• Should I stay ( in) or should I go ( out) ?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

First of all I must stress that there is nothing wrong in our relationship . We just have a wee dissagreement as most couples have from time to time.

The background

This is my first week at work for nearly 3 weeks so I have had a lot of catching upto to do and will need to do a few hours on Saturday after running my son up to the adjacent town to collect his new gaming computer . So as you can picture I am not going to have much of a weekend left.

To enable me to unwind properly I need to go out and get out of the house on Saturday night and enjoy a nice peaceful evening in our favourite town center pub.I like to dress to impress as well as I hate wearing my casual sloppy civis when going out. I used to be the opposite way around when I worked for the bank.

All fine

Except

The Mrs wants to stay in . Basically she hates getting ready to go out She doesn't normally wear makeup during the working week and finds it sometimes a big ordeal . If she was going for a meal then she would put the effort in but becasue I have had to pay a hefty deposit for the valentines meal and bridge my sons cash shortfall for his computer then funds are a little tight this weekend and therefore no meal .

I would be quite happy for my Mrs just to go out as she is without makeup as she looks terrrific without it . She won't because she still thinks I will show her up being well dressed and all that. So she would rather stay in .

So

Should I go out regardless in the hope she might change her mind but be prepared to have a quiet drink on my own?

Or give in to her and stay in and unable to unwind .?

What do you guys think ?

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Why not compromise. Order your favourite takeaway, get in some nice beer and a good bottle of wine. Put on a film you both enjoy and chill out together. Plenty of other times to go out. Alternatively, invite some friends round for a drink and a catch up. Whatever you choose, enjoy your weekend.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

What did you do in the end?

I would have maybe gone for a drink on my own if there is no way convincing her. That way you can still go out but she wouldn't have felt dressed own/awkward next to you so she can relax

jimbogemini wrote:

Why not compromise. Order your favourite takeaway, get in some nice beer and a good bottle of wine. Put on a film you both enjoy and chill out together. Plenty of other times to go out. Alternatively, invite some friends round for a drink and a catch up. Whatever you choose, enjoy your weekend.

I would have done that say a couple of years ago except like Ozz on here I have been battling to lose weight and like Ozz lost 3 stone , but it took me 2 years.I am nearly there now with just a bit of firming up in the tummy region to work on.

My main weakness has been pizza .I used to luv em but like most takeaway meals they are laden with fats .So I just don't want the temptation .

But thanks mate for your input and hope like me you have had a good weekend

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I would have maybe gone for a drink on my own if there is no way convincing her. That way you can still go out but she wouldn't have felt dressed own/awkward next to you so she can relax

First of all when I finished work I picked the Mrs up from her mother's and dropped the car off before catching the next train to Manchester. Whilst there , I bought her a new dress for wearing I n valentines day meal and then we had a pub lunch.

When we got back around 6 o'clock , I go thanked s hovered and readied for going out My Mrs took one look and said 'Your not going alone looking like that ', and then rushed upstairs into the shower and changed..We then went out to a town center pub that doesn't serve food and had a great time with a snow ball fight when we got back.

Unknown to me whilst placing a Dvd into the player W.P.C Knockers slapped a pair of hand cuffs on me and dragged me upstairs charged with forcing he r to go out into the cold .She quickly stripped me and said if you manhood isn't placid she would punish it with the riding crop .Honestly how could I be placid with seeing he boobs exposed and being panty less and crouching over my face whilst strapped to the bed.It was a new sensation for me having my manhood hit (gently) with the butterfly riding crop.and then she turned me over and spanked me more with the paddle and then the riding crop.After which she turned me over again and unzipped the uniform and slipped out of it.She looked quite peculiar but still menacingly with the police hat and shades still on and just with fishnet stockings and heels.She then made love riding Cowgirl.

It's very rare that she is dominant in the bedroom but when she is its such a turn on taking orders from her .Lucky for me perhaps with valentines coming up that her sex drive is quite high at the moment.

In all it turned out to be perhaps one of the best date nights without a meal that we have had for quite sometime. And yes I am nicely unwound now ready to take up the grind a gain on Monday.

Thanks for asking

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Wow sounds like you had an amazing evening/night 👍👍I'm glad 😉 x

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

First of all when I finished work I picked the Mrs up from her mother's and dropped the car off before catching the next train to Manchester. Whilst there , I bought her a new dress for wearing I n valentines day meal and then we had a pub lunch.

When we got back around 6 o'clock , I go thanked s hovered and readied for going out My Mrs took one look and said 'Your not going alone looking like that ', and then rushed upstairs into the shower and changed..We then went out to a town center pub that doesn't serve food and had a great time with a snow ball fight when we got back.

Unknown to me whilst placing a Dvd into the player W.P.C Knockers slapped a pair of hand cuffs on me and dragged me upstairs charged with forcing he r to go out into the cold .She quickly stripped me and said if you manhood isn't placid she would punish it with the riding crop .Honestly how could I be placid with seeing he boobs exposed and being panty less and crouching over my face whilst strapped to the bed.It was a new sensation for me having my manhood hit (gently) with the butterfly riding crop.and then she turned me over and spanked me more with the paddle and then the riding crop.After which she turned me over again and unzipped the uniform and slipped out of it.She looked quite peculiar but still menacingly with the police hat and shades still on and just with fishnet stockings and heels.She then made love riding Cowgirl.

It's very rare that she is dominant in the bedroom but when she is its such a turn on taking orders from her .Lucky for me perhaps with valentines coming up that her sex drive is quite high at the moment.

In all it turned out to be perhaps one of the best date nights without a meal that we have had for quite sometime. And yes I am nicely unwound now ready to take up the grind a gain on Monday.

Thanks for asking

Nice one Mysteron. Certainly knocks my suggestion on the head.

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Well dome Mysteron

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm glad it turned out so good for you! :)

Thanks guys . Sometimes my Mrs needs a prod to put her in the right direction.I just don't want to go back to the way we where 3 years ago when our sex life was in a rut although the relationship was solid.One of the ways we decided on to improve things was to go out on date nights when both parties would make an effort and to date these have been kept up.

My task now is to have more bedroom sessions with her being the dominant one. I think she just needs a bit of encouragement.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.