• Any ideas????

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

So its my hubby's 40th next Friday. We have a night out with family and friends planned for the sat night but any ideas how I can make his birthday night one to remember? x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean when you 2 are alone?

That's an easy one as this is what my Mrs did to me once when our son was away on a s hook trip.

Strip him to his boxers or briefs and restraint I'm to a dining room type chair. Then with your sexiest lingerie underneath your normal clothes do a long drawn out sexy striptease with the emphasis on tease. Instead of one pair of panties start off with some big pants and then have a smaller pair underneath .Keep teasing him it will blow his mind . If your not sure of music or movements check out You tube for ideas . Music wise on of my favourites is Heroes by David Bowie and very apt .

That's an easy one as this is what my Mrs did to me once when our son was away on a s hook trip.

Strip him to his boxers or briefs and restraint I'm to a dining room type chair. Then with your sexiest lingerie underneath your normal clothes do a long drawn out sexy striptease with the emphasis on tease. Instead of one pair of panties start off with some big pants and then have a smaller pair underneath .Keep teasing him it will blow his mind . If your not sure of music or movements check out You tube for ideas . Music wise on of my favourites is Heroes by David Bowie and very apt .

Thanks mysteron my only prob is I don't own sexy lingerie at all tbh not my thing or dressing up so need to think of another way around that ummmmm x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Where matching underwear if you dont have sexy lingerie , and slip your knickers in his pocket half way through the night it will drive him nuts

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Easiest thing I can think of is to do something for him you've never done before. That'll make it instantly memorable. You say you don't own lingerie or any dress up gear? Bingo. It'll blow his mind.

BumblebeeBuzzed [sign in to see picture]

Eager-2-Please wrote:

Easiest thing I can think of is to do something for him you've never done before. That'll make it instantly memorable. You say you don't own lingerie or any dress up gear? Bingo. It'll blow his mind.

+1 you can get some really comfortable yet super sexy lingerie from lovehoney!!
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Why don't you get something like this.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10597

It will be a present he will never forget.

Thanks peeps for the ideas 😊. The reason I don't own sexy lingerie or any dressing up gear is because I don't feel sexy or comfortable in them unless under clothes. It's daft cuz I'll walk about naked lol x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Why not give him a blow job before you go out for the meal. When you get back, blindfold him, tie him to the bed or chair, get him excited, then slip a cock ring on him, keep putting your nipples in his mouth, sucking him a little, then when your ready get on top and enjoy him.

Im sure that will make him remember the day.

Sounds like a good plan Fun Louise 😉 - the cock ring don't own one of those x

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I'm going to remember this and surprise my man in the near future. He would love it x

If I did that my oh would prob p*** himself laughing not blow his mind lol x

hihowareyou [sign in to see picture]

could always bring him breakfast in bed and have a quick play before he goes to work, then during the day send him flirty txts after work get him to meet you at a resturant for dinner while at dinner slip to the bathroom and remove your panties go back to your table slip your panties into his hand and kisss him before whispering "im your dessert tonight,"

then go to a hotel, get him to order a drink while you slip up to your room strip naked have some cream and fresh fruit and champagne with you send him a txt saying dessert is ready, get him to get the key off reception and enjoy :)

hihowareyou wrote:

could always bring him breakfast in bed and have a quick play before he goes to work, then during the day send him flirty txts after work get him to meet you at a resturant for dinner while at dinner slip to the bathroom and remove your panties go back to your table slip your panties into his hand and kisss him before whispering "im your dessert tonight,"

then go to a hotel, get him to order a drink while you slip up to your room strip naked have some cream and fresh fruit and champagne with you send him a txt saying dessert is ready, get him to get the key off reception and enjoy :)

Great thinking thanks 😊. Saying that we don't have much luck with romantic nights away. Once I broke my wrist another I got abit carried away during it and gave him a black eye and also last valentine night I pulled a muscle down below while on top and couldn't walk for 2 days ha ha xxxxxx

Kazamarie wrote:

hihowareyou wrote:

Great thinking thanks . Saying that we don't have much luck with romantic nights away. Once I broke my wrist another I got abit carried away during it and gave him a black eye and also last valentine night I pulled a muscle down below while on top and couldn't walk for 2 days ha ha xxxxxx

keep trying till you get it right :)

you could always do a little treasure hunt around your house give him clues that he has to solve and when he solves the clue he gets the next clue an a picture of you one less item of clothing. the last clue leading to you naked,

hihowareyou wrote:

you could always do a little treasure hunt around your house give him clues that he has to solve and when he solves the clue he gets the next clue an a picture of you one less item of clothing. the last clue leading to you naked,

Yes that's sounds fun although he'd prob rather a beer, chocolate or crisps than pics of me as the reward ha ha but can give that a go x

I know you did say you havn't tried dressing up but what about trying one of the many Fench Maid costumes ? Most are sexy but not revealing and you could serve him his favourite beers,chocolate and crisps upon demand. We sometimes dress up as a butler or maid as a forfeit for say losing a game.and pamper the winning partner for an evening. I can't think of many guys that would turn that offer down .

If you do decide to get one don't forget Lovehoneys 365 days no quibble returns policy . So for any reason you don't feel comfortable in it you can send it back .

Just an idea

Ok thanks well I'm popping into town later so I'll check out Ann Summers and have a nose ☺ x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.