water into his lap and then help him out of his wet clothes . Tease him as you do it. TBH I don't think he will be able to keep his hands off you so I think its a question of how long you want to keep him at bay .You can always make love with the outfit on as well .That could be a new sensation for you.

Another way to relieve him of his clothes is to offer a massage for him. At some point of this process he will want to make love to you.

Perhaps you could offer to run a bath for him and scrub his back and later jump in yourself .

There are loads of ways to introduce lovemaking into it.

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Just tease him with a feather duster or like I said previously spill some water into his lap and then help him out of his wet clothes . Tease him as you do it. TBH I don't think he will be able to keep his hands off you so I think its a question of how long you want to keep him at bay .You can always make love with the outfit on as well .That could be a new sensation for you.

Another way to relieve him of his clothes is to offer a massage for him. At some point of this process he will want to make love to you.

Perhaps you could offer to run a bath for him and scrub his back and later jump in yourself .

There are loads of ways to introduce lovemaking into it.

Oh god I don't know if I'll be able to last until Friday at this rate 🙊. Yes fab ideas again thanks 😆. I think we all need you on speed dial ha ha ha x

The main thing is to enjoy yourself and not to be worried about dialogue and acting . Just go with the flow and see what happens. Basically you are panpering him so do everything you can to ensure that is done. The only difference really is that you'll be in costume as well and you'll be adressing him as "sir"

So its

"Sir would youl ike a drink?"

" Sir would you like me to fetch your slippers"

"Sir would you like your chocolate now?"

" Sir would you like me to run your bath for you? "

" Sir would you like me to massage your sore back ?"

etc etc.

When its your birthday get him to be your butler for the day and get him to pamper you.

If you are bit nervouse on how to start the roleplay then I suggest the following. .

When you first reveal yourself in uniform stand to attention and say " I am your servant for the evening Sir and your wish is my command? "

if he doesn't give you an order then follow up by saying " Sir would youl ike a drin sir?" as above.

As an idea for impact you can hide your uniform under a bathrobe and disrobe in front of him revealing yourself respelendent in uniform and ready to serve.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.