• Any ideas????

    1453117436
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    You have mistakingly quoted a competitor .

    As you have ,however you may well be dissapointed in the quality .By all means have a look for ideas but Lovehoney as you will already know are quick for deliveries and their costumes ( we have bought quite a lot of them ) are far better in quality than the competitor .And as I have said before they have a great no quibble returns policy.

    My Mrs has about 30 different costumes in her wardrobe and the Lovehoney ones are amongst her favourites and mine !

    I think he will be gob smacked if you dressed up as a maid for him as its something out of character for you so he definitley won't be expecting it, which will add to the occasion.I am pretty certain you will be his best birthday present he receives.

    1453120865
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    You have mistakingly quoted a competitor .

    As you have ,however you may well be dissapointed in the quality .By all means have a look for ideas but Lovehoney as you will already know are quick for deliveries and their costumes ( we have bought quite a lot of them ) are far better in quality than the competitor .And as I have said before they have a great no quibble returns policy.

    My Mrs has about 30 different costumes in her wardrobe and the Lovehoney ones are amongst her favourites and mine !

    I think he will be gob smacked if you dressed up as a maid for him as its something out of character for you so he definitley won't be expecting it, which will add to the occasion.I am pretty certain you will be his best birthday present he receives.

    Opps yeah I know lol the reason is because we have a shared bank account he would notice it with lovehoney and then he'd know I was up to something lol. But with Ann Summers I can just get cash out and buy it on the quiet if you get what I mean x
    1453121979
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kazamarie wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    You have mistakingly quoted a competitor .

    As you have ,however you may well be dissapointed in the quality .By all means have a look for ideas but Lovehoney as you will already know are quick for deliveries and their costumes ( we have bought quite a lot of them ) are far better in quality than the competitor .And as I have said before they have a great no quibble returns policy.

    My Mrs has about 30 different costumes in her wardrobe and the Lovehoney ones are amongst her favourites and mine !

    I think he will be gob smacked if you dressed up as a maid for him as its something out of character for you so he definitley won't be expecting it, which will add to the occasion.I am pretty certain you will be his best birthday present he receives.

    Opps yeah I know lol the reason is because we have a shared bank account he would notice it with lovehoney and then he'd know I was up to something lol. But with Ann Summers I can just get cash out and buy it on the quiet if you get what I mean x

    Youv'e done it again quoted the competitior nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    I see were you are coming from . A way around that would be to have Paypal set up or a seperate credit card. Or if you are worried that he may notice it just say "wait and see" and leave it at that.

    As regards the maid theme as an active role player you could first when he sees you in it say something like " I am your servant sir for the evening" Would youl ike me to fetch you a beer?"

    On fetching his beer on a tray of course don't sit down without his permission . If you think you have been left standing for a long time then just ask "May I sit Sir?" Everything you say for effect should end in "Sir" Try not to laugh but I am sure he will , which is part of the fun.

    If you want to initiate sex later on there are 2 ways that come to mind of going about it. Armed with a feather duster you could tickle him and tase himin the crotch area . In which case he will probably grab you .

    The other way is to get a small glass( plastic) of ice cold water and accidently on purpose knock it over into his lap. Then say "Sorry Sir , let me get you out of those wet clothes before you catch your death of cold and I will dry them for you ".

    See dead easy !

    1453122887
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Have you ever thought of writing a book on the subject of role play wow your a genius. Know where you come now for ideas ha ha ha. And yes will try that for sure 😊x

    1453123673
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kazamarie wrote:

    Have you ever thought of writing a book on the subject of role play wow your a genius. Know where you come now for ideas ha ha ha. And yes will try that for sure 😊x

    Actuall myself and Littlehands have just started after Christmas a Role Play Scenario library thread . I think there are just over half a dozen for now but its an ongoig project we are doing together and anyone is more than welcome to add theirs too.

    I know you siad you have no lngerie and you still don't need any for this . If you get a good maids costume then the bustier part may support without needing a bra . However a plain white or black bra and pants set should suffice with hold up stockings or if you have tanned legs no need for the stockings. White socks could also be worn instead. . Then you just need your favourite heels with black being best.

    They key thing is to make sure he's enjoyiong himeslf and also yourself. If you really feel confindent you can always use a dodgy French accent as well .But its something you can have a good laugh about together as well which is important.

    Good luck and kindly let us all know how it goes.

    1453128171
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Yes sure I will defo let you know how it goes. I'm actually abit nervous about it tbh which seems completely daft lol. Thanks again for the idea 😊👍 x

    1453128978
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kazamarie wrote:

    Yes sure I will defo let you know how it goes. I'm actually abit nervous about it tbh which seems completely daft lol. Thanks again for the idea 😊👍 x

    If you can parade about naked as you have stated then you must have confidence in yourself and no body confidence issues . This should be a breeze.

    My wife won't walk about naked even with alcohol. But costumes and lingerie, if our son isn't around she is fine with .So in theory you have more comfidence than my Mrs.

    I think with yourself you are probably a tad nervous , because its something new , The only way I can think of it can go wrong if your husband freaks out. But you will know your husband quite well and probably his fantasies .

