• Any ideas????

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Electronic side is under bondage section.It's something we want to explore ,the major drawback being the cost of the equipment.

The Scenario for using your cop uniform is quite straightforward. Your guy is a Paramedic and I presume he does take turns driving the ambulance. You just need to book him for speeding as he was tailed going into a pie/ sandwich shop (your choice) on road xx xx ( a road near the local hospital) with the blue flashing lights on.

What you do to him will be upto you. !

Ha ha yes good ideal. Yes he sure does drive it sometimes. Ok I will look up this electro business on the Internet later real curious now never heard of it before x
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Electronic side is under bondage section.It's something we want to explore ,the major drawback being the cost of the equipment.

The Scenario for using your cop uniform is quite straightforward. Your guy is a Paramedic and I presume he does take turns driving the ambulance. You just need to book him for speeding as he was tailed going into a pie/ sandwich shop (your choice) on road xx xx ( a road near the local hospital) with the blue flashing lights on.

Ha ha yes good ideal. Yes he sure does drive it sometimes. Ok I will look up this electro business on the Internet later real curious now never heard of it before x

No need to look up on Internet it's in the LoveHoney bondage section .

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

mysteron wrote:

No need to look up on Internet it's in the LoveHoney bondage section .

I never ever look up anything to be honest as alot of stuff I have looked at before is quite old and tbh I like a fresh take on things. Odd I know lol x

Ok just looked up electric sex and bdsm so not happening ha ha so that's that one sorted x

Claire Legs [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    We would love to play

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.