• No Nipple Sensation

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Hi peeps can I ask if anyone else has no sensation in their nipples? I haven't for years now no idea why tbh x

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

From what I understand, some people just don't have sensitive nipples, whereas some peoples are really sensitive. Do you want to try and get some feeling to your nipples or does it not bother you and your were just curious?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Have you been pregnant and/or breast fed? That totally changed mine and for a while (years) pretty much killed it.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I do on my nips but has to be a firm touch, nothing around my areolas though. It's frustrating sometimes because my OH will be trying to play with me and he gets no reaction

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I only get intense sensation during my period. I think it's just person to person like the others have said. My friend's nipples actually got more sensitive after breastfeeding so everyone really is different.

Lovebirds yes I have a daughter but I didn't breastfeed. And I think it is different from person to person although I'd love to just feel something as my oh loves sucking and nibbling on my nipples and I'd love to be able to react to that x

Coupleshare [sign in to see picture]

Reply from Mrs Closecouple

Hi Kazamarie

I have very little sensitivity in my nipples or areola and I can see that hubby finds it quite frustrating. His first wife had very sensitive nipples and he told me he got immense pleasure from sucking and teasing, but mine are the opposite. The only pleasure i get from him sucking them is knowing he's enjoying the sensation even though its doing nothing for me at all.

Hi Coupleshare yes very true I suppose my oh enjoys it and gets pleasure from it 😊. It's strange how our nipples are so different. A good friend of mine has amazing orgasms just from having her nipples played with. x

Coupleshare [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kazamarie

Hi again, isn't it frustrating, I want to give hubby the best of myself, but my nipples are letting the side down!

Stephy-x [sign in to see picture]

Hunni I'm telling you now get them pierced :) I had sensation but wasn't great I had them pierced and all I can say is OmFG just the little touch and that's it I'm ready to go plus it does look good :p if you don't want to do that maybe try some tingling tube on them see if that helps :) good luck 😘

Stephy-x wrote:

Hunni I'm telling you now get them pierced :) I had sensation but wasn't great I had them pierced and all I can say is OmFG just the little touch and that's it I'm ready to go plus it does look good :p if you don't want to do that maybe try some tingling tube on them see if that helps :) good luck 😘

Pierced ouch ouch ouch lol 😮😮😨😨. Ok sounds perfect if I was that brave lol. My oh likes pierced nipples he has commented before. He actually has his man bit lol pierced ha ha x
    Stephy-x [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't hurt that bad tbh and were you don't have much sensation it may not hurt some places will use numbing cream my second tongue piercing hurt more than my nipples :) xx

Stephy-x wrote:

It doesn't hurt that bad tbh and were you don't have much sensation it may not hurt some places will use numbing cream my second tongue piercing hurt more than my nipples :) xx

I got my tongue pierced and it lasted 4 hours it drove me nuts ha ha. So got my lip pierced inside. My nose piercing was the worse Jesus did my eyes water x x x
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Have you really tried squeezing your nipples hard? Like, I can't do it to myself with my fingers, but either your partner or with a pair of nipple clamps, squeeze HARD. Like harder than you think would be pleasurable. I actually find stuff that borders on pain to be more pleasurable regarding nipple play.

You could also try some sort of stimulating gel or even orgasm balm :) might help create some blood flow to your nipples

rougeorchid [sign in to see picture]

Stephy-x wrote:

Hunni I'm telling you now get them pierced :) I had sensation but wasn't great I had them pierced and all I can say is OmFG just the little touch and that's it I'm ready to go plus it does look good :p

I can second this!! My nipples are more sensitive now that they are pierced... even a brush of contact~ xD

if you're not yet ready to get them pierced, perhaps experiment on temperature play? sometimes they add a little something to the game :)

Ok well I will defo think on the old Nipple piercing business as it seemed to have worked on a few of you
    Thanks x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.