    1453130062
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Yeah its weird isnt it. We both walk around naked most of the time but me wearing sexy underwear for him and im like 😨. But like you say it's new for me the dressing up bit. Oh god no he certainly wouldn't freak out for Sure he'll love it x

    1453130504
    Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2012

    Wear a dress when you go out & don't put any knickers on. Get one of thos vibe rings (they even sell them in Sainsburys next to the condoms). Slip it into his pocket, open your legs under the table & let him play with you ;-)

    1453130908
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Thats good it could be a new exciting dimension for your love life . Also your the first lady I know that doesn't wear lingerie . For some women ( like my wife) it gives them more confidence and in some cicumstances to dominate in the bedroom .The benfit to us blokes is that ALL women look drop dead gorgouse wearing it. . Some men even wear lingerie as well..Some like me prefer lingerie on their partner when having sex .

    Going back to the roleplays its an ever increasing popular trend as it can cover about anything as long as you both keep to your boundaires including other popular "new" trends like anal play, It is also way of many couples acting out some of their deepest fantasies within the safe confines of the bedroom .

    In this case it will just be yourself doing the roleplay responding to your hubby's requests . He will probalby slowly get into the swing of it when starts asking for more things .

    1453132132
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Yes that's what worries me ha ha ha he will get to like the idea of me serving him to much. See my oh is the opposite sexy underwear does nothing for him what so ever. Right from the start of our relationship he said he loves nothing more than to watch his babe as he puts it walking around naked, doing the housework even watching the tele. As for anal play we love doing that anyway also into me being fisted now well since a week or so ago so maybe we can start adding the old dressing up now to x

    1453132837
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Kazamarie wrote:

    Yes that's what worries me ha ha ha he will get to like the idea of me serving him to much. See my oh is the opposite sexy underwear does nothing for him what so ever. Right from the start of our relationship he said he loves nothing more than to watch his babe as he puts it walking around naked, doing the housework even watching the tele. As for anal play we love doing that anyway also into me being fisted now well since a week or so ago so maybe we can start adding the old dressing up now to x

    If you do Anal play as well then you can add more dimensions to your role playing .

    Policwoman -strip search and cavity search . Lubed surgical vinyl glove does the trick .

    Naughty Nurse - But plug on patient for thermometer. Medical examination as per cavity search.

    1453133073
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    Dressing up is a great way of adding to the big reaval and anticipation .. I love lingerie lovehoney by far sells the best ..

    1453134247
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Just had another thought on the choice of underwear for the maid outfit. As you are body confident and normally go naked then why bother . Go pantylless so he can see right up your dress when you bend over to "dust" something or pick something up . Do a bit of teasing . For stockings just get the self hold up types .

    Then when the time comes its just a case of slipping out of the uniform. But don't do it too easily . If he orders you then argue the point its against regulations . Prolong his wait !

    1453134881
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    Just had another thought on the choice of underwear for the maid outfit. As you are body confident and normally go naked then why bother . Go pantylless so he can see right up your dress when you bend over to "dust" something or pick something up . Do a bit of teasing . For stockings just get the self hold up types .

    Then when the time comes its just a case of slipping out of the uniform. But don't do it too easily . If he orders you then argue the point its against regulations . Prolong his wait !

    +1 agreed

    1453135533
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Jesus Masteron I won't be waiting till Friday at this rate lol its all making me quite horny now x

    1453135790
    LeeP2345 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2012

    In addition, like mysteron has said some men like to potentially dress in lingerie too. You could always (if you are struggling to wear it yourself - even though ALL women look amazing in it as has been pointed out) demand that your man wears something. Now this may get a laugh or may be too far for your relationship but equally it could open up a whole new area for your sex life as it could thrill him.

    You may have guessed that this is something that I particularly enjoy - like I say not for everyone and only an option - I hope it all goes well!!

    1453142527
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Thanks Lee well yes I could suggest it to him and see what he says it could be fun and something different to add to my sex life x

    1453144645
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1471
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Just thought I would add my bit in here too. I, like yourself, struggled and struggled with lingerie. I am tall and chunky, and an hourglass shape and always find it difficult to look good. I always find most things are a smaller size design just made larger, without taking into account any proportions. I then discovered Love Honeys lingerie and honestly my life has changed for the better. I have put weight on lately, about 2 stone, but funnily enough I have never felt so confident in myself, both sexually and otherwise.

    Just give it a go. From a price point of view they are very very competitive, but the customer service gang are amazing. Whenever I've had trouble with lingerie, I send it back, no questions asked. If you still dislke it 364 days later, you can return it, no problem. If it's faulty, if it's anything, send it back/exchange it. I've had alot of trouble and hassle from the place where you were going, the quailty is so poor, I've had countless bras break and knickers coming up too small, and then not being able to return them due to hygine. Ah, I can't stand that place.

    Please please please give it a go. I wish I discovered here alot sooner than I did. xx

    1453147195
    Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 537
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2015

    Hi sugarbobbies well I bought a maids and policewoman outfit today but will have a nose at the lingerie later on lovehoney for sure and if I see something I like I'll go for it and see how I feel when wearing it. I'm really glad the lovehoney lingerie has given you such confidence 😊👍 x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.